Bravo Farms building third location i...

Bravo Farms building third location in Kettleman City

There are 3 comments on the Visalia Times-Delta story from Mar 8, 2012, titled Bravo Farms building third location in Kettleman City. In it, Visalia Times-Delta reports that:

Bravo Farms opened this restaurant in Tulare about two years ago, and now it is expanding to a third location, expected to open in Kettleman City by the end of this year.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Visalia Times-Delta.

Who

Visalia, CA

#1 Mar 9, 2012
good for them
Who

Visalia, CA

#2 Mar 10, 2012
yooWho!!
ken

United States

#3 Nov 13, 2012
I HOPE NOT IF THEY DO I FEEL SORRY FOR KETTLEMEN CITY I WON'T STOP THERE AFTER THE VIST AT THE VISALIA RESTUARANT:

the building was nice, but had to wait one hour and thirty minutes to sit down. the waiter didn't get the order correct. the host at the door was allow other people to be seated ahead of he customer on the waiting list. The bill for the night dining was more than I expected for the amount of food received.

I give a new business one good chance, and this one failed we will never return there again.

GOOD LUCK

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Visalia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Goshen Ghost Stories (Jan '08) 2 hr juanface 50
Good person 11 hr Who 3
News Reed, Leona Amanda Jul 19 Bob Farmer 1
Hookers (May '13) Jul 19 Old Dude Pervin 11
Tamara Sofia Hernandez Jul 17 tamara_equals_shyt 2
Nortenos & Oriental Troops are warned (Mar '08) Jul 9 Tijuana 14 norte 37
News Needles in brief - a collection of area events. (Feb '09) Jul 8 Walter Skelter 25

Visalia Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Visalia Mortgages