K.G. aims to put a lid on noise As th...

K.G. aims to put a lid on noise As the weather gets warmer, county...

There are 1 comment on the Fredericksburg.com story from Apr 3, 2013, titled K.G. aims to put a lid on noise As the weather gets warmer, county.... In it, Fredericksburg.com reports that:

As the weather gets warmer - setting the scene for outdoor gatherings - King George County officials are making their own preparations.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fredericksburg.com.

Anonymous

Fredericksburg, VA

#1 Apr 6, 2013
Heck yes we need some noise control.There are apartments behind my house and the noise is insane in the summer. Most of it is the adults not the kids out of school, 10p curfew is definitely needed! No one wants to listen to your music from your car or you and your wife girlfriend, boyfriend, sister, brother, cousins screaming at each other at 3am in the morning!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Virginia Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min John Galt 1,263,160
Review: iLoveKickboxing - Chesapeake 3 hr tabathaaustin 2
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr Mothra 54,345
gay 19 hr Dirtylad 3
Review: DRS Fantom Works (Jul '13) Jul 27 Tony 57
News Mark Holmberg's Take on ED Drugs - wtvr (Sep '10) Jul 27 johnjones125 18
gay teens who wanna bang (Jan '15) Jul 23 Cool_kids_1234 19
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Virginia Beach Mortgages