Swine flu victim's family in shock

Swine flu victim's family in shock

There are 1 comment on the CourierPostOnline story from Aug 9, 2009, titled Swine flu victim's family in shock. In it, CourierPostOnline reports that:

Richard Egrie had a soft, baritone voice he shared through songs he sang while playing guitar and as part of a calming demeanor he exhibited for his middle school students, those close to him said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CourierPostOnline.

A grieving mother

Royersford, PA

#1 Aug 21, 2009
My heart goes out to the family of the late Richard Egrie. What does it matter what number he was to die of Swine Flu? He was one of the first of many. My daughter, 30 yrs. old died July first. She was the first in Camden Co. to die of Swine Flu. Again I say, what is the purpose of numbering those we lost? It doesn't make it any easier for their loved ones to cope and go one. Please stop numbering people. These people were loved by their families and will be missed no matter what number they were, what county they lived in or what their health problems may or may not have been.
Once more, my sympathy goes out to the Egrie family.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Voorhees Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Farm holds fast to its little corner of town (Feb '08) Jun 21 I WAS 10
MS-13 in Lindenwold NJ (Oct '08) Jun 16 Lindenwold 2016 22
Anyone have memories of downtown Clementon in 5... (May '07) Jun 3 kathy huber 840
Review: Majestic Home Remodeling (Sep '13) May '16 disguisted 48
Heroin & Prostitution (Sep '14) May '16 Anthony Scarpuzzi 6
Dr. Pradip Patel - Where is the DEA!?! (Dec '10) May '16 Jack Walsh 23
anyone know what happened to Frank's billiards ... Mar '16 riddellesther 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Voorhees Mortgages