VB Police arrest a man for stealing from unlocked cars in an Ocean ...

Full story: WTKR

A man in Virginia Beach is in jail tonight, accused of taking things out of unlocked cars.
Comments
201 - 214 of 214 Comments Last updated Aug 28, 2012
First Prev
of 11
Next Last
dee connors

Lady Lake, FL

#207 Sep 5, 2010
well thank you mrs dee connors for letting me borrow your identity this week but let me thank pops for the generous donation to our group, shame you can't do anything about it till tuesday mourning .lmao

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#208 Sep 5, 2010
Perhaps your question WOULD be answered if you asked IN ENGLISH.
American Infidel

Virginia Beach, VA

#209 Sep 5, 2010
dee connors wrote:
well thank you mrs dee connors for letting me borrow your identity this week but let me thank pops for the generous donation to our group, shame you can't do anything about it till tuesday mourning .lmao
Looks like Free American hit the nail on the head with his 'borderline illiterate' comment about you: Tuesday "MOURNING"?
VAmy

Virginia Beach, VA

#210 Sep 6, 2010
DONT GO THERE wrote:
I DO OWN A TRUCKING COMPANY & DRIVE FANCY CARS , CAUSE MY FAMILY WORKED HARD FOR WHAT WE GOT,NOT FOR SOME IDOIT TO STEAL & TAKE THINGS THAT DONT BELONG TO HIM & I DO HELP THE HOMELESS , JUST THE OTHER DAY ,I GOT A HOTEL ROOM WITH A HOMELESS WOMEN & I HAD TO KICK HER OUT A 2 IN THE MORNING CAUSE SHE WOULDN'T GIVE IT UP. HAHAHAHA SAY IT AINT SO

HAHAHA! i think im the one who got you that room!! dont worry mb ..she was nasty anyways!! lmao!
Diamond

Virginia Beach, VA

#211 Oct 11, 2010
haha im sitting with him right now lol. he said he will f@#$% all of yall uo who r talking s!@#. but hes a pretty good kid if he wants to be, he just needs to straightn his ass up before i hit him in a secong.... smack.. sorry ryan. lol
CELL BLOCK 6

Portsmouth, VA

#212 Oct 11, 2010
DON"T WORRY RYAN,YOUR STILL ON MY TO DO LIST.
Mr Logic

Chesapeake, VA

#213 Oct 11, 2010
You don;t know him

You can't judge him
Haha

New York, NY

#214 May 15, 2011
Well to everyone who said hes a good kid and hes gonna straighten up when he get out hes back in jail for what?? Breaking into cars and a nother grand larceny charge SURPRISE ! This trash needs to go to prison he looks good in orange
Haha

New York, NY

#215 May 15, 2011
RH-H1603 wrote:
Mr. Tough guy will change his tune before it's over.
Well to everyone who said hes a good kid and hes gonna straighten up when he get out hes back in jail for what?? Breaking into cars and a nother grand larceny charge SURPRISE ! This trash needs to go to prison he looks good in orange
Ryans Princess

Marcus Hook, PA

#216 Aug 25, 2012
Wow. Is all I can say. I hope you all feel really fucking stupid for saying all this negative shit about Ryan. He is a great person and went through a lot. Everyone makes mistakes. Just an FYI he has an amazing job, works 5-7 days a week 10-14 hours a day has baby on the way and I am very happy to say he is the father of my child and we have loved eachother for over 3 years now. He has always been there for me and anyone who needed him. And everyone talking shit about his so called friends he used to have.. well, he has no contact with ANY of them and doesn't drink or do drugs. You people are so quick to judge and talk about what you have and are so materialistic. God will bring everyone their karma and all of you will get yours for talking about Ryan and his family like you did, His whole life and everything he went through WAS his karma. I hope all of you feel wonderful talking about an amazing guy that now has everything and he has worked for it. I love you Ryan and so does your little girl. Always your princess, Christina
Ryans Princess

Marcus Hook, PA

#217 Aug 25, 2012
And all of you obviously think you are perfect and have never done anything wrong when you were a KID. Grow up and be adults for once in your life instead of causing drama and bashing someone and a family you don't even know! It made me sick reading all your bullshit about Ryan and his family. You all deserve to go to hell. Mabe every one of you should apologize for what you said about him trying to set him up for failure because as of now he is better than every single one of you and is nothing like what you were trying to make him out to be! He won't be acting childish getting on the internet like all of you. He actually has a life, a job, me and his baby. You all should be ashamed of yourselves. Better go to church and pray because god loves everyone no matter what and forgives. He wants people to help and guide one another not do what all of you did! You put his family through hell and tried to ruin his name! Now all of you look like the imature dumbasses and he is living a great life. Excuse my language but FUCK ALL OF YOU!!!
JDj

Virginia Beach, VA

#218 Aug 26, 2012
Ryans Princess wrote:
Wow. Is all I can say. I hope you all feel really fucking stupid for saying all this negative shit about Ryan. He is a great person and went through a lot. Everyone makes mistakes. Just an FYI he has an amazing job, works 5-7 days a week 10-14 hours a day has baby on the way and I am very happy to say he is the father of my child and we have loved eachother for over 3 years now. He has always been there for me and anyone who needed him. And everyone talking shit about his so called friends he used to have.. well, he has no contact with ANY of them and doesn't drink or do drugs. You people are so quick to judge and talk about what you have and are so materialistic. God will bring everyone their karma and all of you will get yours for talking about Ryan and his family like you did, His whole life and everything he went through WAS his karma. I hope all of you feel wonderful talking about an amazing guy that now has everything and he has worked for it. I love you Ryan and so does your little girl. Always your princess, Christina
Looks like he's going to be somebody else's "princess" now. LOL!
Ryans Princess

Marcus Hook, PA

#219 Aug 27, 2012
JDj wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like he's going to be somebody else's "princess" now. LOL!
Hmmm you sound like a dumbass. You don't make sense what the hell are you even talking about? Get off the drugs please and thank you....
JDj

Virginia Beach, VA

#220 Aug 28, 2012
Ryans Princess wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm you sound like a dumbass. You don't make sense what the hell are you even talking about? Get off the drugs please and thank you....
It's hard to find any drugs since they locked your loser boyfriend up.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 11
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Virginia Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I hate Virginia Beach & Norfolk (Apr '11) 17 hr lucifercupcake 80
Jerk off buddies in virginia beach Thu Nickxh 6
Cute girls in Virginia wanna talk? Thu Nickxh 1
Review: African Diamond Braids & Boutique Aug 27 unsatisfied customer 1
Gay meet up Aug 26 Nickxh 1
Virginia Beach man charged with murdering a baby (Oct '10) Aug 26 datruth 90
Need sexual friends Aug 26 Nickxh 1
•••
•••
•••