Pastor Newnham talks on child molester Pastor Bob Grenier and CCVisalia "losing their lamp stand".

Dec 10, 2011 Full story: phillyflash.wordpress.com 29

Tonight Pastor Michael Newnham and I discuss Revelation 2:1-7 in relation to the situation involving Calvary Chapel Visalia, Pastor Chuck Smith and the allegations brought against both by Mr.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#1 Dec 10, 2011
Michael brings up some very good points about how the board of CCVisalia has ignored their responsibility to investigate the acusation of child molestation by Bob Grenier against his young son Paul Grenier.

These men who call themselves "elders" have to answer to the Lord for the decisions they are making now.

CCV board, you dishonor your flock by allowing this to continue.

To the flock of Calvary Chapel Visalia; your children are under leadership in the same mindset as Penn State. Unlike Penn State, your leadership allows the child molester and his superiors to remain in leadership. Although you have no power to do anything in your church, you do have the power to remove your children from this atmosphere of sin. Pedophiles should not be allowed to shepherd your children. Please make the right choice.

Location hidden

#2 Dec 10, 2011
I find it very sad that the men of CCVisalia have ignored the cries of 3 out of 4 of Bob Grenier's children. They not only claim physical, mental and spiritual abuses but sexual. Bob Grenier molested his own first born son. How sick is that?

Do something Calvary Chapel Visalia.

Location hidden

#3 Dec 10, 2011
As Michael said:
“Where was Chucks heart breaking..to do everything he can to bring reconciliation? We now have clergy thinking they’re above principles they’re teaching”
“Why don’t we see the power of the Holy Spirit in churches?“We don’t do first what the Lord commanded. He won’t be where there if theres no love for the bretheren”(excuse me if I left a word out)
He says:” The reason why we don’t see reconcilliation in church todays is we value other things more than love. If you value anything more than love, you are disqualified”.
Love for Christ is love for one another

Location hidden

#4 Dec 10, 2011
Before this thread is ruined once again by Bob Grenier biggest supporters "the Who's" or Satan's Little Helpers as I like to call them, I hope that any of you that go to CC will take the opportunity to listen to the podcast linked to this article.

Location hidden

#5 Dec 10, 2011
Anyone, then, who knows the good he ought to do and doesn't do it, sins.

Location hidden

#6 Dec 10, 2011
2 Peter 2:21 For it would be better for them not to have known the way of righteousness, than having known it, to turn away from the holy commandment handed on to them.

Location hidden

#7 Dec 10, 2011
<< James 4 >>
New American Standard Bible © 
Things to Avoid

1 What is the source of quarrels and conflicts among you? Is not the source your pleasures that wage war in your members? 2 You lust and do not have; so you commit murder. You are envious and cannot obtain; so you fight and quarrel. You do not have because you do not ask. 3 You ask and do not receive, because you ask with wrong motives, so that you may spend it on your pleasures. 4 You adulteresses, do you not know that friendship with the world is hostility toward God? Therefore whoever wishes to be a friend of the world makes himself an enemy of God. 5 Or do you think that the Scripture speaks to no purpose:“He jealously desires the Spirit which He has made to dwell in us”? 6 But He gives a greater grace. Therefore it says,“GOD IS OPPOSED TO THE PROUD, BUT GIVES GRACE TO THE HUMBLE.” 7 Submit therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you. 8 Draw near to God and He will draw near to you. Cleanse your hands, you sinners; and purify your hearts, you double-minded. 9 Be miserable and mourn and weep; let your laughter be turned into mourning and your joy to gloom. 10 Humble yourselves in the presence of the Lord, and He will exalt you.
11 Do not speak against one another, brethren. He who speaks against a brother or judges his brother, speaks against the law and judges the law; but if you judge the law, you are not a doer of the law but a judge of it. 12 There is only one Lawgiver and Judge, the One who is able to save and to destroy; but who are you who judge your neighbor?
13 Come now, you who say,“Today or tomorrow we will go to such and such a city, and spend a year there and engage in business and make a profit.” 14 Yet you do not know what your life will be like tomorrow. You are just a vapor that appears for a little while and then vanishes away. 15 Instead, you ought to say,“If the Lord wills, we will live and also do this or that.” 16 But as it is, you boast in your arrogance; all such boasting is evil. 17 Therefore, to one who knows the right thing to do and does not do it, to him it is sin.

Location hidden

#8 Dec 10, 2011
New American Standard Bible (©1995)
Therefore, to one who knows the right thing to do and does not do it, to him it is sin.
King James Bible
Therefore to him that knoweth to do good, and doeth it not, to him it is sin.

American King James Version
Therefore to him that knows to do good, and does it not, to him it is sin.

American Standard Version
To him therefore that knoweth to do good, and doeth it not, to him it is sin.

Douay-Rheims Bible
To him therefore who knoweth to do good, and doth it not, to him it is sin.

Darby Bible Translation
To him therefore who knows how to do good, and does it not, to him it is sin.

English Revised Version
To him therefore that knoweth to do good, and doeth it not, to him it is sin.

Webster's Bible Translation
Therefore to him that knoweth to do good, and doeth it not, to him it is sin.

World English Bible
To him therefore who knows to do good, and doesn't do it, to him it is sin.

Young's Literal Translation
to him, then, knowing to do good, and not doing, sin it is to him.
Who

Visalia, CA

#9 Dec 11, 2011
Not Alone wrote:
Anyone, then, who knows the good he ought to do and doesn't do it, sins.
And this is precisely why I started posting on topix.com . I was perturbed by seeing Alex make baseless unverifiable accusations against his family. I jammed his ability to have topix.com subsidize his hate campaign, so loath I am of subsidies.
I took away the free reign he had at topix.com , so he started a hatesite.
Look where that has gotten him.
What's the matter with Alex and his cronies? Somebody put a bee in HIS bonnet!
Not Alone

Escalon, CA

#10 Dec 11, 2011
You've obviously done nothing. You haven't jammed up anything. I can't believe that you think you've done anything at all except make yourself look like a fool. Time and time again you get on here to rant and rave but no one listens to you, no one responds, no one's on your side. Except the 2 who also call themselves Who and we know those people are. They are on the payroll. Maybe you are too.
CalvaryChapelAbu se_com

Nampa, ID

#11 Dec 11, 2011
Hey, who, still bargaining I see. Process is underway. Defamation is not protected speech, but you'll have the opportunity to present your defense.
CalvaryChapelAbu se_com

Nampa, ID

#12 Dec 11, 2011
I thought Michael did a great job addressing the situation. He made some excellent points.
Who

Visalia, CA

#13 Dec 11, 2011
CalvaryChapelAbuse_com wrote:
Hey, who, still bargaining I see. Process is underway. Defamation is not protected speech, but you'll have the opportunity to present your defense.
I haven't defamed you. I've satirized your hate campaign. I mean , the title of this thread doesn't even say "alleged."
-
And YOU are the one threatening to sue ME for defamation!
-
But I've come to expect such irrationality from you.

And since you no longer post on topix.com like a crack ho (which you used to do), I'd say my culture-jamming efforts have succeeded-contrary to your assertions to the contrary.
I am sooo contrarian!!! I am sooo Who!
Wow

Palmdale, CA

#14 Dec 11, 2011
Alex:
You appear to be a bigger dumbass hater by the day.
Not Alone

Visalia, CA

#17 Dec 13, 2011
Thank you Michael & Jeremy for doing this webcast and to the other radio programs for covering this issue with Calvary Chapel Visalia's Pastor Bob Grenier and how he molested his own first born son and savagely beat, imprison and mentally torture the others.

It is good to see the increasing # of people across the nation become aware of what Bob Grenier has done and is doing to the church. It is good to see the multitude of former pastors under Bob come forward to confirm the many coverups Bob Grenier is perpetrating at CCV.

Please go to the calvarychapelabuse site and click on the map, you will see the many thousands who have viewed the site from around the world. Covering almost every continent. Thank you for helping us to spread the word about Pastor Bob Grenier and his own children. His 3 sons are standing up to their father's evil to protect the few that are left in this cult. Former long time board members, former pastors and staff have come forward to support the abused Grenier boys and to help prove once and for all that Bob Grenier should be stripped of his title and church
Not Alone

Visalia, CA

#18 Dec 13, 2011
When all your children turn against you and start a website to expose you, there is something wrong.

Who knows that? Thousands and thousands, that's who.

More every day. More interviews, more news paper and web articles. Soon to be video.
Not Alone

Visalia, CA

#19 Dec 13, 2011
It would be better for him if a millstone were hung around his neck and he were cast into the sea than that he should cause one of these little ones to sin.
Sick Hunter 6

Visalia, CA

#20 Dec 14, 2011
Much false teaching going on right now at CCV. The wolf is squeezing the sheep for every last Kool aid drinking dime.
Who

Visalia, CA

#21 Dec 14, 2011
Whatever. Go listen to this...I am!!!

My name is Who
Sick Hunter 6

Visalia, CA

#22 Dec 18, 2011
Bob is up to his old tricks again. I see a fake heart attack that puts him in the hospital coming on real soon.

CCVisalia you are in a cult.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Visalia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
"Water: A Love Story by Who" 14 min david559 10
We need to start a activists group in the tular... 1 hr Who 2
Body found off Highway 99 identified (Sep '08) Mon aolds 58
Chinese dairy firm has old Lindsay Olive Plant ... Oct 18 paul 1
DPS says driver shot by trooper 'attempted to s... (Apr '14) Oct 17 CHARLES 2
A Lazy Farmers' Hustle: Agricultural Easements Oct 13 Who 10
Devin Nunez' Record Oct 12 Who 8
Visalia Dating
Find my Match

Visalia Jobs