Unemployment rate continues to drop in Loudon County, state

There are 2 comments on the May 28, 2010, Loudon County News story titled Unemployment rate continues to drop in Loudon County, state. In it, Loudon County News reports that:

Employment conditions across the state are beginning to improve. Loudon County registered the sixth lowest unemployment rate out of Tennessee's 95 counties for April, according to Kathy Knight of the Economic Development Agency.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Loudon County News.

Ned

United States

#1 May 28, 2010
Why is Kathy Knight doing all the talking? Where's Pat Phillips, the great industrial recruiter?

I hear that the county/state built a $1Million road for Christensen Mega Yachts that now employs about 5 workers?

First it was 500 new jobs and then it was 1,000 new jobs promised by Pat Phillips and those idiot ounty commissioners.
Tom

United States

#2 May 30, 2010
Why doesn't the News Herald do an article on all the foreclosures in the classified section and ask the people in foreclosure if they think the unemploymnet rate is going down!

If this article was supposed to make us feel good -try again.

What about all the low paying jobs in Loudon County compared to surrounding counties?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vonore Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
LHS Rapist 3 hr LittleStarr 4
Vanderbilt Mortgage Finance for Clayton Homes ... (Jul '11) Apr 23 Deborah 185
Maryville Music Selection (Sep '12) Apr 22 Musikologist 11
new pain clinic in knoxville (Apr '11) Apr 21 maemae 154
Finally! Mandatory driving test for seniors is ... Apr 20 peachy cabrone 1
money hungry Yvonne jenkins Apr 20 Bobbypin 1
darts Apr 20 fun man 3
More from around the web

Vonore People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE