nosey neighbor

Falls Church, VA

#1 Apr 30, 2013
What ever happened with that dude Dennis over on Mulberry? I heard he ran cause he set hiz own house on fire twice! Bahahaha
suprised

United States

#2 Apr 30, 2013
nosey neighbor wrote:
What ever happened with that dude Dennis over on Mulberry? I heard he ran cause he set hiz own house on fire twice! Bahahaha
3 times!
nosey neighbor

Falls Church, VA

#3 Apr 30, 2013
Oh s#*t!!! How is he not locked up? Guess we know the real reason his wife up and left! Too funny...sad but, funny!
madashell

Arlington, VA

#4 Apr 30, 2013
That #*!&#* owes me ALOT of money! Anybody know where he at maybe I could beat it out of him!
nosey neighbor

King George, VA

#5 Oct 6, 2013
Anyone know what's happening with that house? Is it fixed? I heard he abandoned it...I know his ex and so I'm curious if that's true cause I think she should know since her names on it and she hasnt heard from him in like a year or somethin. Anyway, I told her I would ask, she is also worried that if he did abandon it did he abandon the pets too?
nosey neighbor

King George, VA

#6 Oct 6, 2013
suprised wrote:
<quoted text>
3 times!
Is this true? He really burned it three times? I know about the first, his wife played detective and found out (he never told her and she lives in another state now) but, I heard some stuff about a break in and fire (yeah right) I dont know about a third...could you fill me in?
wasteful

Ringgold, GA

#7 Oct 7, 2013
nosey neighbor wrote:
<quoted text>Is this true? He really burned it three times? I know about the first, his wife played detective and found out (he never told her and she lives in another state now) but, I heard some stuff about a break in and fire (yeah right) I dont know about a third...could you fill me in?
It happened soon after the second. Haven't seen him around in a while. The city even weedeated the yard once. Not sure who is mowing it now

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vonore Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Suspected Waffle House shooter worked construct... 4 hr wowed 2
Moving to Maryville, need s good realtor. (Jan '17) 10 hr am goat 5
Name someone you donít like... 10 hr am goat 5
mandy krotchstinker 10 hr Mike Hancho 6
that dirty b8stard 10 hr Mike Hancho 6
Massage parlor next to papa Murphy's pizza (Sep '15) Apr 23 Jennifer 49
News Cattle farmers worry ICE raid will cripple farm... Apr 21 ThomasA 2

Vonore Jobs

Personal Finance

Vonore Mortgages