“Im just me”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#1 Oct 11, 2012
I am looking for anyone that would possibly have information on Jayson. He was my half brother and it was always a dream to meet him one day, that dream was shattered in July of 99 when he passed away from Hodgkins-Lymphoma. Since I will never have the chance to meet him, I was wondering if someone could tell me about him. What was his favorite color, what did he do for fun, what color was his hair/eyes? Does anyone have a picture of him that they could possibly email to me? The only picture I have ever seen of him was taken when he was 6 years old right before his mother moved away. After he was diagnosed with cancer I did get to talk to him for a few minutes, but that was almost 14 years ago. I have been trying for years to find someone that could tell me about my big brother, but I have always come up empty handed. Can anyone tell me where he is buried at? When he passed away his mother never even bothered to call me dad and let him know that he had passed away. On November 7th, 1999, my dad had stumbled across a website that a list of recently deceased people with our last name and he found my brothers name on there. Im not trying start any problems, I just wanna know what my brother was like. Although he and I never met, I still need the closure that this will bring me.

Thank you..

Jamie Jolliff
Jamie Jolliff

Brookland, AR

#2 Oct 27, 2012
Please anyone, I just want to know more about my brother.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Virginia Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr President Spanky 64,693
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 hr VetnorsGate 1,762,755
News Cop charged in animal cruelty (Mar '09) May 24 martin garey 156
Headed to Virginia Beach, looking for some bud May 23 Corpus361 1
News Child abuser gets 5 years in prison (Dec '07) May 22 martin garey 12
Need hot co ck May 22 ReadyNVB 6
Needle clinic May 21 Methman 2

Virginia Beach Jobs

Personal Finance

Virginia Beach Mortgages