Man Charged In Fatal Newington Stabbing

Man Charged In Fatal Newington Stabbing

There are 6 comments on the Hartford Courant story from Sep 9, 2009, titled Man Charged In Fatal Newington Stabbing. In it, Hartford Courant reports that:

A resident of 680 Church St. has been chargd with murder and is being held on $1 million bail this morning after the killing there Tuesday night of a New Britain man, police said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hartford Courant.

fenster

Windsor, CT

#1 Sep 9, 2009
now this is news: a white guy accused of stabbing. kind of makes this an "equal opportunity" situation, eh?
astrologycat

Lakeland, FL

#2 Sep 9, 2009
to fenster: That is a dumb racist remark. Everyone can be a scumbag murderer. It does not matter if you are rich or poor or what color or who you are. The act of murder is bad period.
fenster

Windsor, CT

#3 Sep 9, 2009
astrologycat wrote:
to fenster: That is a dumb racist remark. Everyone can be a scumbag murderer. It does not matter if you are rich or poor or what color or who you are. The act of murder is bad period.
don't feel bad, the statement i made is true, is it not,eh?
astrologycat

Lakeland, FL

#4 Sep 10, 2009
only for small minds.
fenster

Windsor, CT

#5 Sep 10, 2009
astrologycat wrote:
only for small minds.
yep, then you;ll have no problem deciphering it, eh?
What the -------

Wethersfield, CT

#6 Nov 6, 2009
What the----, someone is dead! Morons!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Voluntown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 24-year-old arrested in Plainfield drug bust, m... Mar '17 Dr Pendyke 1
News Fianc e searching for missing Lisbon man more t... Feb '17 I gloria hagstrom 1
News Boyfriend: Woman Found Dead In Road Jumped Out ... (Jul '08) Nov '16 Copy 71
News Haunted Places: Hell Hollow Road (Mar '08) Sep '16 cacplanor 26
you will (Dec '15) Aug '16 missusa 2
News Jewett City man recognized for his selfless mis... (Jun '08) Aug '16 Brother 32
News Josephine D. Polizzi Toof (Jun '07) May '15 poorjo 4

Voluntown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Voluntown Mortgages