Allstate auto insurance CCC one sucks

Posted in the Virginia Beach Forum

Looking for Flo

South Amboy, NJ

#2 Jul 8, 2013
Allstate has very hard abrasive hands and they dropped the freaking ball come back Flo I miss you
Allstate Ins

South Amboy, NJ

#3 Jul 9, 2013
day 13 post accident the bosses no longer answer their phone . Time is on Allstates side they wear you out and reel you in like a giant Tuna forcing you into their net as another Victim of unfair insurance laws. Cars lots don't sell cars at CCC one prices so fair market value is not CCC one adjusted prices
Ricks

Hampton, VA

#4 Jul 11, 2013
I drive a tow truck in Hampton and I hate dealing with Allstate. Year ago, they were great, fair to garages and car owners. GEICO is probably the fairest and even they have their faults, usually due to a sniffling 20 year old who has your accident case and nickel & dimes you. Overall, GEICO has to answer to Berkshire Hathaway(Waerren Buffet) who owns them. But Allstate, Nationwide, forget. My advice is to shop around.
Fire your auto insurance

Mercersburg, PA

#12 Nov 4, 2013
I hear stories like this all the time. Here is a website with all kinds of money saving car insurance information:

http://www.CheaperAutoRates.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Virginia Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 38 min RealDave 1,171,855
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 39 min Mothra 50,180
Review: DRS Fantom Works (Jul '13) 17 hr Dan wolf 37
What are you feelings on men wearing womens und... (Jul '12) Sat Mario Kath 20
Gay meet up Jan 22 Meekel 2
any gays near the beach (Jun '14) Jan 22 Meekel 8
looking for james Aaron burgess Jan 20 hahaha 3
Virginia Beach Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Virginia Beach People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]