Pets, deceased receive forms to vote ...

Pets, deceased receive forms to vote in Va., fueling complaints

There are 63 comments on the Richmond Times-Dispatch story from Jul 21, 2012, titled Pets, deceased receive forms to vote in Va., fueling complaints. In it, Richmond Times-Dispatch reports that:

Voter-registration forms being mailed to Virginia residents are addressed to dead relatives, children, family members in other states, non-U.S. citizens, people with similar names, existing registered voters and residents' cats and dogs.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Richmond Times-Dispatch.

new hammer time

Cartersville, VA

#43 Aug 1, 2012
va_tazdad wrote:
<quoted text>
nothead is still waiting for somebody to tell her what "you ppl" means.
She is too dumb to learn, too stupid to pity.
You ppl. know who y'all is/

Since: Feb 10

Midlothian, VA

#44 Aug 2, 2012
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
You ppl. know who y'all is/
You are just upset that Vick declined to take YOU as his new pet.

Even a scum bag like Vick doesn't want to be infected by trash like you nothead.
new hammer time

Cartersville, VA

#45 Aug 2, 2012
va_tazdad wrote:
<quoted text>
You are just upset that Vick declined to take YOU as his new pet.
Even a scum bag like Vick doesn't want to be infected by trash like you nothead.
He took your wife instead?

Since: Feb 10

Midlothian, VA

#46 Aug 2, 2012
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
He took your wife instead?
Vick wants a dog, not a wife, and of course you came to mind nothead. Always on all four, shaking your a$$ for attention and spewing crap.

You would make the perfect pet for a thug scum bag like him. At least when he abuses you, he will only be charged with cruelty to animals this time.
new hammer time

Cartersville, VA

#47 Aug 2, 2012
va_tazdad wrote:
<quoted text>
Vick wants a dog, not a wife, and of course you came to mind nothead. Always on all four, shaking your a$$ for attention and spewing crap.
You would make the perfect pet for a thug scum bag like him. At least when he abuses you, he will only be charged with cruelty to animals this time.
I still think your wife will do very well, considering you are unequally yoked.

Since: Feb 10

Midlothian, VA

#48 Aug 2, 2012
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
I still think your wife will do very well, considering you are unequally yoked.
Wrong as always nothead. She is human.

Vick wants a dog. With your low mentality you are perfect.
new hammer time

Cartersville, VA

#49 Aug 2, 2012
va_tazdad wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong as always nothead. She is human.
Vick wants a dog. With your low mentality you are perfect.
Your wife still fits the criteria.

Since: Feb 10

Midlothian, VA

#50 Aug 2, 2012
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
Your wife still fits the criteria.
Still wrong nothead, even if you did admit you are a sub human.

Your record of never being right is still 100%.
Liberal Motto

Johnson City, TN

#51 Aug 4, 2012
Vote Early and Vote Often! One things for sure, the 1st Lady has the dog vote sewed up!
Shamika

Virginia Beach, VA

#52 Aug 5, 2012
I cant vote fo obama cause im a covicted felin but my pitbull can
new hammer time

Cartersville, VA

#53 Aug 6, 2012
va_tazdad wrote:
<quoted text>
Still wrong nothead, even if you did admit you are a sub human.
Your record of never being right is still 100%.
I never said anything about being sub-human and if i were, you are conversing just the same. A M@RON, U ARE/
new hammer time

Cartersville, VA

#54 Aug 6, 2012
Liberal Motto wrote:
Vote Early and Vote Often! One things for sure, the 1st Lady has the dog vote sewed up!
Must be your mammy you are referring too. Rover drover got her a bone. Suk that!!!!!!!!!!
new hammer time

Cartersville, VA

#55 Aug 6, 2012
Shamika wrote:
I cant vote fo obama cause im a covicted felin but my pitbull can
Will he be needing assistance at the polls? Put a leash on your husband so he won't bother the real Obama supporters.

Since: Feb 10

Midlothian, VA

#56 Aug 6, 2012
Maybe nothead will be voting as his mama's dog.

Criminals aren't allowed to vote.

nothead Mug Shot aka Glen Allen clone, aka hammer time, aka son of thunder, aka new hammer time, aka term limits.....

Jamyce K. Vinson,
http://www2.timesdispatch.com/news/2011/mar/0... ...

You are too dumb to learn, too stupid to pity nothead.

For anyone that wants the RTD web link:

http://www2.timesdispatch.com/news/2011/mar/0... ...

Or take the poll about what is wrong with nothead:

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/richmond-va/T...
new hammer time

Cartersville, VA

#57 Aug 6, 2012
va_tazdad wrote:
Maybe nothead will be voting as his mama's dog.
Criminals aren't allowed to vote.
nothead Mug Shot aka Glen Allen clone, aka hammer time, aka son of thunder, aka new hammer time, aka term limits.....
Jamyce K. Vinson,
http://www2.timesdispatch.com/news/2011/mar/0... ...
You are too dumb to learn, too stupid to pity nothead.
For anyone that wants the RTD web link:
http://www2.timesdispatch.com/news/2011/mar/0... ...
Or take the poll about what is wrong with nothead:
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/richmond-va/T...
Will your beagle looking wife vote?

Since: Feb 10

Midlothian, VA

#58 Aug 6, 2012
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
Will your beagle looking wife vote?
Better get glasses nothead. My wife looks nothing like you.

nothead Mug Shot aka Glen Allen clone, aka hammer time, aka son of thunder, aka new hammer time, aka term limits.....

Jamyce K. Vinson,
http://www2.timesdispatch.com/news/2011/mar/0... ...

You are too dumb to learn, too stupid to pity nothead.

For anyone that wants the RTD web link:

http://www2.timesdispatch.com/news/2011/mar/0... ...

Or take the poll about what is wrong with nothead:

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/richmond-va/T...
JD in VA

Fairfield, VA

#59 Aug 6, 2012
Pets and dead people are receiving voter registration materials, but there's absolutely no voter fraud going on out there. There's no need at all for some sort of ID check at the polls or anything like that. Just carry on with your lives and let dogs, cats, and dead people get registered to vote (I'm Barack Obama and I approved this message).
new hammer time

Cartersville, VA

#60 Aug 7, 2012
va_tazdad wrote:
<quoted text>
Better get glasses nothead. My wife looks nothing like you.
nothead Mug Shot aka Glen Allen clone, aka hammer time, aka son of thunder, aka new hammer time, aka term limits.....
Jamyce K. Vinson,
http://www2.timesdispatch.com/news/2011/mar/0... ...
You are too dumb to learn, too stupid to pity nothead.
For anyone that wants the RTD web link:
http://www2.timesdispatch.com/news/2011/mar/0... ...
Or take the poll about what is wrong with nothead:
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/richmond-va/T...
You're right. She looks worse than a beagle.
new hammer time

Cartersville, VA

#61 Aug 7, 2012
JD in VA wrote:
Pets and dead people are receiving voter registration materials, but there's absolutely no voter fraud going on out there. There's no need at all for some sort of ID check at the polls or anything like that. Just carry on with your lives and let dogs, cats, and dead people get registered to vote (I'm Barack Obama and I approved this message).
You are stupid for sure. If those pets and dead ppl. show up to vote we're in trouble. The poll workers are truly blind if that happened.

Since: Feb 10

Midlothian, VA

#62 Aug 7, 2012
JD in VA wrote:
Pets and dead people are receiving voter registration materials, but there's absolutely no voter fraud going on out there. There's no need at all for some sort of ID check at the polls or anything like that. Just carry on with your lives and let dogs, cats, and dead people get registered to vote (I'm Barack Obama and I approved this message).
LOL Thank you Mr. President!

Glad you cleared that up o you can send the check to ACORN now.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Virginia Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Coffee Party 1,760,620
News Child abuser gets 5 years in prison (Dec '07) 6 hr martin garey 12
Need hot co ck 9 hr ReadyNVB 6
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 9 hr BOZO FARTS 64,675
Needle clinic 19 hr Methman 2
I remember in Hampton (Jan '08) 21 hr Bernideen Canfield 901
News Schools move toward online testing (May '09) May 19 martin garey 22

Virginia Beach Jobs

Personal Finance

Virginia Beach Mortgages