Emails about the mystery in the sky

Emails about the mystery in the sky

There are 3 comments on the WAVY Norfolk Hampton Roads story from Mar 11, 2013, titled Emails about the mystery in the sky. In it, WAVY Norfolk Hampton Roads reports that:

We have no clue as to the origin of the noise nor it's damage. I pray it is not serious.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WAVY Norfolk Hampton Roads.

Candice M

Interlachen, FL

#1 Mar 21, 2013
March 21, 2013, My husband and I were sitting outside around 9:15p.m. and heard and felt some booms that rattled our doors and windows. 9:30 p.m. the same thing happened again. We live in Irvine,Florida. South of Gainesville, north of Ocala. Does anyone have any answers for this? This isn't the first time this has happened.
Hmmm

Piketon, OH

#2 Mar 22, 2013
Sonic boom maybe? Do you live near a military base? When I did, those noises were commonplace when jets would break the sound barrier.
3WOLFMOON

Gloucester, VA

#3 Mar 22, 2013
You prayed. God answered with a series of farts. Your request has been deemed ridiculous.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Virginia Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min USAsince1680 1,346,913
Moving to Norfolk next month...what areas we sh... (Nov '10) 31 min Darth Rey 13
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Brian_G 57,278
I remember in Hampton (Jan '08) 8 hr Nick A 800
News Outlaws Motorcycle Gang Indicted: 27 members of... (Jun '10) 14 hr Debbie 59
Review: iLoveKickboxing - Chesapeake (Jul '15) 20 hr ncallaway 55
News Libraries' free books, computers pull in patron... (Mar '09) Tue Martin garey 28
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Virginia Beach Mortgages