lost contact with old friend wondering how he is doing jon newberry
traveler

Marietta, GA

#2 Mar 24, 2013
thinking of coming home wondering bout reception
traveler

Marietta, GA

#3 Apr 1, 2013
ok mayb playing games with someone. only got old po box number got any other ideas freak
Spicedmollies

Lynn Haven, FL

#4 Apr 5, 2013
I dontthink anyone ahs seen him around man. Not active on the facebook either that i know of. Got a couple of pictures up...strung out i think crakkin me up looks like the damn bug from men in black movie you no? The one goes in that mans body and shit? Fucker knew how to party though. That prolly why him and his girl aint together no more..youget too much meth in you your dick dont work and that ho needs alot of dick! I was surprised she ever got with him anyway with him bein an inmate and all..not as much as she likes that sheriff deputy dick. Bitch been with enough cops to start her own jail and then some... Fat one, skinny one, red headed bitch one, lately been with that one tho. I dont think hes a cop no more.. Used to work at the double o good thing he aint been around to mess that up at least
wtf

Mobile, AL

#5 Apr 7, 2013
Spicedmollies wrote:
I dontthink anyone ahs seen him around man. Not active on the facebook either that i know of. Got a couple of pictures up...strung out i think crakkin me up looks like the damn bug from men in black movie you no? The one goes in that mans body and shit? Fucker knew how to party though. That prolly why him and his girl aint together no more..youget too much meth in you your dick dont work and that ho needs alot of dick! I was surprised she ever got with him anyway with him bein an inmate and all..not as much as she likes that sheriff deputy dick. Bitch been with enough cops to start her own jail and then some... Fat one, skinny one, red headed bitch one, lately been with that one tho. I dont think hes a cop no more.. Used to work at the double o good thing he aint been around to mess that up at least
WTF?
LMFAO!!!
traveler

Marietta, GA

#6 Apr 8, 2013
k all that is wee bit outdated. curious bout him this year not 4 yrs ago and not his ex
maximus

Rock Hill, SC

#7 Apr 10, 2013
Who cares? Good riddance I say... half of the citizens in East Tennessee would rejoice if he was to move to another country and never return.....
traveler

Marietta, GA

#8 Apr 11, 2013
thats true most would say bye-bye but have u ever got a question in ur head and had to have it answered no matter what that is my curiosity rite now got to know how, where he is
maximus

United States

#9 Jun 2, 2013
Just found out he was arrested in Alaska on 3/13/13 for the usual DUI and DWLS...oh his family must be so proud...lol.... sending the link and pics to the girls and everyone else I know who needs a good laugh.
Tim Bucktoo

Cleveland, TN

#10 Jun 3, 2013
What happened to the last thread about him? It seems they took it down.
AJS

Cleveland, TN

#11 Sep 6, 2014
Lol your pathetic KELLY, he didn't want you, MOO
MOO I SAID MOVE ON!
AJS

Cleveland, TN

#12 Sep 6, 2014
thats true most would say bye-bye but have u ever got a question in ur head and had to have it answered no matter what that is my curiosity rite now got to know how, where he is

GO AHEAD & ask on here, I mean you put everything else on here, what may it be troubling you?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vonore Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bills courtyard 7 hr Car buyer 3
Massage parlor next to papa Murphy's pizza (Sep '15) 12 hr Tony G 25
Sheila White (May '12) 19 hr Rockwood 31
harris family dentistry (Nov '12) Fri Dissatisfied Cust... 11
Car warranty scam Apr 21 Tired of it 1
Brandi Myers ,oh so tasty Apr 20 Rockwood 4
Chestin Johnstone & Tiffany Dalton rob and beat... (Nov '13) Apr 20 Frankie 9

Vonore Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance