Gloucester Township police arrest thr...

Gloucester Township police arrest three in alleged drug deal

There are 1 comment on the The Jersey Journal story from Sep 22, 2012, titled Gloucester Township police arrest three in alleged drug deal. In it, The Jersey Journal reports that:

GLOUCESTER TWP. - Police on Friday charged two men with drug offenses, and a third for allegedly acting as their "lookout," following an incident that saw an officer use pepper spray on someone allegedly in possession of a handgun.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Jersey Journal.

MARIANNE BRADSHAW

United States

#1 Sep 23, 2012
WOULD LIKE TO KNOW MORE INFOMATION .LOCATION, NAMES, OFFICERS,JAIL,BAIL, ETC,, REALLY NOT TELLING US MUCH ABOUT THE PROBLEMS WE ARE HAVING..AND SHOULD WE BE AWARE IF THEY ARE GANG RELATED..

Do NOT UNDERSTAND WHY ALL CAPS WITH MY POST WOULD BE A PROBLEM...TRYING TO MAKE A STATEMENT

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Voorhees Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Properties Sep 15 Concerned citisen 2
Dr. Pradip Patel - Where is the DEA!?! (Dec '10) Sep 14 Kay 24
Yoga for EVERY body Sep 11 library yogi 1
Black male Sex offender living at 25 Madison Av... Aug 28 watchgoup 1
Helicopters over Lindenwold Aug 21 Terry Glan 1
Anyone have memories of downtown Clementon in 5... (May '07) Aug 20 Friend of Mikes 855
BEAUTIFUL HOME: 106 Bunning Drive BEAGLE CLUB V... Aug '17 BEAGLE CLUB Voorhees 1

Voorhees Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Voorhees Mortgages