Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
748,601 - 748,620 of 1,080,433 Comments Last updated 3 min ago
THE DEBIL

Paris, France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

Trust me on this one..
THE DEBIL

Paris, France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Bah, we don't still ocupy huge swaths of Germany.
An we got the sausage an' beer to prove it!

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

THE DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
Which is, of course, another way of saying he's over at you best friend Sally's house with his dick in her mouth cause she's a "dirty-girl" and helps him forget the loveless marriage he's locked into wherein his ability to stack up bricks in useful configurations is now a surrogate fo' rude, sweaty sex.(Google: Petraeus Pizza Oven)
Oddly enough, I got a chuckle out of this.

Thanks.
:)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

THE DEBIL wrote:
If Debil teach you nuthin' else, he hope you understand you need to be naked an' lubricated with red, red lipstick on... and barefooted... when that po' man get home from um... work.
Way ahead of you, Deb.
Home-based business has lots of perks.
THE DEBIL

Paris, France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>Oddly enough, I got a chuckle out of this.
Thanks.
K, then there's still hope fo' you. Debil's ultimate goal is to make women laugh an' if you lookin' fo' anything else you gon' have to invent it youself. It all started when you call him "rude" which he certainly is not. But he take the position that a person should get what they expect outta life. Personally, I like the stuff about the pizza oven and will use it my next book. So, thank you too.
THE DEBIL

Paris, France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

<quoted text>Way ahead of you, Deb.
Home-based business has lots of perks.
Say, um, you not runnin' a whorehouse are you? Cause Debil can work with that... did you spell that word correctly?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

THE DEBIL wrote:
Kathryn: "Oh, Doctor Weiss, I just don't know what to do! Bob is out in the yard at all hours and it's becoming a maze of chimneys and arches and things and it's not as if he has some sort of plan he just builds stuff willy-nilly wherever he pleases! He just finished building a pyramid on top of my hydrangeas! I don't understand MEN! With all their dark urges and things... Oh Doctor Weiss, please help me, I don't know what I'm doing... Doctor Weiss? DOCTOR WEISS?? WHAT ARE DOING, DOCTOR? PUT THAT AWAY IMMEDIATELY!!!!"
Dr. Weiss: "Oh, I'm sorry Mrs' Lipshitz, I thought you said you wanted to have sex?"
Oh hell - I CANNOT stop laughing. This is priceless. Thanks ever so much!!

Gold star for Deb.
Seriously.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

THE DEBIL wrote:
You know, Kathryn, have you ever let a man fill your anus with marbles? It's an incredible sensation between loving adults. He get on top (again) an' as his thrusts become mo' an' mo' intense the marbles start poppin' out you ass an' then you shove them up in his an.. an.. pretty soon he not drivin' the ol' spike with a tackhammer no mo'... sound like... oh, I don' know? Lotta marbles all clackin' together....
Negatory, good buddy.
That sign says 'exit only'.
THE DEBIL

Paris, France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

At some point in the process, Kathryn, I will eventually charm you out of your (frilly pink?) panties. It's inevitable.
THE DEBIL

Paris, France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

<quoted text>Oh hell - I CANNOT stop laughing. This is priceless. Thanks ever so much!!
Gold star for Deb.
Seriously.
You know Debil in love with you, don't you? Did he not just tell you that in fifty different ways?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

THE DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
Say, um, you not runnin' a whorehouse are you? Cause Debil can work with that... did you spell that word correctly?
Nah. Too much risk involved. Besides, if I got too successful, I might be tempted to run for office...

THE DEBIL

Paris, France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Say, um... you let you hair down a l'il bit you kind of cute...
THE DEBIL

Paris, France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

<quoted text>Negatory, good buddy.
That sign says 'exit only'.
Just a thought... don' hol' it against him. You pretty when you smile too. Debil has no resistance whatsoever to a woman who smilin' at him... he don' even got to look down to see the inevitable result.
THE DEBIL

Paris, France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>Nah. Too much risk involved. Besides, if I got too successful, I might be tempted to run for office...
You could always start entertainin' Generals? Debil hear there an opening fo' that? Maybe two?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

THE DEBIL wrote:
Say, um... you let you hair down a l'il bit you kind of cute...
You have no idea...

(What can I say? The sun has just entered my twelfth house, according to the Topix horrorscope page. What's a girl to do?)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

Still giggling...
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>Oddly enough, I got a chuckle out of this.
Thanks.
You are a good sport and obviously not easily offended.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

Apparently this has become a dating site.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

Patriot wrote:
More Americans Will Use Food Stamps For Thanksgiving This Year Than Ever Before
http://www.usnews.com/news/blogs/washington-w...
Thanks to the Republicans and their repeal of Glass Steagall with the Gramm–Leach–Bliley Act then after they destroyed the economy they bailed out Wall Street with TARP

The Gramm–Leach–Bliley Act (GLB), also known as the Financial Services Modernization Act of 1999,(Pub.L. 106-102, 113 Stat. 1338, enacted November 12, 1999) is an act of the 106th United States Congress (1999–2001). It repealed part of the Glass–Steagall Act of 1933, removing barriers in the market among banking companies, securities companies and insurance companies that prohibited any one institution from acting as any combination of an investment bank, a commercial bank, and an insurance company. With the passage of the Gramm–Leach–Bliley Act, commercial banks, investment banks, securities firms, and insurance companies were allowed to consolidate. The legislation was signed into law by President Bill Clinton.

A year before the law was passed, Citicorp, a commercial bank holding company, merged with the insurance company Travelers Group in 1998 to form the conglomerate Citigroup, a corporation combining banking, securities and insurance services under a house of brands that included Citibank, Smith Barney, Primerica, and Travelers. Because this merger was a violation of the Glass–Steagall Act and the Bank Holding Company Act of 1956, the Federal Reserve gave Citigroup a temporary waiver in September 1998. Less than a year later, GLB was passed to legalize these types of mergers on a permanent basis. The law also repealed Glass–Steagall's conflict of interest prohibitions "against simultaneous service by any officer, director, or employee of a securities firm as an officer, director, or employee of any member bank."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gramm%E2%80%93Le...

Troubled Asset Relief Program

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troubled_Asset_R...
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

NOT CUTE TOOLOO wrote:
Oh Jesus -- it happened AGAIN!!!!
No sooner do I get it typed, and hit the post button, than what just typed appears in another form right above mine, or nearly ...
Holy conundrum!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Virginia Beach Discussions

Search the Virginia Beach Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 45,798
Garden Ridge sucks (Oct '13) 6 hr Best advice 14
Why Has Ebay Been Getting So Much Bad Press Lat... (Jun '13) 6 hr JusticeIsSlow 26
james Arthur Segura 11 hr laughing out loud 40
Obama care wont cover eye exam, colonoscopies, ... 14 hr Handyman 4
I remember in Newport News (Dec '07) 15 hr Turtle 2,301
Why do blacks get everything free? (Dec '12) 17 hr Huh 57
•••
•••
•••
•••

Virginia Beach Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••