Josephine D. Polizzi Toof

Josephine D. Polizzi Toof, 42, of 57 Laurel Drive, Voluntown, was charged Monday at Mohegan Sun with fourth-degree larceny. Full Story
josephine toof

Madison, CT

#1 Jun 8, 2007
Although I was charged with this, I am innocent until they can prove of this alleged crime. It is not fair to announce a charge that does not have definate proof of any criminal charge. I am worried that this alleged charge will hinder any potential job applications that I may seek in the future. I am willing to explain to any future job applicants of what exactly happened without having a preconceived opinion because of this wriiten information obtained through this newspaper.
josephine toof

Madison, CT

#2 Jun 8, 2007
I am wondering when this information will be deleted when I am proven innocent. I hope this does not affect any future job applications. It is only fair to be able to explain without having a pre-judgement on this matter. I do feel this is a deflamation of character when this is cleared with the court-which it will be. I am wondering when it is dismissed whether or not "they" announce that as well. I do feel that this will definately hinder any jobs that I am seeking. I do believe that this is an injustice for me for it may deny any future jobs. I hope that all employers will give me the chance to explain and not judege me for what is written in this paper. Because of the freedom of speech, sometimes it does not benefit the innocent.
Josephine Polizzi

Pawcatuck, CT

#3 Jul 3, 2008
After having all this go through the court system, they found no evidence of a felony charge relating to me. Therefore, why isn't this information printed as well. I want to have the opportunity to say it now. ALL CHARGES HAVE BEEN BEEN DROPPED.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Voluntown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New Fast Food Spots ? (Jan '06) Dec 23 Janet 5
North Stonington woman charged with using finan... Nov 25 madhatter5 1
UPDATED: North Stonington woman charged with us... Nov '14 madhatter5 1
Boyfriend: Woman Found Dead In Road Jumped Out ... (Jul '08) Oct '14 Nunya 67
Home invasion in Plainfield a hoax Oct '14 Lol 1
question Sep '14 lenajo 1
missing english setter (Dec '13) Dec '13 Boone has been found 1
Voluntown Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web