Global Warming is a load of krap

Posted in the Virginia Beach Forum

Lance

Hampton, VA

#1 Feb 2, 2013
1* warmer than last year...guess what, there have been warmer years back in the early 1900s...do the research. Oh, when I was in high school back in the early 70s, we read about the Ice Age and its' eminent doom. Just like that hoax Green Energy' and krap by ALgore, it's a money scam. Green this , green that...I personally don't recycle shyt. All my garbage goes in 1 big green dumpster, yes green. It goes to the landfill. My used tires just went into the dumpster today, now I got new tires.

“broke out”

Since: Jan 13

Virginia Beach, VA

#2 Feb 2, 2013
Lance wrote:
1* warmer than last year...guess what, there have been warmer years back in the early 1900s...do the research. Oh, when I was in high school back in the early 70s, we read about the Ice Age and its' eminent doom. Just like that hoax Green Energy' and krap by ALgore, it's a money scam. Green this , green that...I personally don't recycle shyt. All my garbage goes in 1 big green dumpster, yes green. It goes to the landfill. My used tires just went into the dumpster today, now I got new tires.
well, if it doesn't get hotter, it will certainly get dirtier. good plan.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Virginia Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr Lily Boca Raton Fl 1,220,137
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr ritedownthemiddle 52,854
News Virginia Beach man faces child neglect charges ... (Aug '10) 4 hr gman 63
Wth is a half cut penis? 6 hr Nadja93 1
Ntelos - Hampton Roads 8 hr BreezWay95 1
News Lawson Captures NCAA Floor Exercise Title 9 hr Gas Released 8
Sexual predator alert Apr 23 Priscilla calimlim 1
More from around the web

Virginia Beach People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]