F*CK NSV
T for Truth

Sacramento, CA

#5 Mar 24, 2009
You are all wasted lives.
gang hater

United States

#6 Mar 27, 2009
you are all the reasons people stereotype your race in negative ways!!!!!!!! Pathetic I hope you all find yourselves sharing prisons wth child molesters. Now isn't that something you can be proud of!!!
g girl

Goshen, CA

#8 May 7, 2009
559 SS TC X3 wrote:
F*CK NSV
f*ck all haters and ssk
g girl

Goshen, CA

#9 May 7, 2009
T for Truth wrote:
You are all wasted lives.

dont f*kin judge us b*tch you dont know sh*t!
citizen

United States

#10 May 7, 2009
I swear, the parents of these kids should be held responsable and liable for their children's sensless behaviors. It is child abuse and neglect and quite frankly, I think it is one of the most damaging forms of child abuse, that is, when a kid joins or is forced to join a gang. It destroys their futures. In some cases, it results in murder and I think anyone that forces a person to join a gang should be charged with that murder, if that forced member was to die as a result...The entire gang needs to be held accountable...They got each others' backs right?
citizen

United States

#11 May 7, 2009
u all suck!!! omg like what if i just throw a blue bandana in a norte territory and a red bandana in the south side, graffitti gang killer signs in each other's territory and cause a bunch of drama on both ends......then what if they declare war on behalf of what I did,(i'm not a gang member by the way), and started killing each other.......is it that easy to do? hahahahahahhahaahhaha hell have them get rid of each other...i'm tired of our police having to focus on gang drama when they could be focusing on child molesters and kidnappers and so on. but noooo they have to waste tax paying dollars on these idiots that should be bumped out of this country or thrown into Guantanamo Bay because they are the real, active terrorists that are living in our country, building their military....I mean there are training camps for these gang members, they have weapons, they have ranking officers.....why aren't they being charged as terrorists.....they should not be considered gang members....TERRORISTS are what they really are.
The parents of these gang members really need to be held accountable for child abuse, neglect and they also need to be held accountable for every crime their child commits so long as they are in a gang, wether they be inactive or active members of taht gang. Afterall, they join on a "do or die" basis anyways right? If these parents put their children in a gang and their child commits drive-bys and or homicides, they too should be held accountable for what their children do. They are responsable for their children. Also, when a gang member gets promoted in his/her rank, that too should be a criminal charge,, because it is promoting criminal activity and encouraging it as well. High ranking gang members "groom" the younger members just like a child molester "grooms" his victims. Preditors are all alike....they just have different crimes. it's the killing of innocence. It's funny how they have pride in what they do..... Same tactics as a molester.
great idea

Sanger, CA

#12 May 8, 2009
how can I help you on this vigilante effort?
great idea

Sanger, CA

#13 May 8, 2009
g girl wrote:
<quoted text>
dont f*kin judge us b*tch you dont know sh*t!
I hope your time on this earth is short. You are a waste of a human life. No better than the 3rd world crap your parents crawled out of. It's time people like you get what's coming to you. I will judge you and I judge you worthless, less than nothing. I know this; your lives will never amount to anything because you are evil and evil must be destroyed!You are a domestic terrorist.
citizen

United States

#14 May 8, 2009
no kidding!!!! We need to ban together and really get aggressive with these losers!!Something needs to be done, and noithing gets done when we just sit around assuming that it's being taken care of. We need to write striucter laws and seriously prosecute these idiots. Prisons are obviously NOT working. It is their physical training camps, with full services, all provided by taxpayers. Punishments need to be stiffer than giving them time. There is no real reason that these losers exist in our communities, amongst our children and families. They are geting away with destroying human lives.
Exeter has a gang coalition, there are task force meetings and so forth. Maybe one day we will meet up there.
Truthfully yours

Manteca, CA

#15 May 9, 2009
I have a question for all you "gang members"...How does it feel to be used? Do you honestly enjoy doing all the dirty work for others who most likely dont even know your name?..In case you havent noticed that is exactlly what you do every time you "put in work." By causing all this drama on the streets and killing each other you think you deserve respect?..do you even respect yourselves? Obviously not, if you are willing to die for a lost cause. Instead of fighting over your differences why dont you realize how much you all truly have in common and fight for the right to be able to raise you children without having to worry about some little 'gangster' taking thier life.
citizen

United States

#16 May 11, 2009
They're pathetic all the way around. Half of them can't even read or use proper sentence structure. They wear pants that sag half way down their azzes and are obsessed with white snickers. I cannot believe how much care they put into those shoes. They wear the white ones like inmates wear.
sunshine

Mesa, AZ

#17 May 11, 2009
these pple r so stupid all they do iz comment us nd talk syht about y
tha way we live while yew knoe wat yew guyz kan jst get a life nd stay out or ourz bekuz we run tiz mighty norte all day evryday yahh digg
I spot an idiot

Fresno, CA

#18 May 11, 2009
Perfect example of one of these subhumans. It's not hard to understand your poeple, you are all idiots! You type like you talk, like an idiot. You are going no where in life and have nothing to look foreword to. You'll just crap out the next generation of welfare rejects who use our money to make our towns dirty. Waste of space. I wish we could round all of you up, stand you against a wall and shoot you. But then we our landfills would really reach with your wortheless mexican stench.
sunshine wrote:
tha way we live while yew knoe wat yew guyz kan jst get a life nd stay out or ourz bekuz we run tiz mighty norte all day evryday yahh digg
truthfully yours

Manteca, CA

#19 May 11, 2009
sunshine wrote:
Is that right?..I dont recall talking bad about your kind or the way you live. I am simply stating the obvious, I myself have lived in your made up world and know exactly what I am talking about.Just so you know..I have a life, but thanks to some little punk like yourself it will never be the same...you claim to be a Norteno..do you even know what the 14 bonds are?..not that any of you guys pay attn to them...In any case, just remember that your "homies" are your own worst enemy.
citizen

United States

#20 May 13, 2009
sunshine wrote:
When our tax payers are being spent on incarceratting and rehabilitating losers like you NORTENOS, then it is MY BUSINESS as a citizen to make sure that law enforcement gets paid good and that the District Attorney's Office locks your azzes up for good. When you quit running the streets, committing crimes, selling dope to little kids or spiritually broken people, and stop shooting human beings, then MAYBE we wouldn't be interested in your lives. Until then, "you better watch out before they come for you...bad boys bad boys" Get the hell out of this country cause no one wants you loser gang members here. You're pathetic and flat out STUPID....It's plain and simple. You ruin your life, and the lives of others. So what's the purpose of your existance. Your gang is the cancer that is eating away at the valley. We need chemo-therapy....oh but wait, we have The Gang Task Force, and the NArcotics Unit to deal with your azzes.
here to school you

Phoenix, AZ

#21 May 14, 2009
do any of you that post neg statements about nortenos know what a norteno is i think you should find out before you speak they are a product of society. prisions started this the pep you locked up to keep you safe just made your life worst lock them all that the real way to fix it right but it hasnt worked yet insted of putting nortenos down find out what they are first cuz nortenos are pep just like you ignorent pep that are quick to judge and put NORTENOS down cuz there crazy as mexican that dont take no one shit school your self about the struggel and what they strive for take a walk in there shoe then judge only the strong can call then self nortenos just cuz you fly you bano dont make you a norteno they are stong pep that are protecting there teritorty scrap are the invaders and target it is the worst gang is the guys in blue not the scraps the pig cops worst of worst is woodlake police department cops like that are the worst gang the gloryfy these youngster makeing then feel like they are gang banger cuz of a color then they push them in to that life style by validateing them and harrsing them intill they send them off to prision ask some one why do you clame what you clame then judge ask why they choose it then judge know someone that got killed, jumped, snitched out, or disrespected by a scrap and they will let you know why they hate them same way you would hate a person that called you a punk as bitch to your face you pep that judge would probley just roll you eyes and walk away me i would hit you right in the face and say thats how norte plays so just educate your self before you speak or have the nerve to speak your put down to real NORTENAS face and get hit in the face .....NPSL TULARE COUNTY BIG BLOCK WOODLAKE X4
Hate Gangs

Sacramento, CA

#22 May 15, 2009
You guys are such p*ssy s.
citizen

United States

#24 May 15, 2009
here to school you wrote:
do any of you that post neg statements about nortenos know what a norteno is i think you should find out before you speak they are a product of society. prisions started this the pep you locked up to keep you safe just made your life worst lock them all that the real way to fix it right but it hasnt worked yet insted of putting nortenos down find out what they are first cuz nortenos are pep just like you ignorent pep that are quick to judge and put NORTENOS down cuz there crazy as mexican that dont take no one shit school your self about the struggel and what they strive for take a walk in there shoe then judge only the strong can call then self nortenos just cuz you fly you bano dont make you a norteno they are stong pep that are protecting there teritorty scrap are the invaders and target it is the worst gang is the guys in blue not the scraps the pig cops worst of worst is woodlake police department cops like that are the worst gang the gloryfy these youngster makeing then feel like they are gang banger cuz of a color then they push them in to that life style by validateing them and harrsing them intill they send them off to prision ask some one why do you clame what you clame then judge ask why they choose it then judge know someone that got killed, jumped, snitched out, or disrespected by a scrap and they will let you know why they hate them same way you would hate a person that called you a punk as bitch to your face you pep that judge would probley just roll you eyes and walk away me i would hit you right in the face and say thats how norte plays so just educate your self before you speak or have the nerve to speak your put down to real NORTENAS face and get hit in the face .....NPSL TULARE COUNTY BIG BLOCK WOODLAKE X4
First of all, you need to educate yourself. You can't even spell or make proper sentences. You're pathetic and you defend a color. I defend my family, state and country!!! I defend helpless victims that cannot defend themselves. As soon as the law is written and approved, I will be chasing after for abuise and neglect of children who are forced to represent and be in a gang.
lol If someone called me a punk azz [email protected] to my face, I have much more honor than you do; I will not represent or resort to violence. Words don't hurt me. Who gets offended if someone gets called a punk azz [email protected] unless they really are a punk azz [email protected]?
You seem to be somewhat educated. why don't you go finish your educatiion and be somebody, rather than being just a punk azz [email protected]? You might figure life out then. Become a productive member of society and you will reap the rewards. Right now you're in a craphole and it does nothing but leave you filled with resentment and anger towards society. You're out here whining and griping about being put in prisons and blaming law enforcement for the damn crimes your committing. Take accountability for your own actions.
I am poor too. I come from nothing. I have been through hell and back, including homicides in my family. I have a criminal record. I took responsablility for my actions, did my time, now I give back to the community. Ii changed my life aroound. We are in charge of the choices we make in life. It is up to you to be someone. When you need a miracle, be one.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Visalia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thieves take grapes from vineyard near Exeter (Oct '15) 6 hr Who 14
News DPS says driver shot by trooper 'attempted to s... (Apr '14) Mon holy smoked 3
News Tulare County sheriff busts human trafficking ring Aug 19 Who 12
James Mcmurtry was a pastor in Exeter, I need t... (Jul '15) Aug 10 Jon 2
Nortenos & Oriental Troops are warned (Mar '08) Aug 8 Overcomer777 40
Tulare County Court is Corrupt (Sep '13) Aug 2 Who 32
Don Kaplan CPA is a crook Aug 1 Who 2

Visalia Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Visalia Mortgages