VB Police arrest a man for stealing f...

VB Police arrest a man for stealing from unlocked cars in an Ocean ...

There are 214 comments on the WTKR story from Aug 6, 2010, titled VB Police arrest a man for stealing from unlocked cars in an Ocean .... In it, WTKR reports that:

A man in Virginia Beach is in jail tonight, accused of taking things out of unlocked cars.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTKR.

First Prev
of 11
Next Last
RH-H1603

Chesapeake, VA

#1 Aug 7, 2010
Mr. Tough guy will change his tune before it's over.
neighbor hood watch

Santa Clara, CA

#2 Aug 7, 2010
CUT OFF ALL OF HIS FINGERS...NOW!!!
Get Real

Surry, VA

#3 Aug 7, 2010
Thank you Virginia Beach Police! As always, you are doing a great job protecting our community and all those who live here!!!

Only very stupid people choose not to use the locks on their cars so as to make it easy for Mr. Ryan to come by and take their stuff.
dont know

Hampton, VA

#4 Aug 7, 2010
freeeeeeeeeee my dude ryaaan!
Mitch

Norfolk, VA

#5 Aug 7, 2010
It's always someone elses fault .
Don

Yorktown, VA

#6 Aug 7, 2010
such a loser, but really his parents are to blame , for raising this person with no morals. well all i can say is "look mom no freedom"
Goldfinger

Hampton, VA

#7 Aug 7, 2010
Another out standing wealthy Norfolk Academy student.
Just me

Chesapeake, VA

#8 Aug 7, 2010
I blame the parents for not teaching him morals. I also fault our justice system for not enforcing our laws and for letting people off easy because there is not enough space for criminals. They give them time off for good behavior.......how about you serve the time sentenced and if you chose NOT use "good behavior", then you get a longer sentence...period !!!!

"It was their fault for leaving their cars unlocked"? Let's see if he thinks that's still ok when he serves a few years with Bubba.
Brenda

Norfolk, VA

#9 Aug 7, 2010
You cannot always place blame on the parents. We are not allowed to discipline our children anymore. People are so quick to judge. Some people are born with no conscience. With that said; it is probably his parents fault
DONT GO THERE

Williamsburg, VA

#10 Aug 7, 2010
BY GOD , IT"S A WHITE BOY
ryans sister

United States

#11 Aug 7, 2010
You know nothing about our family . He was raised a good child. With strict rules. Ryan is a troubled child who was beaten and abused by his biological father but because of our court system we had to go see the jerk. My mom did everything she could to raise us correctly . So before your so quick to judge remember it can happen to your children. It's not always about the parenting . My mother and step father were great parents . I don't agree with the things Ryan has said or done but there's a lot you don't know.
doll

Virginia Beach, VA

#12 Aug 7, 2010
Wow, all you people are so quick to blame the parents without them having a chance to defend themselves. All you people should be ashamed that that's the only reasoning you can come up with. Some people are just going to be criminals. And some of the most vicious criminals had great childhoods and they still ended up in jail. I've known him and his family for a very long time and his mom took me in when I didn't have a soul to turned to. So please people get a clue. His mom should receive an award not slander from you uneducated schmucks. I do not agree with his actions but he made the decision to go through with it. And now he's paying for his mistake.
DONT GO THERE

Williamsburg, VA

#13 Aug 7, 2010
SOUNDS TO ME LIKE THE BOY HAS BEEN IN THE SYSTEM BEFORE & HE LOOKS ALL HAPPY & GIDDY FOR WHAT HE HAS DONE.YOUR CRAZY MAN , YOUR CRAZY & YOUR SISTER WANTS TO HAVE SEX WITH YOU WHEN YOU GET OUT
oceanlakesreside nt

Virginia Beach, VA

#14 Aug 7, 2010
Wow...not even an "I'm sorry"...but if it ever happens to him I'm sure he'll be mad as hell. And his parents are where? I don't care if he's 18. Obviously he must be living at home because he's still riding his bike around the neighborhood. What a jerk.
ryans sister

United States

#15 Aug 7, 2010
Don't go there- there's no reason to make.com ments like that it is uncalled for childish and disrespectful. You have no right to say.anything like that about me. Yes my brothers done something very bad. But he is also 18 with no job because the economy sucks and lives from house to house. He doesn't have a real home . I'm glad all of you are blessed.enough to put food on the table drive your fancy cars were ever you please and sleep.under a roof. But not all of us are. My parents did the.best they.could.do yet virginias school.systems, doctors and society wrote my brother off . Picked on him because he was slower than all the other kids . Jumped him for anything he had. Yes he.went down the wrong path and my parents did.everything they could to prevent it. But sometimes someone has.just been through to much to see the.right path . Im not fully defending him because I.believe he is wrong and.should.do his time.but none of you have any right to speak negativity of my family. We are good people. Ryan was a great child. He was brought up very well . Until jerks in school decided to pick on him because he came from. Poor family and wasn't exactally an A student. Maybe your kids shouldn't think they are so much better than anyone else.

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#16 Aug 7, 2010
ryans sister wrote:
You know nothing about our family . He was raised a good child. With strict rules. Ryan is a troubled child who was beaten and abused by his biological father but because of our court system we had to go see the jerk. My mom did everything she could to raise us correctly . So before your so quick to judge remember it can happen to your children. It's not always about the parenting . My mother and step father were great parents . I don't agree with the things Ryan has said or done but there's a lot you don't know.
Excuses...excuses...excuses... ..He is 18 and should know, by now, the difference between right and wrong. To try and put the blame on someone else because they left their car unlocked is a sad, sad excuse.

He is where he deserves to be. And, with THAT attitude I am sure the judge will make hos sentence just a bit stiffer.

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#17 Aug 7, 2010
ryans sister wrote:
Don't go there- there's no reason to make.com ments like that it is uncalled for childish and disrespectful. You have no right to say.anything like that about me. Yes my brothers done something very bad. But he is also 18 with no job because the economy sucks and lives from house to house. He doesn't have a real home . I'm glad all of you are blessed.enough to put food on the table drive your fancy cars were ever you please and sleep.under a roof. But not all of us are. My parents did the.best they.could.do yet virginias school.systems, doctors and society wrote my brother off . Picked on him because he was slower than all the other kids . Jumped him for anything he had. Yes he.went down the wrong path and my parents did.everything they could to prevent it. But sometimes someone has.just been through to much to see the.right path . Im not fully defending him because I.believe he is wrong and.should.do his time.but none of you have any right to speak negativity of my family. We are good people. Ryan was a great child. He was brought up very well . Until jerks in school decided to pick on him because he came from. Poor family and wasn't exactally an A student. Maybe your kids shouldn't think they are so much better than anyone else.
Boo hoo. It's tough out there for a lot of people. But we DON'T STEAL!!!!! Go whine someplace else.
ryans sister

United States

#18 Aug 7, 2010
hbroganjr wrote:
<quoted text>
Excuses...excuses...excuses... ..He is 18 and should know, by now, the difference between right and wrong. To try and put the blame on someone else because they left their car unlocked is a sad, sad excuse.
He is where he deserves to be. And, with THAT attitude I am sure the judge will make **** sentence just a bit stiffer.
I am not saying he.shouldn't but you also do.nor know his background.and are much more blessed than our family. I agree he is wrong and he.needs.to do his time. But no one has a right to blame his actions on anyone but him. My parents are wonderful people.
ryans sister

United States

#19 Aug 7, 2010
hbroganjr wrote:
<quoted text>
Boo hoo. It's tough out there for a lot of people. But we DON'T STEAL!!!!! Go whine someplace else.
and I'm sure you drove your car to.the store bought your lovlaly dinner and will sleep in your comfy bed in your home. Well we don't have never had.any of those things. Don't boo hoo me. You do not have a rights to disrespect me. Your not any better than anyone else. Maybe you will lose everything you have one.day and realize how.hard it really is.
Natas

United States

#20 Aug 7, 2010
Now what would be funny is if all your cars get broken into when you are talking about this!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 11
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Virginia Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min NotSoDivineMsM 1,522,122
News W & M students to protest banning of gay marriage (Nov '08) Tue Martin garey 34
News Time magazine names Obama 'Person of the Year';... (Dec '08) Apr 22 Cornflake Trailer... 81
News Scientists say they have proved climate change ... (Dec '08) Apr 22 Patty Myers 8,138
I remember in Newport News (Dec '07) Apr 21 Linda9653 2,372
News Inmate dies at Central State Hospital in Va - wtvr (Mar '10) Apr 21 Mom 111
Road Reapers MC allowed to pay USA hells angels... (Jun '13) Apr 19 White Bred Psycho 12

Virginia Beach Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Virginia Beach Mortgages