California's Most Wanted Fugitives - ...

California's Most Wanted Fugitives - California Deptartment of Justice

There are 13 comments on the ag.ca.gov story from Jan 7, 2010, titled California's Most Wanted Fugitives - California Deptartment of Justice . In it, ag.ca.gov reports that:

California Department of Justice Office of the Attorney General Bureau of Investigation and Intelligence CALIFORNIA'S MOST WANTED FUGITIVES Albert Magallanes (race listed as “unknown”) Julio Rangel Ceja Jose Gabriel Giron (race listed as “unknown”) Angel Jonathan Giron Imeldo Molina Laurel Arturo Gonzalez Gomez Juan Pineda Arroyo (race listed as “unknown”) Carlos Cervantes Angel Nunez-Castaneda Willie Roshan Smith (race listed as “black”) Jose Manuel Hernandez Edgar Hebran Lopez Joel Vidal Urena * (See if you can spot a pattern-Ed)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ag.ca.gov.

Saw

Myrtle Beach, SC

#1 Jan 8, 2010
12 for 13. That's an impressive batting average.

Congratulations La Raza....
Dee Dee Dee

Lake Hiawatha, NJ

#2 Jan 8, 2010
Funny how a link to a story showing that almost every violent fellon in CA. is Latino has been deleated.
Flaco

AOL

#3 Jan 8, 2010
The liberals, in their effort to be P.C., and avoid the stigma of "profiling", gotta hide all those criminal Latino Burrrrrrrrrro's race/nationality from public view.

Hey, as per Nancy (the Botox Queen) Pelosi, they are all patriots and they're only here to do the jobs Americans won't do !

Perhaps it's just a cultural mis-understanding thingy as to why they are on CA. most wanted list ?
Nancy

United States

#4 Jan 8, 2010
So what's your point!
So what's the batting average for the race in White Collar crime? Or the b.a. for the race of the ones who go postal and shoot and kill a lot of people because they are disgruntled workers?
Crimes are committed by every race is my point!

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Since: Dec 09

Gangland, North America

#5 Jan 8, 2010
Those faces will stay on California's most wanted list forever becuase it's rather obvious they fled the County & will be extremely if not impossible to find them.

DURR....

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#6 Jan 8, 2010
Deport these s.c.u.m.b.a.g.s pronto!

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#7 Jan 8, 2010
"They're enriching our culture..." - George W. Bush

Since: Apr 09

small town

#8 Jan 9, 2010
What RACIST the California Department of Justice Office of the Attorney General Bureau of Investigation and Intelligence. I will help you out the Criminals are HISPANIC. But then again California is becoming a Cesspool Thanks to the illegal immigrants the PARASITES of the UNITED STATES TAXPAYER (CITIZENS).
Not White

Wasco, CA

#9 Jan 9, 2010
I'm suspious about Willie Rashan Smith.
I think he is actually white also.
Unjustified

San Francisco, CA

#10 Jan 9, 2010
Hispanic is white also and everyone can commit crimes (not only whites) DUHH...
Mr Math

United States

#11 Jan 9, 2010
Those names sound either Amish or Asian to me
Saw

Myrtle Beach, SC

#12 Jan 10, 2010
Nancy wrote:
So what's your point!
So what's the batting average for the race in White Collar crime? Or the b.a. for the race of the ones who go postal and shoot and kill a lot of people because they are disgruntled workers?
Crimes are committed by every race is my point!
Well Nancy, if I had to choose between a white collar criminal...i'm assuming your refering to a WHITE MALE....or one of these 12 fine individuals as a neighbor.....well, I guess you can figure it out yourself. Then again, maybe you can't
Haus

United States

#13 Jan 10, 2010
No whites ,how unusual !!! Not !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Visalia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Taps for Nunes 8 hr Old Republican 1
Devin Nunes (May '17) 9 hr Old Republican 38
hunglatino for thick milfs Sat Curious 3
News Jury convicts three of 2010 Earlimart murder (Aug '13) Apr 18 Raydot 17
Impeach U. S. Representative Devin Nunes for ob... Apr 17 Who 4
Media Environment in Tulare County Apr 17 Who 5
Tulare County Sheriff’s Department (Mar '15) Apr 11 Who 5

Visalia Jobs

Personal Finance

Visalia Mortgages