Sentencing Postponed In Panus Case

Sentencing Postponed In Panus Case

There are 22 comments on the The Day story from Jun 12, 2007, titled Sentencing Postponed In Panus Case. In it, The Day reports that:

“We're looking at what is in the best interest of our family and Richard's legacy”

The sentencing of a Voluntown man convicted of manslaughter in the February 2005 death of Richard Lee Bronson has been postponed while the defense team of Michael D. Panus attempts to convince the court to ... via The Day

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Day.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Wethersfield, CT

#21 Jan 26, 2011
I was in jail with mike and he was the cockiest person there. He thought he was better then ever one else. Im sorry but the fact of the matter is is that mike is not remorseful about this incident unless he is at the parole board or talking to the victims dad. He also talked about going to a UCONN football game and having a few drinks with his boys. So you be the judge is he really sorry???

Baltic, CT

#23 Feb 17, 2015
Andy wrote:
I am curious what ended up happening in this case?
What happened in this case is that he ended up serving almost 5 years in jail. During that time, he has spoken to countless schools and children on the horrors of drunk driving. He has started a golf fund to raise money for his friends cause and to date has raised almost 24K. He is currently employed in a decent job, married, and has a new baby. He is unable to get a job with most corporations due to his record. Tragically the father of the man who was killed in the accident was just arrested for a DUI. His father is a retired police officer.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Voluntown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Haunted Places: Hell Hollow Road (Mar '08) Sep '16 cacplanor 26
you will (Dec '15) Aug '16 missusa 2
News Jewett City man recognized for his selfless mis... (Jun '08) Aug '16 Brother 32
Project pin (Oct '15) Oct '15 Hurt person in need 1
News Josephine D. Polizzi Toof (Jun '07) May '15 poorjo 4
News Boyfriend: Woman Found Dead In Road Jumped Out ... (Jul '08) Feb '15 motherbroken 68
question (Sep '14) Sep '14 lenajo 1

Voluntown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Voluntown Mortgages