Anyone know Michael Bonnacci?
Shawna

Oliver Springs, TN

#2 May 17, 2010
I do. Why?
TN Girl

Elizabethtown, KY

#3 May 17, 2010
I think maybe you need to be more specific on who you are looking for. Us up in here in Nashville, TN know a Michael Bonnacci.
Shawna

Oliver Springs, TN

#4 May 26, 2010
The Michael in Nashville is the same one that lived and worked in Vonore. I'm his ex-wife. What were you wanting to know about him? Unfortunately, Michael lost his life on May 13th in a motorcycle accident. If I can help you, let me know.
Maria

Nashville, TN

#5 Jun 24, 2010
I am Michael's mom and he lived with me here in Nashville. If you have any questions you can contact me. Michael was killed on May 13th.
I did

Kenton, OH

#6 Dec 17, 2010
Shawna that is terrible :(
Sorry to hear the bad news
Kris_COWBOY_ Whitehead

Knoxville, TN

#7 Jan 3, 2011
I also knew Mike as well and worked with him and got to know him and his wife (ex)Shawna. I will miss him and he will always be in my heart and prayers. COWBOY UP and out.
Redhead

Cookeville, TN

#9 Feb 22, 2013
We just learned of Mike's passing from a friend tonight. We often wondered what happened to him when he moved to Nashville.So sorry to hear about his passing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vonore Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Darrell Collins 3 hr Bubba 4
Larry Smith (Jun '10) Tue Big Johnson 10
Does anyone know Darrell Collins? Mon Anon 2
Woman on cl Feb 17 Its me 1
Any know Kevin Gryder? Feb 17 DatelineNBC 2
News Intoxicated woman with children in car charged Feb 15 Ted 2
Robert White Feb 8 Lela 1

Vonore Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance