Review: Scopus Marsh Contractors Inc.
Posted in the Virginia Beach Forum
#1 Jul 20, 2011
Apparently if you are having a fence built or installed this is the contractor that can do it BUT only that. DO NOT LET THIS CONTRACTOR IN YOUR HOME TO DO ANY WORK. He will do other damage and NOT take responsibility for it!! He did a very poor job on my home repair and did not even repair right!! I had to spend an additional $400.00 to bring in another contractor fix his mistake! I'm working on taking this man to court for damages and reporting to Department of occupation and regulation. Brendan Cooper talks a good game and that's it!!!
#2 Oct 14, 2012
Mr. Cooper was an excellent student in a very challenging curriculum; one of which many failed or dropped out due to academic pressure.
His work in contracting has been superlative and thourough with all the referrals given to him.
If you need an experienced competent general contractor, he is highly recommended.
After his graduation in 1994, he immediately took the responsibilities of all phases of residential construction and learned them well.
Only real accounts of his work should be evaluated; not the horrible failures and comments of ficticious individuals.
Dr. T. E. Allen
#3 Oct 14, 2012
T.E. Allen is a Jackwagon & a Sock Puppet, as am I!
#4 Oct 14, 2012
HANDFIELD DEMAND DEPORTATION TO CANADA
ILLEGAL TO KEEP HANDFIELD IN USA
ILLEGAL TO EXPERIMENT WITH ELECTRONIC WARFARE ON HANDFIELD
NETTY IS BABY GIRL THERE IS NO RIGHT, NO PERMISSIONS, NOT A CAREGIVER
OF ANYONE, ILLEGAL TO HARM AND USE THIS ILLEGAL DEVICE ON HER
NETTY IS A KILLER OF THE USA.
#5 Jan 25, 2013
#6 Jan 25, 2013
They are great contractors who are licenced and insured.
#7 Jan 25, 2013
This is a fake person who is negative and clueless.
Since: Jan 13
#8 Jan 25, 2013
#9 Nov 20, 2013
Out of all of the contractors and remodelers I have reached out to to have work done on my home, Brendan Cooper was the most unprofessional with the worst customer service. I've seen his work and it's only mediocre at best. If you want quick responses and a company that prides themselves in customer service... look elsewhere. If you're looking for a "cheap" process to get your work done, have at it.
#10 Oct 19, 2015
I highly caution you from hiring this company. Expect long delays, poor workmanship, inferior materials, unprofessional service, shortcuts, trashed work area, and dissatisfaction with the final job (if it is ever finished).
Beware of Brendan - he will talk your ear off and then fail to produce anything but more talk. He never visited the jobsite while his 2 workers were working despite assurances otherwise.
- He left a check with us to pay his workers, unprofessional at best. After paying the workers they took off the rest of they day citing other jobs they needed to do, after only 30 minutes at on the job.
- The workers left the jobsite after less than a half day work over four times. Two of those times Brendan said they would return. Two times Brendan decided not to answer his phone until days later.
- All waste was attempted to be left my lawn to include semi-burying extra concrete for fence footings. Nails and board pieces were thrown behind bushes an in neighbor's yards.
- Jobs requested, promised, and paid for were never finished - level the bottom of the fence, remove old fenceposts (they just cut them at ground level), fix mistakes in pattern (pattern is off in 2 places), properly install latches (upside down and hammered bent to attempt to fit).
- Quality of materials is VERY low.
- All fenceposts were already spit and support rails were the thinnest in I have seen - I checked all other fences in the neighborhood. The whole fence is off plumb and both gates are crooked.
- The job scheduled for one week took four weeks. After the last three times we contacted Brendan to repair and fix mistakes and finish the job he stopped responding to our calls.
- Workers numerous times did not have proper equipment and had to borrow supplies and tools from us; we did this after realizing that if they did not have a tool they would simply leave and not return (happened twice).
- the final project is a standing fence with gaps at the bottom, not straight, weak supports, split posts, off kilter gates, poor hardware, and a fence I expect to have to be replaced in 3 to 5 years instead of 15 to 20.
To reiterate: I highly caution you from hiring this company. Expect long delays, poor workmanship, inferior materials, unprofessional service, shortcuts, trashed work area, and dissatisfaction with the final job (if it is ever finished).
Add your comments below
|Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08)||5 min||mdbuilder||1,600,796|
|What are you feelings on men wearing womens und... (Jul '12)||14 hr||Panties 4 me||60|
|Owner of York County pipe/tobacco lounge arrest... (Nov '13)||Wed||martin garey||32|
|I remember in Newport News (Dec '07)||Tue||Kathy||2,389|
|Does anyone else think the yearly car inspectio... (Nov '10)||Mon||Bill||29|
|Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08)||Sep 18||Into The Night||63,970|
|Racist Violence in America (Aug '14)||Sep 18||Anonymous||20|
Find what you want!
Search Virginia Beach Forum Now
Copyright © 2017 Topix LLC