Chuck Smith, Brian Brodersen, Roger Wing of CCOF notified of charges| CalvaryChapelAbuse.com

Apr 11, 2011 Read more: calvarychapelabuse.com 10

I have contacted Calvary Chapel Costa Mesa addressing a correspondence to Chuck Smith and Brian Brodersen, notifying them of Paul's Public Statement and the allegations of Child Molestation against Bob Grenier of Calvary Chapel Visalia, a fully endorsed, supported and affiliated dove-toting Chuck Smith approved CC Pastor in good standing.

Read more
Who

United States

#1 Apr 11, 2011
Who | 1 min ago
Wow. Throw temper tantrums much?!
Why

Visalia, CA

#2 Jan 1, 2012
They won't do anything because they all have trash on each other
CalvaryChapelAbu se_com

Nampa, ID

#3 Jan 5, 2012
Chuck Smith, Brian Brodersen, Roger Wing, etc have been made aware of Paul Grenier's child molestation allegations against Bob Grenier an "Affiliated" pastor of Calvary Chapel Visalia...and no action to date.

That sends quite a bad message to the public and to pedophiles who want to use the church as a vehicle to get use their Position of Trust to get access to children.
CalvaryChapelAbu se_com

Nampa, ID

#4 Jan 8, 2012
Raul Ries, David Rosales and Gary Ruff were Calvary Chapel Visalia Board Members as of very recently, heck they still might be Board Members, it's so opaque at Calvary Chapel Visalia, who knows.

Brent Calvin, Dean of C.O.S. is a Calvary Chapel Visalia Board Member and is aware of the Child Abuse confession of Bob Grenier to the CCV Board (as outed by a long-time 24 year CCV Board Member) and so is Jeff Fly CEO of Turning Point.

I personally called Jeff Fly of Turning Point and made him aware of the Child Abuse and also Paul Grenier's Molestation allegations against Bob Grenier of Calvary Chapel Visalia.

Why won't Raul Ries, David Rosales, Gary Ruff, Brent Calvin of C.O.S. and Jeff Fly of Turning Point do anything?
CalvaryChapelAbu se_com

Nampa, ID

#5 Jan 8, 2012
I guess Brian Brodersen will take over at Calvary Chapel Costa Mesa once Chuck is gone.

I personally contacted Brian Brodersen and reported the abuses (and have confirmation from CCCM that the communication was received.

I reported the physical child abuse (that is confirmed by a Calvary Chapel Visalia Board Member per Bob's confession and subsequent non-reporting of the Board and cover up).

I also reported Paul Grenier's Molestation allegations against his dad, Pastor Bob Grenier of Calvary Chapel Visalia who is still endorsed and affiliated by Calvary Chapel Costa Mesa, CCOF and Chuck Smith (and Brian Brodersen).

That sends a very bad message and is not responsible. They need to launch a full investigation, interview all the parties including Paul Grenier and remove Bob from his Position of Trust until they can make a determination of the validity of Paul's allegations. We know the physical child abuse is true and correct per Bob's own admission to the Board. We need to find out if the Molestations did occur and Bob Grenier should be removed either way as physical child abuse is a felony and bad enough on its own.
CalvaryChapelAbu se_com

Nampa, ID

#6 Jan 8, 2012
Chuck Smith is set to pass the Calvary Chapel Costa Mesa torch to Brian Bordersen. Brian was informed of the molestation allegations as well as Chuck Smith. I wonder if Brian will do something when Chuck Smith passes. It seems Chuck Smith is dead set on keeping Bob Grenier in the pulpit.

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#7 Feb 25, 2012
These guys have no honor.
Who

Visalia, CA

#8 Mar 10, 2012
Your move
Who

Visalia, CA

#9 Mar 10, 2012
STILL your move
AVirginia Dishman

Encinitas, CA

#10 Sep 1, 2013
I would like to see brian take over for chuck now. Chuck is too sick. And I think he isn't as effected anymore. It is hard to watch. He is the sweetest man I will have ever heard talk about god. He made beleiver.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Visalia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Body found off Highway 99 identified (Sep '08) Apr 14 jennyholley 61
News Accused Child Molester "Pastor" Bob Grenier of ... (Feb '12) Apr 13 Who 803
I will do anything for cash Apr 9 Reality check 4
Review: Golden Karat Jewelry Store Apr 9 Rheanne 1
Poll Tulare County Sheriff's Department Above The Law ? Apr 6 Media 6
Nortenos & Oriental Troops are warned (Mar '08) Apr 6 who 33
Jack lydell demp sr. Apr 6 Former Employee 9
More from around the web

Visalia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]