Norfolk Based Sailor Pleads Guilty to...

Norfolk Based Sailor Pleads Guilty to Plotting to Kidnap A Child

There are 41 comments on the WTKR story from Jun 11, 2010, titled Norfolk Based Sailor Pleads Guilty to Plotting to Kidnap A Child. In it, WTKR reports that:

A Norfolk based sailor admitted today in federal court to plotting to kidnap a child and rape him.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTKR.

JessieJames

Virginia Beach, VA

#21 Jun 15, 2010
If the Navy chicks went such big Sl@ts we wouldn't have those problems onboard ship.
Christy

Lexington Park, MD

#22 Jun 15, 2010
Mrs Bishop...I agree that this particular forum is not the place for that conversation. That topic started only because of the comment made about this perverts' employment. However, you are correct...we are lucky that this guy got caught.
Christy

Lexington Park, MD

#23 Jun 15, 2010
@ Jessie James...I AM a 'Navy Chick' and am in NO WAY a slut. How about taking some responsibility for your actions (both male and female) and stop trying to spread sexist comments. Grow up and get a clue.
Captain Nemo

Parksley, VA

#24 Jun 15, 2010
Christy wrote:
@ Jessie James...I AM a 'Navy Chick' and am in NO WAY a ****. How about taking some responsibility for your actions (both male and female) and stop trying to spread sexist comments. Grow up and get a clue.
A chick is a baby chicken; does that mean that you are:

1) a baby
2) a chicken
3) a navy baby (navy brat)
4) a navy chicken (a coward in the navy)
5) other

Just curious.
Christy

Lexington Park, MD

#25 Jun 15, 2010
Wow...you are just sooooo damn funny. ha....ha....freaking-ha!
misty_eyed

North Wilkesboro, NC

#26 Jun 15, 2010
Jerome Johnson wrote:
Glad they caught the guy but the Navy needs to look more at men that prey on young 18 year old sailors. They may be legal i age but as an ex-sailor, I have witness on many occasions, older men taking advantage of young girls new to the Navy..anyone know Warren Officer Neal Bridges??
now can you tell me how the navy can LOOK MORE INTO MEN WHO PREY ON YOUNG SAILORS ? if there is no records on them and another thing , when the navy fails to DEbrief a sailor then they are bound to get a sick mind , true minor children are victiums of alot of men and women and not just the navy ! look at the scottie lee martinez case , his wife was in the navy ..... it has been said that the said child involved was a step daughter and the mother took the pictures and videos and it wasn't the first time this happened to the said child - there was 2 other men in the past with the mother standing right ther ! i am in no way defending anyone who would harm a child but lets put away the main resource be it the mom - dad - brother - or sister , molestation is a cycle - prisons does not break a cycle - they should be forced to seek help however it takes . but who am i to judge ?
Captain Nemo

Parksley, VA

#27 Jun 15, 2010
Christy wrote:
Thank you. Now, which one is it?
Admiral Nimitz

Gloucester, VA

#28 Jun 15, 2010
Christy wrote:
@ Admiral Nimitz...You seem to be completely delusional. That kind of thinking is EXACTLY what we don't need. A Sailor is a Sailor is a Sailor is a Sailor....same goes for Soldiers and Marines. Gender plays no part in the job that is required. And the sooner people adapt THAT mentality, the safer EVERYONE will be. Stop spreading sexist theroies (that hold absolutely NO substantial value...and do exactly what I've stated in my earlier comment "make the females out to be the 'bad people' and feel like outcasts". It's the 21st Century...could you at least try to ACT like you've evolved to better the human race? Is that REALLY too much to ask???
Men and women do not mix.
The US Navy is a big joke. Every command I was at had some scandal going on between officer/enlisted or officer/officer or senior enlisted /junior enlisted. The military is no place for social experiment but nobody is allowed to say that because they know they will get in hot water. If women want to join the military fine,but keep them separate from the men. If you do then there will be no pregnancies, no sexual assaults, no STD's.
Admiral Nimitz

Gloucester, VA

#29 Jun 15, 2010
Christy wrote:
Don't ever take a fence down until you know the reason it was put up.
G. K. Chesterton
Captain Nemo

Painter, VA

#30 Jun 16, 2010
Admiral Nimitz wrote:
<quoted text>Don't ever take a fence down until you know the reason it was put up.
G. K. Chesterton
She does not realize that referring to herself as a 'chick' is of itself a sexist statement. I suspect that she is actually a very young navy enlisted wife.
Christy

United States

#31 Jun 16, 2010
Both of you are completely clueless and delusional. Further conversations with either of you would be satire, and so I dismiss the both of you as the ignorant, sexist, wastes of sperm that you prove that you are. Please grow up and get a clue, and stop polluting the world with your sexists, clueless views. NOT a "young navy enlisted wife" but an ACTIVE DUTY SERVICE MEMBER. You are dismissed.
Captain Nemo

Painter, VA

#32 Jun 16, 2010
Christy wrote:
Both of you are completely clueless and delusional. Further conversations with either of you would be satire, and so I dismiss the both of you as the ignorant, sexist, wastes of sperm that you prove that you are. Please grow up and get a clue, and stop polluting the world with your sexists, clueless views. NOT a "young navy enlisted wife" but an ACTIVE DUTY SERVICE MEMBER. You are dismissed.
After reading your posts, I've come to realize just how lucky the navy is to have you. Continue to make us all proud of the "NAVY CHICKS".

Just a thought...
You should know though, chicks are helpless creatures that cannot do anything for themselves and are totally dependent on others for their survival.
Christy

United States

#33 Jun 16, 2010
still a satire conversation...

By the way...Why don't you read ALL the damn posts in this forum...you would see that I was sarcastically replying (AND QUOTING FROM) another poster when referring to "Navy Chicks". Get informed, and get a clue.
Squidly doorite

Hampton, VA

#34 Jun 16, 2010
Christy wrote:
By the way...Why don't you read ALL the damn posts in this forum...you would see that I was sarcastically replying (AND QUOTING FROM) another poster when referring to "Navy Chicks". Get informed, and get a clue.
Your an idiot and a disgrace.
Christy

Virginia Beach, VA

#35 Jun 16, 2010
My many awards for my service prove you wrong.
Spike

Chesapeake, VA

#36 Jun 16, 2010
Christy wrote:
Thanks for your service to the country. Thanks for your posts, but you may want to stay at the high level you normally do and leave the bottom dwellers to feed amongst themselves.
Squidly doorite

Hampton, VA

#37 Jun 16, 2010
Christy wrote:
You speak like a child in your posts. I'm guessing that you have the maturity of a 12 year old.
Christy

Lexington Park, MD

#38 Jun 16, 2010
Thank you, Spike. :-)
Captain Nemo

Hampton, VA

#39 Jun 16, 2010
Christy wrote:
You said, "so I dismiss the both of you as the ignorant, sexist, wastes of sperm that you prove that you are".

If I had called you anything remotely as base and disgusting, with referrence to your gender, such as, "you're a foul mouthed hose bag with the IQ that one would expect to see in a sperm guzzling little splitail", you'd either be insulted or consider it another service award.

I thought that you dismissed me already?
SECTION 8 SUX

Chesapeake, VA

#40 Jun 16, 2010
Spike wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for your service to the country. Thanks for your posts, but you may want to stay at the high level you normally do and leave the bottom dwellers to feed amongst themselves.
Agreed

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Virginia Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New eBook About eBay Reveals Startling Details ... 6 hr SellingOnline 1
Campground in sandbridge Thu Red racer 1
So tired of VR56 protecting scumbags Wed TruthInHisFabrica... 1
Cheating charter captain Robert Smith May 27 cyber lightning 7
Lowes False Advertising May 24 Lowes Not Honorin... 1
Gay meet up (Aug '14) May 24 Bibro2369 13
state farm sucks May 20 Annoying commercials 2
More from around the web

Virginia Beach People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE