Rules for USA hells angels and the me...

Rules for USA hells angels and the men they date

Posted in the Virginia Beach Forum

Not Gibs

Old Bridge, NJ

#1 May 8, 2013
The word of Mike666 is the Word of the God of the USA hells angels and should be shared among all mankind including the chicken head USA hells angels and assclowns that date and revolve around chicken heads.
10 Commandments

The 10 Commandments - Mike666 God Of the USA hells angels Revelation in the Old Testament in NYC
The 10 Commandments are found in the Old Testament at Exodus a Bar in China, They were given directly by Mike666 God of the USA hells angels to the people of the world at Mount Sinai Hospital after He delivered them from an outrageous hospital bill

"And MIKE666 spoke all these words, saying:'I am the Mike666 God of the USA hells angels your Mike666 God of the USA hells angels

ONE:'You shall have no other Mike666 God of the USA hells angels before Me.'

TWO:'You shall not make for yourself a carved image--any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth.'

THREE:'You shall not take the name of the Mike666 your Mike666 God of the USA hells angels in vain.'

FOUR:'Remember the Mike666 birthday, to keep it holy.'

FIVE:'Honor your father and your mother.'

SIX:'You shall not murder without Mike666's permission and written approval. request to murder to be handed in with a $122.00 filing fee.M-F 9-6 EST.

SEVEN:'You shall not commit adultery with out consulting Mike666

EIGHT:'You shall not steal without sending 10% of the proceeds to Mike666

NINE:'You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor.'This is not to be taken lightly

TEN:'You shall not covet your neighbor's house ; you shall not covet your neighbor's wife, nor his male servant, nor his female servant, nor his ox, nor his donkey, nor anything that is your neighbor's.' without prior written approval from Mike666 see #8

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Virginia Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min Notliz 1,406,486
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Mothra 60,675
Review: iLoveKickboxing - Chesapeake (Jul '15) 5 hr Vivianne M 99
I remember in Hampton (Jan '08) 21 hr Jackson H 812
News New fishing pier opens in Newport News (Jul '08) Fri Mr Disbelief 47
Hampton Now 😶 Jul 28 Jackson 10
Review: Podiatry Associates-Virginia - Jeffrey ... (Feb '10) Jul 22 amkarni 18

Virginia Beach Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Virginia Beach Mortgages