scandals bar VA beach should need a special licence since it discriminates

Posted in the Virginia Beach Forum

81registered sexoffenders

Matawan, NJ

#1 Apr 3, 2013
against Bikers and is really acting like the USA hells angels club house with Road reaper mc as the maids .

Its not a biker bar if it sides with USA hells angels and their support for registered sex offenders then it should be licensed as a private club house not a bar .

That my opinion but VA Zoning and the liquor licence should take a better look at that. The bar support bthe road reapers and the road reapers said on their web site their place is not place for real biker club s then they even named a few.
alrighty then

Matawan, NJ

#2 Apr 7, 2013
81registered sexoffenders wrote:
Virgini a beach has a very low crime rate lets keep it that way .

Don't give coward mid aged men a place to play gangster sex oddenser support Close down there play ground before the local kids get harmed . You can stop this before it spreads.

Mayor you have the power to close down bars that support criminals that have preyed on women and children all across the USA for many decades .

I cannot believe sex offenders support clubs are legal in the USA and the USA media point to problems around the world when USA clearly allows men found guilty of Sex offences and child porn transportation
to lead national clubs to raise money and protection to forward there cause.
Hampton Man

Hampton, VA

#3 Apr 10, 2013
I think VB needs to have more blacks and section h housing for diversity. VB is an Obama stronghold as is the gay mayor. Let's integrate VB with LGBT , Mexicans, and Muslims.
split decision

Matawan, NJ

#4 Apr 12, 2013
Hampton Man wrote:
I think VB needs to have more blacks and section h housing for diversity. VB is an Obama stronghold as is the gay mayor. Let's integrate VB with LGBT , Mexicans, and Muslims.
are you for or against having USA hells angels sex offenders and Road Reapers MC punks in your community .

is that to hard for you to answer?
red

United States

#5 Jul 10, 2013
Hey split decision go to scandals and say it to their face coward
God of USA hells angels

South Amboy, NJ

#9 Jul 10, 2013
red wrote:
Hey split decision go to scandals and say it to their face coward
Its cop calling faggots like you red that set people up and get them busted

you want me to go to bar where the police keep their local Hells angels and Road reapers protected a known gay bar for hells angels and road reapers to meat and spend time with each other. Gee Red when a fight breaks out and if people get killed who is going to be blamed for going there looking for trouble ??
well tell me fagot ? The reason we have USA hells angels all over the USA now is because the real Bikers are in jail for beating and killing USA hells angels USA hells angels never take territory the police do and then they give it to you faggots so you can set up people like me you USA hells angels and I guess all you nothings like the Road reapers MC are nothing more then pawns for the police to lock up real Bikers and people like me
10 Buck Reaper

South Amboy, NJ

#11 Jul 11, 2013
red wrote:
Hey split decision go to scandals and say it to their face coward
A gang of freaks dedicated to the love of the men in the USA hells angels now thats some gay BS going on there I don't care who you are thats just outright gay that there right there.

It seems like you weirdos wake up everyday look for different 81 shirts and little hammer jewelry to attract a hells angels to have sex with you. You freaks give them money no reason to get all desperate and dress up like a gay prostitute with your I love hells angels costume on every where you go.

http://jssckr.wordpress.com/2010/07/07/trappn...

Hunter S. Thompson, Hell’s Angels, Kissing Guys, 1960s

“The Angels are great favourites on the sado-masochism circuit, and although motorcycle hoods as a group are consistently accused of deviate leanings, I suspect the issue was stripped to the bony truth one afternoon by a Frisco Angel who said:‘Hell yes, I’ll take a blow-job any day for ten bucks. Just the other night in some bar downtown I had a queer come up to me with a big tenner … he laid it on me and said what did I want to drink? I said,“A double of Jack Daniels, baby,” so he told the bartender,“Two of those for me and my friend,” and then he sat down there on the bar rail and gave me a hell of a blow-job, man, and all I had to do was smile at the bartender and keep cool.’ He laughed.‘Hell, and me with four kids and a broad up front dancing the wig or the wag or something like that with some spade. Shit, man, the day they can call me queer is when I let one of these faggots suck on me for less than a tenner … Man, I’d go underwater and fuck fish for that kind of money, you just tell me who’s payin.’



“According to the Lynch report,‘While homosexuals seem to be attracted to Hell’s Angels, no information received indicates that the Hell’s Angels as a group are homosexuals. They seem primarily concerned with heterosexual contacts. Some heterosexual perversions figure in the police reports, but taken in context, they appear to be means of attracting attention,“being different,” and performed primarily for the shock impact on others. These and other attention-attracting actions are characterized by the Angels as “showing class.”‘
red

United States

#12 Wednesday Dec 17
God of USA hells angels wrote:
<quoted text>
Its cop calling faggots like you red that set people up and get them busted
you want me to go to bar where the police keep their local Hells angels and Road reapers protected a known gay bar for hells angels and road reapers to meat and spend time with each other. Gee Red when a fight breaks out and if people get killed who is going to be blamed for going there looking for trouble ??
well tell me fagot ? The reason we have USA hells angels all over the USA now is because the real Bikers are in jail for beating and killing USA hells angels USA hells angels never take territory the police do and then they give it to you faggots so you can set up people like me you USA hells angels and I guess all you nothings like the Road reapers MC are nothing more then pawns for the police to lock up real Bikers and people like me
Bitch you ain't no real biker you only wish you were. Don't be mad because the real ones ran a train on your wife!!
vergie sentura

Virginia Beach, VA

#13 Yesterday
red wrote:
<quoted text>
Bitch you ain't no real biker you only wish you were. Don't be mad because the real ones ran a train on your wife!!
more honestly calling scandals a biker bar is like calling 7-11 fine dining. plus we all know biker kook gangs fear us local vb skateboard gangs...windsor woods for life playa

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Virginia Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min fetch almighty 1,154,412
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 51 min Cheech the Conser... 49,244
Former Poquoson Officer Will Not Get His Job Back (Sep '12) 2 hr Jpow 11
bisexual girls (Apr '13) 18 hr shedevil 11
watch me shower ? 18 hr Horny babe104 1
looking for models Sun rocco siffredi 2
so horny Dec 19 jsteezy757 5
Virginia Beach Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Virginia Beach People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Virginia Beach News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Virginia Beach

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:56 am PST