McCormick and Schmick's coming to Che...

McCormick and Schmick's coming to Cherry Hill

There are 14 comments on the CourierPostOnline story from Jan 25, 2008, titled McCormick and Schmick's coming to Cherry Hill. In it, CourierPostOnline reports that:

What's happening on the local restaurant scene: March 1 is the planned opening for McCormick and Schmick's Seafood and Jake's Steak House, at the Marketplace at Garden State Park. via CourierPostOnline

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CourierPostOnline.

neils

Ann Arbor, MI

#1 Jan 26, 2008
what is a Jakes steak house? who owns them?
drg

Philadelphia, PA

#2 Mar 11, 2008
Jakes is a restaurant concept by the the same company McCormick and Schmicks Restaurant Group. The steak house will literally be next door to the Seafood house, sharing a kitchen and banquet room.
The steak house will be named William Douglas Steak house
fyi, the company was founded by
William (Bill) McCormick and Douglas (Doug) Schmick.
Bobbi

Delray Beach, FL

#3 Mar 12, 2008
Can I have a peek of what your food and drink menu will look like?
Bobbi

Delray Beach, FL

#4 Mar 12, 2008
I am interested to see what the restaurant has to offer. If I could see menus for the food and drinks?

“Counting down...”

Since: Mar 08

Southern Jersey

#6 Mar 25, 2008
I am so excited. I have a reservation at M&S this coming Sunday and I cant wait! I'm a member of the M&S Frequent Diner Club and I expect to use it alot! Does anyone know if I will be able to use my membership at William Douglas?
chewie75

Philadelphia, PA

#7 Mar 26, 2008
ALL things M&S are horrible! Get ready to wait 45 minutes or more for each course, for way over-sauced, six ounce or less, entrees with cold side dishes and over cooked steaks. also their wine lists are pretty pathetic too and way over priced, even over the standard restaurant 3X markup.

“Counting down...”

Since: Mar 08

Southern Jersey

#9 Mar 26, 2008
chewie75 wrote:
ALL things M&S are horrible! Get ready to wait 45 minutes or more for each course, for way over-sauced, six ounce or less, entrees with cold side dishes and over cooked steaks. also their wine lists are pretty pathetic too and way over priced, even over the standard restaurant 3X markup.
I've been to MANY M&S restaurants all over the country and this has never been my experience. I'm sorry you had a bad experience.
To Evesham Marlton

Charleston, WV

#10 Apr 2, 2008
Do you know anything about a man named Edward Dolphin III. He moved into our area and he says he was a police officer in Evesham Marlton for 25 years. Does anyone know this man or anything about this man or can you tell me if it is true that he worked as a police officer for 25 years?
Alex Lassar

Trenton, NJ

#12 Apr 4, 2008
The problem with all these chain restaurants is that the food they serve can only be described as "industrial". It is no better than the hot dogs that you buy from the concession stands at Franklin Field.

In essence, you are eating nothing but processed garbage.
Cyndi

Reston, VA

#13 May 6, 2008
We went to William Douglass steakhouse this past weekend. Let me preface this by saying, I've been to McCormack and Schmick in Philadelphia and really enjoyed it so we were very excited to visit the steakhouse. The food was good...not spectacular and the service was LOUSY. If you're going to spend the money go to the Chop House...you'll be much happier with the experience.
Tony

Allentown, NJ

#14 Jun 18, 2008
Just another expensive and overpriced eatery placed in the Wegman's Shopping Center. I'll still take my traditional roadside NJ Diner where they cook up the food fresh instead of these corporate-eatery places that charge three-times as much and their food is shipped in frozen in plastic bags from the Midwest.
David

Allentown, NJ

#15 Jun 20, 2008
Tony wrote:
Just another expensive and overpriced eatery placed in the Wegman's Shopping Center. I'll still take my traditional roadside NJ Diner where they cook up the food fresh instead of these corporate-eatery places that charge three-times as much and their food is shipped in frozen in plastic bags from the Midwest.
Very well said Tony. I could not agree with you more! Cherry Hill needs another bloated shopping center with yet another overpriced and over-rated resturant like we need a hole in the head. I recently went to the re-opened Chille's Resturant across from Wegmans. The service was horrible. The gave our order to the wrong table and the people started eating it anyway and the morons who they hired actually expected us to eat it after it was placed on someone else's table! 30 minutes later we get a "new" order. No big deal. The food was way overpriced for what we got. I will not be back they should have left Chillis burnt to the ground like the first one was. Later we went to Cheesecake Factory and they actually expected us to pay $7 a slice for cheesecake. Yeah right. We walked out and I told the Manager of that place to go to hell also. So much for Cherry Hill "fine dining out" What a joke.
MicheleD

Clementon, NJ

#16 Jul 26, 2008
How can I wean off of EffexorXR
Worry not friend

Atco, NJ

#17 Oct 21, 2008
To Evesham Marlton wrote:
Do you know anything about a man named Edward Dolphin III. He moved into our area and he says he was a police officer in Evesham Marlton for 25 years. Does anyone know this man or anything about this man or can you tell me if it is true that he worked as a police officer for 25 years?
If he has a son named Sean who is about 36 years old now (and I think also an Evesham PO), then I can tell you he is telling the truth. Went to HS with his son, and they used to have Chows. Good people.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Voorhees Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Heroin & Prostitution (Sep '14) Aug '16 Anonymous 7
Anyone have memories of downtown Clementon in 5... (May '07) Jul '16 MICHELE 841
News Farm holds fast to its little corner of town (Feb '08) Jun '16 I WAS 10
MS-13 in Lindenwold NJ (Oct '08) Jun '16 Lindenwold 2016 22
Review: Majestic Home Remodeling (Sep '13) May '16 disguisted 48
Dr. Pradip Patel - Where is the DEA!?! (Dec '10) May '16 Jack Walsh 23
anyone know what happened to Frank's billiards ... (Mar '16) Mar '16 riddellesther 1

Voorhees Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Voorhees Mortgages