Woman judged insane in man's killing may be released from Easte...

Four years and a month after a judge decided that Wilma Rivera was insane when she killed a 78-year-old man by running him down in her car, two state psychologists have recommended that she be released. Full Story
annie marie

AOL

#1 Jul 13, 2006
She knew enough to know what she was doing to kill this man he has always been a good person in Gloucester County I've known this man sence I was about 6yr's old.
Him and his whole family were very nice and respected people.
That's what's wronge with our world today there's to many people let go that should be getting help and not out on the street's.
There's people in prison and jail's today that don't belong there, Like the Dead beat dad's for child support they should be out working with one of those Braclet's on their ankles so they can only go to and from work. We need Law's that will benefit our county and not keep putting tax payer's in more of a jam all the time.
We have enought to pay on already that we should not be paying on.
We have a lot of Law's that don't make any sence at all.
Like the watermen they have to buy a 190.00 card to be able to buy their other card's to work with this is CRAZY this is just to fill someone's pocket's up and clean our pocket's out.
We can't even have a good home life for our family because of these Law's.
We can't even take our children fishing without buying a licenses, then when you get your licenses they stand over you to make sure you don't get anything to eat or that you don't have any pleasure at all.
And they say we are free where is it at.
We feel like we are in JAIL. We feel like SLAVES in our own homes.
But soon & very soon there's some one comming to stop all of this
he don't need a lawyer,Judge,Jury,District Attorney , He's all of them in one.
HIS NAME IS JESUS CHRIST BE SURE AND BE READY WHEN HE COMES THERE'S NOTHING WORTH MISSING HEAVEN FOR DOWN HERE IT'S ONLY SORROW AND HEARTACHES AND TROUBLE.
DON'T TRADE JESUS CHRIST FOR THIS SINFUL WORLD.
Be ready he comming real soon in an hour you think not,
With My Love in Christ a Child of GOD.
Keith Pitts

Cincinnati, OH

#2 Dec 12, 2006
I met Wilma when she was 13 years old,and lived door to me. I thought she was a very nice girl. Moreover,we were classmates. However, even at that time I noticed she could be very moody. At times I even saw her throw soom wild tantrums. Now, many, many years later, I can see she must have been dealing with some serious mental illness. I am sorry for the pain that the victim"s family suffer. Also, my heart goes out to Wilma"s family. I can only hope she gets better. I will,however, always remember her fondly.
Cif

Virginia Beach, VA

#4 Mar 24, 2013
Wilma is is very a great mom unique thoughtful a loving person ,life men and physical abuse, mental abuse took it's toll in her life she a animal lover loves plant and enjoying life around family and her now significant. Other .it eats her up what happens so much remorse but there's a lot of lies in the media and what went down that day during road rage u pull a gun on me I run u over too so in gods eyes eye for a eye so on both parties in the law the district attorney and public a-fender need to let her off ngri god bless
Cif

Virginia Beach, VA

#5 Mar 24, 2013
I quote U sound crazy hyper religious Annie Marie a child off god we r all gods instruments so don't play who knew what games in the name of god. She knew enough to know what she was doing to kill this man he has always been a good person in Gloucester County I've known this man sence I was about 6yr's old.
That's what's wronge with our world today there's to many people let go that should be getting help and not out on the street's.
There's people in prison and jail's today that don't belong there, Like the Dead beat dad's for child support they should be out working with one of those Braclet's on their ankles so they can only go to and from work. We need Law's that will benefit our county and not keep putting tax payer's in more of a jam all the time.
Like the watermen they have to buy a 190.00 card to be able to buy their other card's to work with this is CRAZY this is just to fill someone's pocket's up and clean our pocket's out.
We can't even take our children fishing without buying a licenses, then when you get your licenses they stand over you to make sure you don't get anything to eat or that you don't have any pleasure at all.
HIS NAME IS JESUS CHRIST BE SURE AND BE READY WHEN HE COMES THERE'S NOTHING WORTH MISSING HEAVEN FOR DOWN HERE IT'S ONLY SORROW AND HEARTACHES AND TROUBLE.
Cif

Virginia Beach, VA

#6 Mar 24, 2013
i quote U sound crazy hyper religious Annie Marie a child off god we r all gods instruments so don't play who knew what games in the name of god. U think She knew enough to know what she was doing to kill this man he was a gun toteing jerk u think he was n always been a good person in Gloucester County I've known this man sence I was about 6yr's old.
With My Love in Christ a Child of GOD. You sound god crazy forgiveness is in the bible quote cif
Deep thoughts

Gloucester, VA

#7 Mar 26, 2013
annie marie wrote:
She knew enough to know what she was doing to kill this man he has always been a good person in Gloucester County I've known this man sence I was about 6yr's old.
JESUS WILL LET ALL OF US FISH ANYWHERE IN VIRGINIA WITHOUT A LICENSE! BROTHERS AND SISTERS, CAN I HEAR YOU SAY AMEN?
Fred

Gloucester, VA

#8 Jun 16, 2013
Cif wrote:
i quote U sound crazy hyper religious Annie Marie a child off god we r all gods instruments so don't play who knew what games in the name of god. U think She knew enough to know what she was doing to kill this man he was a gun toteing jerk u think he was n always been a good person in Gloucester County I've known this man sence I was about 6yr's old.
With My Love in Christ a Child of GOD. You sound god crazy forgiveness is in the bible quote cif
What does any of this have to do with a woman following an old man home and running him over in his own yard?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Virginia Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min fetch almighty 1,126,710
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 15 min Year 47,497
New suspect in the Colonial Parkway murders a s... (Apr '10) 9 hr Leslie C 55
Why arn't there more blacks in VB ? Wed Levy 8
Scam Alert: Crooks target area wedding vendors (Apr '08) Tue ELEP 313
Virginia court system keeping data secret - and... Oct 21 Alford 3
Ocean beach club hotel Oct 18 First timer 6
Virginia Beach Dating
Find my Match

Virginia Beach Jobs