Twin Theatre - Going out of business ...

Twin Theatre - Going out of business sale

Posted in the Von Ormy Forum

Goober

United States

#1 Dec 26, 2009
All merchandise must go!
Raging Bull

United States

#2 Dec 26, 2009
Constable Terrazas will be there to sign autographs and provide a helping hand.
Ditto

United States

#3 Dec 26, 2009
Goober wrote:
All merchandise must go!
What merchandise? They hardly have anything worth buying. All the good stuff is in the theaters. Ask Constable Terrazas.
Roberto

United States

#4 Dec 27, 2009
What's the big deal with this place? It's a dump and smells like one too.
GGB

United States

#5 Dec 27, 2009
The bad smell is all the dried sperm on the theater floors. You'll find Constable Terrazas DNA on the floor.
Kris G

United States

#6 Dec 28, 2009
Can't wait for this place to be closed down. Disgusting queers.
Sandra O

United States

#8 Dec 30, 2009
I thought law enforcement closed this place down when they were raided in October? They must be paying off the Sheriff's Office. Doesn't surprise me considering the dark cloud hovering over the Sheriff's Office. FBI investigation, Sergeant arrested for reportedly shoplifting from Macy's (South Park). They are just as crooked as the owner of Twin.
New Year 2010

United States

#9 Dec 31, 2009
A new year without Twin Theatre. Go masterbate somewhere else.
The View

United States

#10 Dec 31, 2009
My boyfriend and I went to check this place out. This is a very small business that operates out of a double wide mobile home (trailer trash), sells old DVD's, limited merchandise, rude older hispanic clerk, place smells like crap, it's filthy and disgusting. Not to mention the sex crazed guys that kept staring at us like we were fresh meat. Some of these perverts were peeking from behind some curtains. I guess those were doorways leading to theaters where the queers masturbate with each other. Yuck!
Ditto

United States

#11 Jan 1, 2010
The View wrote:
My boyfriend and I went to check this place out. This is a very small business that operates out of a double wide mobile home (trailer trash), sells old DVD's, limited merchandise, rude older hispanic clerk, place smells like crap, it's filthy and disgusting. Not to mention the sex crazed guys that kept staring at us like we were fresh meat. Some of these perverts were peeking from behind some curtains. I guess those were doorways leading to theaters where the queers masturbate with each other. Yuck!
Both of you are lucky you didn't venture into the theaters. The perverts would have devoured both of you in a matter of minutes.
GGB

United States

#12 Jan 2, 2010
You missed out on the big orgy in the theaters. But don't worry, orgies are a daily occurence. Careful with undercover law enforcement. They're watching...
Quack

San Antonio, TX

#13 Jan 11, 2010
I heard former Constable Terrazas bought all the rubber goods. They were 50% off because they were previously used.
WooHoo

Fowlerton, TX

#14 Jan 17, 2010
Has this place been closed down yet?
Repo Man

United States

#15 Mar 27, 2010
The View wrote:
You won't have to worry about that for long. There's alot of talk that Twin Theatre has lost tons of business and is having $$ problems. Place is a ghost town now. Everyone scattered after the raid and haven't been back. Cops still have their eye on this place too. Too risky now.
Home Girl

United States

#16 Mar 27, 2010
My friend works at this place and said it sucks now after the cops busted guys having sex in theaters. She said all sort of sicko's go to this place. Lots of married men on the DL hooking up with other guys. She can handle them though. Hang in there girl! Don't let the old man owner get to you.
dawg_boy

United States

#17 Mar 27, 2010
does your friend mess around there?
UPS Man

San Antonio, TX

#18 Mar 30, 2010
Think this place is closed for good now. Drove by there a few times. No business, cars. It's all good. Wonder what they are going to do with the trailer? Sell it for scrap or to some trailer trash?
UPS Man

San Antonio, TX

#20 May 13, 2010
Hey! Twin Theatre has 75% all merchandise. Going out of business. Everything must go!!!
WRECKING BALL

San Antonio, TX

#21 Dec 7, 2012
hey the twins is gone now i drove by yesterday and the bulldozer was leveling the trailer and the sign at the enterance is gone too

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Von Ormy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Legends of Tejano deserve equal billing 3 hr White Mike 17
bobby 6 hr Cristal 2
jacob sid sparks (Jun '11) 6 hr Chava 15
Has anybody seen on click2houston news the anti... 6 hr Chava 19
Hey now Tha OJ Simpson is out anybody going to ... 8 hr Franken for Presi... 2
what if i told you who White Mike really is 10 hr Asi tu madre 56
Cristal and Wanda San Antonios best hookers 11 hr handsome 10

Von Ormy Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance