Fort Loudon Electric Cooperative Rates

Posted in the Vonore Forum

Concerned resident

Paducah, KY

#1 Feb 20, 2011
I am a new resident of the Vonore area and I am shocked and concerned about the rates and my bill for electric service provided by the Ft Loudon Electric Co-op. Is there any thing that can be done about this?
RON

Maryville, TN

#2 Feb 21, 2011
Not a thing! The local good ole boys just took back control of the co-op, appointed a new manager with no experience other than doctoring trees and digging scrubs and the old manager that retired is back running the place from what I hear in Vonore! So there is no incentive to reduce cost when your hiring your friends, relatives and giving the Board Chair seat to your first cousin. Can you see the picture? Half of the people that work there are related one way or another! They just doubled the new managers wages! How do you like that? The community needs to do like what Jellico, TN. is doing, fire the entire Board and just let a qualified manager do his job.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vonore Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Unsolved Murders (Feb '12) 6 hr Nancee Brewer Rus... 29
Corruption at juvenile center somebody needs to... 8 hr takinoutthetrash 34
chris parks and Isabella beavers Mon Missing 1
Brian and Ryan Ayers plus the Rapers (Jul '11) Oct 19 MyHome423 6
What going on with he Park Oct 18 lilies on your grave 3
Kris shelfer Oct 16 pillbillie 2
Hmm Oct 15 Curious 1
Vonore Dating
Find my Match

Vonore Jobs