Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2011

Judged:

Penn State at least finally dealt with Sandusky.

How do Chuck Smith and Calvary Chapel deal with confessed felony child abusers and accused child molesters in their Ranks? They keep them fully endorsed and Affiliated as Calvary Chapel Pastors as exampled by Bob Grenier.

The Visalia Police Department and Tulare County Sheriff's Department have Bob Grenier as an Official Police Chaplain, representing the Departments and probably dealing with children and families in some capacity.

Great example, but no wonder. Bob Grenier's book is endorsed by Bill Wittman and Phil Cline (Sheriff and DA). And both are good friends of Bob's.

“Died in 2005”

Since: Jul 10

Dinuba Ca

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2011

Trinitarian's say the word “Elohim” being in plural form indicates a plurality of person’s in the God head. An they say “indicates a plurality of person's”. But in Judges 6:31 Ball was called Elohim and in 2 King's 1:2 Beelzebub was called Elohim and they were not trinities. Elohim is applied to Jesus Christ and is proven it's not a plurality of person's, but a plurality of attributes. Trinitarian's teach, that the voice that was heard at Jordan's bank demand's personality. My question is this then; did the voice that emanated from Balums ass indicate personality? Jesus said the rocks would cry out and the people said Hosanna to Him that comes in the name of the Lord. Would we believe rock's to have personality? They would cry out...

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2011

LOL. Looks like the Camp Bob Grenier and Calvary Chapel Apologists have arrived above with the lemons ;-)

Repent guys. Pretty simple. You're dead wrong. Heck, I hope you're even saved, but that's looking less and less likely as you stubbornly remain in sin.
Who

Visalia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2011

ahh. so our comic book hero has returned...
Who

Visalia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2011

Judged:

you are just looking for an argument and a target. When your hate campaign against your father runs out of steam you pick on chick smyth. How was your chamber of commerce speech, dumbass? Obviously it didn't go well since you are back on topix.com . I was hoping that at that chamber of commerce meeting someone would give you the opportunity to own another carpeted pawn and gun shop, thus cutting down on the time you have available to you to waste arguing with people on the internet.
I'm not surprised that Michael Nooner closed the phoenixpreacher.net . how does it feel to use others as pawns, Akjeg? You'll have to tell me how it feels, cuz I wouldn't know.
My name is still Who, bitch

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2011

"Regarding the allegations of abuse from his sons, I distinctly remember that Bob told the Board that he had gotten very angry at Geoff, and had hit him in the face." CCV Board Member.

Who's the liar, who? Is this 'over-spanking'? Seems to me that punching a minor in the face is felony child abuse, at least the State of California would agree and the vast majority of Law Enforcement Agencies in America other than the VPD, Tulare County Sheriff's and Tulare County DA"s office I guess (since they are all Bob Grenier's buddies and Bob is a Visalia Police Department Chaplain and Tulare County Sheriff's Chaplain).

How's your cyber-stalking and cyber-harassing going? I see you're still at it (it's being looked into BTW)...
Wow

Novato, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2011

Judged:

Alex,
You are a dumbass idiot!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2011

Meh.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2011

Actually the speech went great, got elected.

Back to the topic of this thread:

Bob Grenier, Visalia Police Department Chaplain and Tulare County Sheriff's Chaplain representing those Departments and the taxpayers of the Tulare County Community is a confirmed self-confessed Felony Child Abuser.

I guess no one from either Department should say anything about Penn State and Jerry Sandusky etc since they tolerate Child Abusers in their Camp who have yet to face justice.

Good example Bill Wittman and Phil Cline and Visalia Police Department Leadership.

Good example Calvary Chapel Board Members Brent Calvin of College of the Sequoias and Jeff Fly of Turning Point.

Get Bob Grenier out of his Positions of Trust now! He should not be in any Position of Trust as Pastor or Chaplain. He's a felony child abuser and accused of Molestation by his son Paul Grenier and is a danger.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2011

Hey who, is Bob Grenier lying when he confessed to the Calvary Chapel Visalia Board to Felony Child Abuse...or is he lying now that he is not a Felony Child Abuser?
Who

Visalia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2011

Judged:

Alex, you are an internet bully. Now that phoenixpreacher.net has closed down (because of you and your incessant typing) you are back to addictively typing on topix.com . what a con.
-
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/visalia-ca/TU...
-
Wow

Novato, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2011

Judged:

Alex likes little boys!
Who

Visalia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2011

Judged:

Alex likes to rub little boys...especially if they are his brother
Wow

Novato, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2011

Judged:

Yep, accusing his father for what he has done.
Who

Visalia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2011

I think it's called deflection. Keep snapping the fingers of your right hand so the viewer won't pay attention to what you've done with your left.
The Star Idaho Chamber of Commerce thinks that Aslex will be a positive addition to their organization.
Let's see how long it takes them to change their mind.
Here's a nugget from his hatesite...
Aslix says
"...I gave a successful speech today, in fact, to the Chamber of Commerce Business Luncheon and am getting into local politics (though politicians aren’t much better than preachers ). I guess to prepare for any sort of political career, I could brush up on my..."
Who says
So all of this is really about a) deflecting attention from unconfessed and unrepented sin in his life, and b) setting up a platform for the local Idaho political scene.
And all of that at the expense of the only family that loved him enough to raise him.
Gee, Aslix! Opportunistic much? Lie much? Of course you are, of course you do! My name is Who!
Wow

Novato, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2011

Judged:

Maybe, I need to let the folks in Idaho know who the real Alex Joye is.
Who

Visalia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2011

oops forgot to mention
Star Idaho where Aslix has set up camp? Population like 1,300 I shit you not.
I shit you not.
I wikipediaed it!
1,424 maybe...
Keep reachin for the Stars, Alex!!! GoGo RahRah Star "Chamber Of ""Commerce" " "!!!! Population 1,300!!!!
Sounds like the local Hispanic Chamber HAHA oops did I just say that
oops I did it again
I played with your heart
got lost in the game
ooh baby baby
oops i think i'm in love
sent from above
hmmm hmmmm
oops im innocent
that s how it goes right?
Who

Visalia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2011

oops i forgot to mention
-
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/visalia-ca/TU...
-
Hey Alex!!!! That above little blue hyper text in the box that topix.com has provided? It says IOW you are a dumbass
Who

Visalia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2011

Judged:

Wow wrote:
Maybe, I need to let the folks in Idaho know who the real Alex Joye is.
I agree. Keep snapping your right hand fingers, Alex, hoping we don't look at what your left hand has done!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2011

Judged:

Actually, the town is about the size of Exeter or Woodlake. You've got really old numbers.

The topic of this thread is Bob Grenier of Calvary Chapel Visalia and the 24 year Calvary Chapel Board member who came forward with testimony that Bob confessed Felony Child Abuse and the Calvary Chapel Board covered it up, similar to Penn State's Athletic Dept.

Abuse and molestation happened after that opportunity to deal with Bob Grenier, the self-reported (in his Book a Common Miracle) Drug Dealer and Drug Smuggler (both Felonies).

As it stands today, Bob Grenier is a fully endorsed Chuck Smith CC Pastor, a Visalia Police Department Chaplain and Tulare County Sheriff's Chaplain.

The Visalia Community needs to deal with this danger to society now.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Visalia Discussions

Search the Visalia Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 6 hr Eainca 4,887
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 6 hr no way 200,349
Health Care - Visalia, CA (Sep '09) 21 hr Pfc Keith M Williams 6
danny armenta Mon uknow 1
CA Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) Mon snodder 2,252
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) Sun Twilight sun 7,848
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) Sun Facts facts 15,927
•••
•••
•••
•••

Visalia Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Visalia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••