Proposed East Coast uranium mine divi...

Proposed East Coast uranium mine dividing Va.

There are 3 comments on the WTOP-FM Washington story from Jan 26, 2013, titled Proposed East Coast uranium mine dividing Va.. In it, WTOP-FM Washington reports that:

The rolling fields of Coles Hill were once full of tobacco. Along with furniture and textiles, the leaf sustained farmers, blue collar workers and families in this area of Virginia known as Southside.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTOP-FM Washington.

Fools Gold

Charlottesville, VA

#1 Jan 27, 2013
Uranium. I'm scared and I want my mommy.
Amigo1

Charlottesville, VA

#2 Jan 27, 2013
Uranium...a handful of people get rich and thirty years later the cancers , poisoned groundwater and and birth defects start showing up. NO THANK YOU
BDV

Atlanta, GA

#3 Jan 28, 2013
So our "firstfriend" works for a BigCoal.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Virginia Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Mothra 58,792
What are you feelings on men wearing womens und... (Jul '12) Fri panties corning a... 27
News Michael Jackson postpones some London shows; sa... (May '09) Apr 28 Richard Kranium 33
Barack Osama first gay president Apr 25 slick willie 2
Lowes False Advertising (May '15) Apr 25 Porrus Poope 2
Why arn't there more blacks in VB ? (Oct '14) Apr 25 Al Sharptongue 18
state farm sucks (Apr '15) Apr 25 Sam State Farm 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Virginia Beach Mortgages