Review: Chota Community Health Svc

Review: Chota Community Health Svc

Posted in the Vonore Forum

Timothy Long

Dayton, TN

#1 Jan 4, 2010
I would like to thank Dr. Beverly for her great treatment of while I was in the hospital in Sweetwater. Thank you
Shiney

Whitestown, IN

#2 Aug 11, 2010
If anyone is listening Choata is the worst place to go ever. The people at the one in Vonore will try to kill you. They pay no attention to what meds they you on. And turn you loose. Thank God I found another Dr with some sense to know the meds they had me on was killing me. They wasnt even for what was wrong with me. Im not their gue. Pig anymore. CHOTA SUX. And the most sorry Dr of them all.....DR Gettinger. He once told me I could control my pain with my brain. I almost hit him upside his head with his notebook and wanted to ask him Now can you control that pain with your brain. What an ass.

Since: Mar 11

Vonore

#3 Mar 25, 2011
Shiney, it is true that you can control the pain with your brain. I'm sorry that you don't understand how it could work.

I like Dr. Gettinger. I like to know how to do things when there another great depression come up so I could know how to live without electricity, thanks to those older people who have lived without electricity, they can tell good stories.
Shiney

AOL

#4 Mar 30, 2011
Glad you have superpowers and can control your pain with your brain. Good for you. And living without electricty wtf has that got to do with anything and Dr Gettinger is an ASS. Known him for years always has been a looney always will be.

Since: Mar 11

Vonore

#5 Aug 13, 2011
Shiney wrote:
Glad you have superpowers and can control your pain with your brain. Good for you. And living without electricty wtf has that got to do with anything and Dr Gettinger is an ASS. Known him for years always has been a looney always will be.
Oop. Well for an example... living without electricity for 6 months and no electric anywhere to be found... but I'm thinking there would be alternative how medications would be made.
I said so

AOL

#6 Sep 30, 2011
Choata is the worse place you could ever go. They make u wait for hours then lose your results then pretend they never ever did what they said even though u have the needle marks and bruises to prove it because they cant hit a vein. IDIOTS
concerned patient

Whitestown, IN

#7 Oct 15, 2011
Vonore Chota has been my primary care for 7 years. Until recently, I received good care. It seems that, since the whole Family Practice transition, it has become nothing more than a factory. Dr. Miller has been my physician for years. Lately he has nothing on his mind but pushing me through the appt. and getting me out of his way. I depend on my dr. for treatment for disabling physical conditions, and diabetes. For over a year he's prescribed me Actos for my diabetes. I've asked him several times to change my meds because Actos has caused bladder cancer and a class-action lawsuit is pending in court now because of it. It also doesn't effectively control my blood sugar. My levels range from 100 to 350 on a daily check. I've recorded the glucose levels 3 times a day and showed the results to him at EVERY visit. He won't change my meds or give me a reason why. He says it takes a while for the meds to work effectively. I'VE BEEN TAKING IT FOR OVER A YEAR!! Really, Dr. Miller. How long should it take? I pay $74 per visit, plus any lab work, and receive VERY POOR care. I'm currently awaiting an appointment with a new Dr. and DO NOT RECOMMEND CHOTA TO ANYONE!! It used to be a great place, but quality of care now is VERY LOW. Please folks, find another Dr. who cares about their patients! I know for a fact that me and several other former patients have reported Chota and their respective physicians to the AMA.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vonore Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
gorgeous man I keep seeing!!! 21 hr Working 2
Flea markets around madisonville and 411?? (Mar '11) 23 hr Dee 39
Kristen caparillo hit me up ! Tue Ur toy 1
Doyal Bower Apr 30 anonymous 2
Shelby Worley Apr 28 Mr Z 1
Blount County Extorting Attorneys and Judges (Nov '09) Apr 28 Screwed by blount... 21
News Maryville man indicted on murder, other charges (Feb '08) Apr 28 Gcollins 46
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Vonore Mortgages