Join the NRA Today--Click Here

Join the NRA Today--Click Here

Posted in the Virginia Beach Forum

Rocco

Yorktown, VA

#1 Dec 28, 2012
Hopefully thise will lead you to the correct site. If not, just Google the NRA Official Website.

https://membership.nrahq.org/forms/signup.asp...
WFT

Virginia Beach, VA

#2 Dec 31, 2012
Hopefully is faulty English. You should say "I am hopeful." But then again what would you expect from an NRA member?
Dixie

Hampton, VA

#3 Jan 4, 2013
Rocco wrote:
Hopefully thise will lead you to the correct site. If not, just Google the NRA Official Website.
https://membership.nrahq.org/forms/signup.asp...
Good post. I have been a member since the 80s after the 1st Guld War. I have 3 ARs and a very nich glock. I love the gun shows and shooting range. I have fired just about every kind of firearm; also and avid hunter.
PS--Glad to see hundreds of thousands getting concealed permits and learning how to fire a gun. The minoritys and Police Unions are against it because they are not able to do their job. If you are without a gun all the time, you are crazy. It takes a mop-up scene woman cop to a crime 'after' the fact. The Mexicans & blacks dare to even come near us.
WTF

Virginia Beach, VA

#4 Jan 11, 2013
Maybe someone in your family will get shot by a Bushmaster and then you'll get over this love of the NRA. Either that or maybe your testicles will grow.
Smart Guy

Yorktown, VA

#5 Jan 12, 2013
Dixie wrote:
<quoted text>Good post. I have been a member since the 80s after the 1st Guld War. I have 3 ARs and a very nich glock. I love the gun shows and shooting range. I have fired just about every kind of firearm; also and avid hunter.
PS--Glad to see hundreds of thousands getting concealed permits and learning how to fire a gun. The minoritys and Police Unions are against it because they are not able to do their job. If you are without a gun all the time, you are crazy. It takes a mop-up scene woman cop to a crime 'after' the fact. The Mexicans & blacks dare to even come near us.
Nice post. NRA just signed up over 1,000,000 in the past month(ABC News). Many are taking concealed permit classes. Liberals are afraid of guns because they are usually from the North and metrosexeuals.
NRA Member
Vance

Yorktown, VA

#6 Jan 26, 2013
I too live in York County and joined the NRA at the booth at the gun show in Hampton. It took me 2 hours to get in the place. I do want to thank Obama that multi-millions of white men in the USA bought ARs the past 3 months. I have seen the light and presently taking a concealed weapons course. Thanks for the link anyways.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Virginia Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Realtime 1,417,739
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 33 min Serratus Anterior 61,019
Review: DRS Fantom Works (Jul '13) Tue s8demon 76
News Three arrested in Suffolk mob assault (Jan '09) Tue RFFR 1,434
Why do blacks get everything free? (Dec '12) Aug 22 Shut up 113
Who will you be voting for in November for Pres... Aug 17 Larry 2
Vote for Trump Aug 17 Larry 1

Virginia Beach Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Virginia Beach Mortgages