EA-6B Prowler Responsible for Loud Noise in Charlottesville - NBC29 WVIR Charlottesville, VA News...

Full story: NBC29 Charlottesville

If you heard a loud noise in the sky around 9:30 Thursday night, you were not the only one.
Comments
61 - 63 of 63 Comments Last updated Dec 13, 2012
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
thinking free

Charlottesville, VA

#62 Nov 25, 2012
AA Cunningham wrote:
<quoted text>
Your pseudonym should actually be "thinking fecal".
The Prowler has been around for a long time because of its unique effectiveness. It serves as a critical asset in any strike package in its role as a SEAD platform, something you quite obviously know nothing about.
Your laughable posts serve as an illuminating commentary on the sad state of the public education system in this country. Fortunately, the Marine Corps and the Navy have intelligent, dedicated, professional and patriotic aviators and technicians operating and maintaining these aircraft defending this Republic and protecting ungrateful simpletons like you. Simpletons who don't deserve that protection.
Oh I,m quite sure everyone does a marvelous job maintaining useless jets that need to be scrapped and doing their duty just as best as they can, to what end? Nothing more than expanding US capitalist ends and pissing off the rest of the world, why do you think 9/11 happened in the first place?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Major Payne

Oak Harbor, WA

#65 Dec 13, 2012
buyerbeware wrote:
<quoted text>You obviously have no clue as to what the Prowler does. As usual someone with no experience in the field says, "just use drones and satellites. Ever wonder WHY those WMD's in Iraq were incorrectly identified?
Did anyone ever tell you that the EA-6B has been around since well before GWB started howling about WMD's, so what's your point? No EA-6B has ever been lost in wartime, but dozens have crashed in peacetime, and one took out a gondola and killed 20 civilians in Italy.
Electronic warfare does not "identify" anything. It just screws up electronics, which is not a recommended means of "power projection" in friendly metro areas like Charlottesville or Seattle (near where I live).
thinking free

Richmond, VA

#66 Dec 13, 2012
Major Payne wrote:
<quoted text>
Did anyone ever tell you that the EA-6B has been around since well before GWB started howling about WMD's, so what's your point? No EA-6B has ever been lost in wartime, but dozens have crashed in peacetime, and one took out a gondola and killed 20 civilians in Italy.
Electronic warfare does not "identify" anything. It just screws up electronics, which is not a recommended means of "power projection" in friendly metro areas like Charlottesville or Seattle (near where I live).
Yep just another dead horse costing us taxpayers mountains of cash to maintain.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Virginia Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 10 min No Surprize 1,101,019
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 58 min LessHypeMoreFact 46,359
Owner of illegal Virginia Beach daycare to serv... (Jul '10) 19 hr Lilli 59
Hampton locals, others, beware of Hpt Rds Eye A... 21 hr Tabb 2
Hampton looks for more math teachers 21 hr Tabb 4
Debate: Marijuana - Virginia Beach, VA (Aug '10) Sat moosha 117
Illegal alien has raped multiple women in North... Sat ima-Ilis Myka Ash... 1
•••
•••
Virginia Beach Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Virginia Beach Jobs