Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
860,801 - 860,820 of 1,079,020 Comments Last updated 6 min ago
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#936836
Jul 2, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

3

Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>you know it is.
So, let Galt understand this. Individuals must have insurance coverage, but their employers are not required to provide same. Meanwhile, the major insurance companies are pulling out of the market for individual coverage.

Sounds like a great plan. Ya gotta buy something that isn't for sale.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#936837
Jul 2, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

3

Forum wrote:
<quoted text>
The kids are ignored by their parents.
They become bullies.
Most have only one parent, if that, which is glorified as the model for the left.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#936838
Jul 2, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
"If you weren't tilting at windmills, you would have nothing to post." -Waxman
Nope I posted it-moron.

It is an expression. Do you know where it comes from?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#936839
Jul 2, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

3

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Rand Paul decided that taking continuing education & a recertification exam was not worth the effort to keep his AMO certification.
But hey, that was OK.
Maybe you'd be happier if Obama declared himself to be licensed by the Obama Bar Association.
Bill Clinton fought tooth-and-nail to keep his law license.

Probably because he earned it, unlike the Obamas.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#936840
Jul 2, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Floriduh/No Surprise. Waxturd puppets.
Both rant and end with 'It's the culture'.
It sure is. Troll culture.
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Translation:
Ladida, Hodidoe
(page 43206)
----------
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Translation:
Ladida, Hodidoe
(page 43203)
----------
Bagged and tagged the troll and his puppet!!
Shining idiot is just another of Waxturd's puppets.
The proof is shown above!!
You're done here, Waxturd.
Between the two Seminole Puppets, Floriduh and No Surprise, and your puppet from Lapeer, you'vevbeen busted beyond any doubt.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA
So, David and I both use debunk? Hmmmm, what do you suppose that means.

LOL

Do you even know what Ladida, Hodidoe is, Sherlock Holmes.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#936841
Jul 2, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Floriduh/No Surprise. Waxturd puppets.
Both rant and end with 'It's the culture'.
It sure is. Troll culture.
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Translation:
Ladida, Hodidoe
(page 43206)
----------
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Translation:
Ladida, Hodidoe
(page 43203)
----------
Bagged and tagged the troll and his puppet!!
Shining idiot is just another of Waxturd's puppets.
The proof is shown above!!
You're done here, Waxturd.
Between the two Seminole Puppets, Floriduh and No Surprise, and your puppet from Lapeer, you'vevbeen busted beyond any doubt.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA
It just bothers people when you project idiot on people when the demoKrats still have your deranged brain in chains you idiot... LMFAO... You Connecticunt idiot...

It's the culture...
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#936842
Jul 2, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

3

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Rand Paul decided that taking continuing education & a recertification exam was not worth the effort to keep his AMO certification.
But hey, that was OK.
Maybe you'd be happier if Obama declared himself to be licensed by the Obama Bar Association.
You were showed to be wrong three times and yet you continue posting this.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#936843
Jul 2, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Canadian mother, Cuban Communist father. Dad was a Castro supporter and fundraiser.
Figures you'd favor him. You nitwits love communism.
I'd love it. We'd crucify the Commie bas#ard!!
FYI, Calgary is not in the USA. Bring it on, nitwit.
Knock off everyone is communist, lily.

Cruz was born in Calgary, Alberta, Canada,[2] where his parents, Eleanor Darragh and Rafael Cruz, were working in the oil business.[10][11] His father was a Cuban immigrant to the United States during the Cuban Revolution.[12] His mother was born and raised in Delaware, in a family of Irish and Italian descent.[11][13] Cruz's parents, who had both attended college in Texas, returned there when Cruz was about four years old.[12]

Cruz attended high school at Faith West Academy in Katy, Texas,[14] and then graduated from Second Baptist High School in Houston.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ted_Cruz

You just told a major LIE knowing full well it would be debunked. Why do you do things that are so crazy.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#936844
Jul 2, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Translation:
Ladida, Hodidoe
(page 43206)
----------
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Translation:
Ladida, Hodidoe
(page 43203)
----------
Bagged and tagged the troll and his puppet!!
Shining idiot is just another of Waxturd's puppets.
The proof is shown above!!
You're done here, Waxturd.
Between the two Seminole Puppets, Floriduh and No Surprise, and your puppet from Lapeer, you'vevbeen busted beyond any doubt.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA
After your moon bat crazy post about Cruz-you have proved you will make up any old thing and post it.

Why should anyone believe you?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#936845
Jul 2, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

3

Not much reaction from the left to the disintegration of Obamakare?

Shell-shock or talking points?

How to spin to blame Bush?
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#936846
Jul 2, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

3

Nuculur option wrote:
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
The more murders there are in the hood, the better...
<quoted text>
(Waxturd puppets conversing.) HAHAHAHAHA
So, you have nothing of value to post and decided to waste your time whining.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#936847
Jul 2, 2013
 

Judged:

4

3

3

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
After your moon bat crazy post about Cruz-you have proved you will make up any old thing and post it.
Why should anyone believe you?
nuculur: The classification for unconscious life that is incapable of thought and reason, non-sentients are nonetheless able to consume matter, reproduce, pollute the Wethersfield, Connecticunt environment, transform energy, create carbon dioxide, and grow hair...

It's the culture...
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#936848
Jul 2, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

3

John Galt wrote:
Not much reaction from the left to the disintegration of Obamakare?
Shell-shock or talking points?
How to spin to blame Bush?
Yes, when they reappeared it was a bunch of personal attacks on posters.

Shows they really do not know what to say without talking points.

My guess is it will be Romney's fault and perhaps a twisted Issa angel.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#936849
Jul 2, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Knock off everyone is communist, lily.
Cruz was born in Calgary, Alberta, Canada,[2] where his parents, Eleanor Darragh and Rafael Cruz, were working in the oil business.[10][11] His father was a Cuban immigrant to the United States during the Cuban Revolution.[12] His mother was born and raised in Delaware, in a family of Irish and Italian descent.[11][13] Cruz's parents, who had both attended college in Texas, returned there when Cruz was about four years old.[12]
Cruz attended high school at Faith West Academy in Katy, Texas,[14] and then graduated from Second Baptist High School in Houston.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ted_Cruz
You just told a major LIE knowing full well it would be debunked. Why do you do things that are so crazy.
You can't debunk anything, ya moron.

You say stupid things like 'future conditional' and expect it to sound like you're sane. As if!!

You just make stuff up as you go along, always clinging to the nitwits here, as shown by your denial of the obvious with Waxturd.

You just haven't been here long enough, or you're unusually dense.

I suspect the latter.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#936850
Jul 2, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

3

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Knock off everyone is communist, lily.
Cruz was born in Calgary, Alberta, Canada,[2] where his parents, Eleanor Darragh and Rafael Cruz, were working in the oil business.[10][11] His father was a Cuban immigrant to the United States during the Cuban Revolution.[12] His mother was born and raised in Delaware, in a family of Irish and Italian descent.[11][13] Cruz's parents, who had both attended college in Texas, returned there when Cruz was about four years old.[12]
Cruz attended high school at Faith West Academy in Katy, Texas,[14] and then graduated from Second Baptist High School in Houston.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ted_Cruz
You just told a major LIE knowing full well it would be debunked. Why do you do things that are so crazy.
"debunked"

like it!!!

give 'em their own medicine

Ted Cruz for President!

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#936851
Jul 2, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>nuculur: The classification for unconscious life that is incapable of thought and reason, non-sentients are nonetheless able to consume matter, reproduce, pollute the Wethersfield, Connecticunt environment, transform energy, create carbon dioxide, and grow hair...
It's the culture...
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Translation:
Ladida, Hodidoe
(page 43206)
----------

Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Translation:
Ladida, Hodidoe
(page 43203)
----------
Bagged and tagged the troll and his puppet!!

Shining idiot is just another of Waxturd's puppets.

The proof is shown above!!

You're done here, Waxturd.

Between the two Seminole Puppets, Floriduh and No Surprise, and your puppet from Lapeer, you'vevbeen busted beyond any doubt.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#936852
Jul 2, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

3

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, when they reappeared it was a bunch of personal attacks on posters.
Shows they really do not know what to say without talking points.
My guess is it will be Romney's fault and perhaps a twisted Issa angel.
More likely that it is time to abolish the insurance companies and go to a government single-payer system.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#936853
Jul 2, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

3

LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
the long awaited return of "the birther Yarn"
ABC News called Obama's confusion over his birthday a "senior moment".

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2011/07/...

He thought his birthday was "a week" away - not three weeks away.

It's like that 57 states "senior moment".

Problem is, Obama's not a senior.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#936854
Jul 2, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
So, David and I both use debunk? Hmmmm, what do you suppose that means.
LOL
Do you even know what Ladida, Hodidoe is, Sherlock Holmes.
Who the hell is David?? and what does he have to do with anything??

And what a stupid question you ask.

I know you're a big enough idiot to defend this fool, even as you know it's a scam.

Unlike your weak accusations, I've caught the speech patterns, the phrases. They all say the same stuff. Not one word, you nitwit. If you want to play the idiot, who'd be surprised??
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#936855
Jul 2, 2013
 

Judged:

4

3

3

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't debunk anything, ya moron.
You say stupid things like 'future conditional' and expect it to sound like you're sane. As if!!
You just make stuff up as you go along, always clinging to the nitwits here, as shown by your denial of the obvious with Waxturd.
You just haven't been here long enough, or you're unusually dense.
I suspect the latter.
Obama 'Promised Candy you deranged nitwit, but Left you with cavities you idiot...

The Government Cheese and Welfare Crowd...The Blind Lead...

It's the culture...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Virginia Beach Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Virginia Beach People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Virginia Beach News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Virginia Beach
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••