Remnant Radio Interview: CCAbuse, special guest Chuck Smith to defend child molester Bob Grenier

Dec 5, 2011 Full story: calvarychapelabuse.com 51

Chuck Smith of Calvary Chapel Costa Mesa and the Founder and Leader of the Calvary Chapel Movement with his good "friend" Bob Grenier, who confessed Child Abuse to his Calvary Chapel Board per a 24-year Board Member...and they didn't report the crime and covered it up which led to more abuse and Paul Grenier alleges molestation as well, ... (more)

Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Who

Visalia, CA

#1 Dec 5, 2011
Alex has a bee in his bonnet.
Who

Visalia, CA

#2 Dec 5, 2011
The synopsis/header under the article is more of your manipulation/exaggeration to serve your hate campaigning ends.
That synopsis has nothing to do with the truth. Like you.
My name is Who.

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#3 Dec 5, 2011
Pastor Bob Grenier of Calvary Chapel Visalia still walks the streets a free man. Like the Penn State Victims, Paul Grenier was molested by his Pastor, leader, father, Bob Grenier. But unlike retired Sandusky, Bob Grenier is still leading a church with adults willing to submit their children to Bob Grenier unaccountable whims.

What message is the board of Elders at Calvary Chapel Visalia sending out the town of Visalia? We support child molesters? We welcome them, no questions asked?

To this date, no one in leadership from Calvary Chapel Visalia has asked Paul Grenier what happened to him at the hands of his own father.

Pastors of Visalia. How can you let this man stand as chaplain for both departments of law enforcement when no investigation into these allegations has been completed?

Is there a statute of limitation on the unconfessed sin of child molestation?

Who will fight for the future victims who even now may be at the mercy of Pastor Bob Grenier and his insatiable appetite..
Who

Visalia, CA

#4 Dec 5, 2011
There IS a statute of limitations on stupidity, thankfully.
What's the matter, man? Who put a bee in your bonnet?
Who did, that's Who to you!!

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#5 Dec 5, 2011
Have you gone on to do to others what was dome to you Who? It would explain much. Your darkness is self created.
Who

Visalia, CA

#6 Dec 5, 2011
wow. 1 vs. 1.
Let's judge each others' posts, fire off a witty retort, and go to jackinthebox.com for dinner.
This blog war business is like the Peloponnesian War.
A cornucopia of pussies fighting over nothing.
But at least me and my cronies don't have bees in our bonnets!
My name is Who.
Sick Hunter 6

Visalia, CA

#7 Dec 5, 2011
Who wrote:
wow. 1 vs. 1.
Let's judge each others' posts, fire off a witty retort, and go to jackinthebox.com for dinner.
This blog war business is like the Peloponnesian War.
A cornucopia of pussies fighting over nothing.
But at least me and my cronies don't have bees in our bonnets!
My name is Who.
I've read your post all over Topix and they are almost always passive aggressive. You can't seem to hurt enough people. So sad. That is something you and bob have in common. I think it's shameful how you think your use of vulgarity makes you edgy. It's very much a part of your extreme insecurities. Another thing you have in common with bob.
CalvaryChapelAbu se_com

Boise, ID

#8 Dec 6, 2011
Chuck Smith acknowledged my brother being punched in the face as a minor, which is one count of felony child abuse.

Even Chuck Smith cannot deny the testimony of the 24 year Calvary Chapel Board Member.

Bob Grenier is clearly a liar and he abused us many times before and many times after that confession to his CC Board which got covered up and not reported to the proper authorities (or there would have been an arrest or further cover up).

Paul Grenier says Bob, his biological father, molested him after that confession that should have been reported. I believe Paul, that he was both physically and sexually abused. Terrible.
CalvaryChapelAbu se_com

Boise, ID

#9 Dec 6, 2011
Chuck Smith clearly endorses Bob Grenier of Calvary Chapel Visalia (now). The interview is shocking, hear Chuck Smith in his own words.

Chuck is reduced to Ad Hominem (name calling) and I exposed him for the fraud and myth he is. From a debate matrix, it was a TKO. The leader of a 2,000 Church Movement, the 4th largest denomination in the Nation, was reduced to contradictions, lies and name calling...and lots of him'ing and haw'ing.

I was embarrassed for Chuck Smith and for Calvary Chapel. If that is what passes for "Christian Leadership" these days, the "church" and especially Calvary Chapel is in big trouble.

Here's one of several ways to listen to a portion of the entire interview here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Who

Visalia, CA

#10 Dec 6, 2011
Who put a bee in your bonnet?
Oh well...Let the little dogs bark.
Alex and his cronies are in a mudhole of their own making.
You have the power to take the bee out of your bonnet and the panties offa your head.
It is all up to you, my name is Who.
CalvaryChapelAbu se_com

Nampa, ID

#11 Dec 6, 2011
BTW, making good progress on the subpoenas and defamation suit...your name is "who is going to get held accountable, that's who".

..thanks again for the extra motivation ;-)
Who

Visalia, CA

#12 Dec 6, 2011
Yes. It's just like Chuck Smith said in the aforementioned radio interview.
You are a loose cannon that just shoots off at Whosoever doesn't totally agree with you.
So you'll make me your latest target? Your hate campaign against your family run out of steam? Your hate campaign against Chuck Smith run out of steam? Michael Newnham at phoenixpreacher.net is no longer giving you reacharounds?
So ypu are back to threatening me, Who, a United States citizen Who has a horse's sense for the Constitution.
Fuck you, my name is Who,
Down With The Technocracy
Who

Visalia, CA

#13 Dec 6, 2011
Held accountable for what? You exaggerating animal raper.
Who

Visalia, CA

#14 Dec 6, 2011
see you tomorrow akjeg.
first post june 23 2010
today's date
what day is it
go watch the big lebowski to figure me out.
Wow

Palmdale, CA

#15 Dec 7, 2011
Alex, you are a fool and continue to show your true colors and hateful spirit.
CalvaryChapelAbu se_com

Nampa, ID

#16 Dec 7, 2011
Too late "who" all the bargaining and denial in the world ain't gonna stop the defamation suit against you and/or the others.
CalvaryChapelAbu se_com

Nampa, ID

#17 Dec 7, 2011
Wow, I would assert that Chuck Smith and Bob Grenier are the fools and are being exposed for the frauds they are.

There is much more coming. It surprises even me (to a degree).
CalvaryChapelAbu se_com

Nampa, ID

#18 Dec 7, 2011
See you in court who and others who defame me.
Who

Visalia, CA

#20 Dec 7, 2011
You are just mad cuz I culturre jammed your hate campaign successfully.
How about instead of suing me, you go read a book.
Get smart, and you won't get beaten by me.
Culture Jamming!
Wow

Palmdale, CA

#22 Dec 7, 2011
Wow, I am running scared.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Visalia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Orosi man receives life term for fatal shooting (May '09) 16 hr lalaloopsy 3
Review: Mr H Auto Repair Dec 19 jrgar 1
Body found off Highway 99 identified (Sep '08) Dec 18 Claire 59
Abdel-Majed Abdel Bary: Beheading of James Fole... Dec 13 Moslem man 23
Review: Casey's Carpet Cleaning (Dec '12) Dec 12 jordennancy23 7
Review: Buck Stove Fan & SPA Center (Jan '13) Dec 5 discusted 2
Review: Herbalife Independent Distributor Dec 5 Who 3
Visalia Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web