First Prev
of 2
Next Last
POd

Virginia Beach, VA

#1 Mar 11, 2009
THANK YOU NRA SCUM. HERE'S ANOTHER ONE FOR YOU:
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/us_world/2009...

“Down in the Bayou”

Since: Apr 08

Vancleave Mississippi

#2 Mar 11, 2009
POd wrote:
THANK YOU NRA SCUM. HERE'S ANOTHER ONE FOR YOU:
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/us_world/2009...
are you slightly retarded?
WTF

Virginia Beach, VA

#3 Mar 11, 2009
Guns don't kill people, people kill people you stoopid moron. If those people had not been there in harms way they would not be dead now. Lead has no brains. People has the brains. The constitutions says we can bare arms to protect ourselfs.
POd

Virginia Beach, VA

#4 Mar 11, 2009
At least all the people killed were probably gun nuts. How do you spell irony? "Shoot em if you got em"

“One Big Assed Mistake America”

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#5 Mar 11, 2009
And you figure this guy was an NRA member why?

Most gun owners, further most NRA members are very responsible, very normal. Next time you are in a grocery store here in VA, look around at the people around you... there is a VERY high chance that one of them has a gun with them, there is even a higher likelihood that many of them own guns. Do you post a thanks to McDonalds supporters every time you see a report of a fat person?
POd

Virginia Beach, VA

#6 Mar 11, 2009
And still another gun nut checks in. I don't see many guns in grocery stores here in Virginia except the ones on security cameras playing on the 6 o'clock news.

Location hidden

#7 Mar 11, 2009
POd wrote:
And still another gun nut checks in. I don't see many guns in grocery stores here in Virginia except the ones on security cameras playing on the 6 o'clock news.
Ever heard of CCLs? I would guarantee you see people carrying, you just don't see the gun.

I am far from a gun nut. Though I respect your anti-gun stance and want to support you. I need your help to support you though, when you are being attacked and see someone like me pulling a weapon to prevent your demise, just make sure that you call out your anti-gun views and I can assure you, I will continue about my day and let you do the same! Deal?
POd

Virginia Beach, VA

#8 Mar 11, 2009
Kind of like a Wild West vigilante huh? Boy I sure feel safer that were I ever to have a gun pulled on me I could possibly be in the center of a cross fire. Oh joy in Mudville. I feel sooooo safe.

Location hidden

#9 Mar 11, 2009
POd wrote:
Kind of like a Wild West vigilante huh? Boy I sure feel safer that were I ever to have a gun pulled on me I could possibly be in the center of a cross fire. Oh joy in Mudville. I feel sooooo safe.
A vigilante? So refusing to be a victim and insisting that myself and my family is safe is being a vigilante???? I don't know what the color of the sky is in your world, it's blue in mine. Go ahead, if being safe and not being a victim is what you call a vigilante, then yes, me and millions of other Americans are indeed vigilantes. Though your definition is moronic and not in keeping with Mr. Webster. Remember, the Supreme Court has already stated that the police have absolutely no duty to protect you, and you have announced that you are unable to protect yourself... guess you had better count on the fact that if you and I are standing side by side, a gunman does not know which of us is unwilling to protect ourself and which one is the willing victim, that alone will provide a level of protection that you will never understand.

As for crossfire, with a lifelong military career and training, I shoot 100% within a 1 inch grouping (as exercised monthly)... no risk of crossfire. Ammo is carefully selected to achieve only 3" penetration so no risk of shoot through either.

On second thought, you should not own (or look at)a gun, you don't seem bright enough to take the responsibility seriously!

I do note though that you have elected to ignore the fact that this person was not legally carrying his weapon, and was not a member of the NRA. Again, he was breaking the law when he decided to shoot a pastor, he was breaking the law when he planned it, he was breaking the law when he walked in, and he was breaking the law when he did the act. DUI is illegal too, does the law stop DUI's? No... existing laws need to be enforced, no new ones repeating already existing laws are going to have any positive effect. But you are a highly illogical person and, though you have presented zero real point supporting your own, your mind likely won't be swayed because that would take logical thinking.

Location hidden

#10 Mar 11, 2009
In the first paragraph above, there is a typo, below is what was meant:

guess you had better count on the fact that if you and I are standing side by side, a gunman does not know which of us is willing and able to protect ourself and which one is the willing victim
POd

Virginia Beach, VA

#11 Mar 11, 2009
Kyle - You are an idiot. You bring up Webster and yet you make five grammatical errors in the first paragraph alone.

I don't want you armed around me because although you may be a good shot, it is clear that you are not mentally armed to do the shooting. A different type of ammo perhaps. Maybe go to school.

I am sorry that you perceive my logic as such that I do not want armed NRA nut cases surrounding me. You are like one of those comic movies or maybe Barney Fife and his shirt pocket bullet. I suppose it is kind of hard for you to put your military training behind you? That is the price we pay for not sending our best and brightest into the service regardless of the "Be All You Can Be" advertisements.

In many cities, like New York, it is illegal to carry hand guns and their crime rate is much lower than HR.

Once again let me explain it to you slowly. Without the easy access to hand guns we would not have the violent crimes we now have. Without the NRA and their red necked lobbying dollars we would be able to register and control the guns infiltrating society. If you are to fucking dumb to realize this then so be it. Let me ask you one simple question. How many times have you pulled your gun to protect yourself or someone else from an armed person? I didn't think so. Now quit being brainwashed and do the right thing.

Location hidden

#12 Mar 11, 2009
POd wrote:
Kyle - You are an idiot. You bring up Webster and yet you make five grammatical errors in the first paragraph alone.
I don't want you armed around me because although you may be a good shot, it is clear that you are not mentally armed to do the shooting. A different type of ammo perhaps. Maybe go to school.
I am sorry that you perceive my logic as such that I do not want armed NRA nut cases surrounding me. You are like one of those comic movies or maybe Barney Fife and his shirt pocket bullet. I suppose it is kind of hard for you to put your military training behind you? That is the price we pay for not sending our best and brightest into the service regardless of the "Be All You Can Be" advertisements.
In many cities, like New York, it is illegal to carry hand guns and their crime rate is much lower than HR.
Once again let me explain it to you slowly. Without the easy access to hand guns we would not have the violent crimes we now have. Without the NRA and their red necked lobbying dollars we would be able to register and control the guns infiltrating society. If you are to fucking dumb to realize this then so be it. Let me ask you one simple question. How many times have you pulled your gun to protect yourself or someone else from an armed person? I didn't think so. Now quit being brainwashed and do the right thing.
You are truly a speed bump with lips, you question my ability to defend myself due to making grammatical errors? How moronic is that?

Additionally, my military background is not to be let go, I don't think that the military wants an active duty soldier to become a sheep as you have become.

You mention grammatical errors yet seem to have slept during history class. You also seem to have selectively ignored (maybe you just can't read and must have these read to you) that Germany, a country with very strict gun control just had a shooting today. You ignore the fact that in the country with the highest rate of gun ownership, you will find the lowest rate of violent crime. You ignore the fact that the cities with the strictest gun control, the rate of violent crime is significantly higher than others. You said nothing about a single law that would have prevented any shootings, though in fairness, you also selectively ignored any mention of the thousands of times each month that private citizens being armed has saved lives.

You may not have ever faced the wrong end of a barrel and may be content to be a victim and that is just fine, you will likely simply wet yourself and submit like a beaten dog though with less dignity. Just be secure in knowing that not everyone is afraid, not everyone is ready to be a victim, and not everyone chooses to ignore the fundamental right that the constitution gives us.

Now I won't carry the point further as you will likely continue to present absolutely no facts and you likely need both of your brain cells to tell your body to breathe in and breathe out.

Good day Mr. Sheeple!

Location hidden

#13 Mar 11, 2009
Ahhh the power of the internet! I did a search and found a photo of POd:
http://www.laffyerassoff.com/funny-pictures/p...
BeachDad

Virginia Beach, VA

#15 Mar 12, 2009
Gun nuts are every where. It's a Virginia thang.
Paul

Virginia Beach, VA

#17 Mar 14, 2009
POd wrote:
Exactly, you don't see them but they are everywhere. Doesn't that scare you? Just think that when you're on a family outing, I could be sitting right next to you with a loaded handgun and you'd never think about it twice. You should probably stay indoors. Better yet, move to Maryland where the only people carrying guns are criminals and retired cops.
POd

Virginia Beach, VA

#18 Mar 15, 2009
It scares the shlt out of me. That's why there should be controls put into place. That is also why the NRA is a bunch of axxholes. They condone this behavior. Thanks for the comment. I'll check out Maryland.
Paul

Virginia Beach, VA

#19 Mar 15, 2009
There are controls in place. That's why I have a permit. I really don't know how or why you ended up in this state if you are so afraid of guns. Most of the sorry Virginia democrats you vote for endorse legal concealed carry. Have fun in Maryland. I really recommend moving to Cherry Hill or Western Park Heights areas of Baltimore.
GMCS

Virginia Beach, VA

#20 Mar 15, 2009
POd, there was a time in this country that nearly every citizen had proficiency with firearms. It was something that was passed down from generation to generation. Where did your bloodline go wrong? Is it just you or your Daddy whose faggotry made you so afraid of guns?
POd

Virginia Beach, VA

#21 Mar 15, 2009
My Dad would go to a Turkey Shoot every Thanksgiving and enter once a bring home a turkey.

But he, like me would have considered the NRA a haven for every tiny testicled man in America. They are a fascist organization that this great country needs to git rid of. You can never regain your manhood from a gun and honestly given the choice I'd rather be a faggot. I'm not afraid of guns. We just have to get them out of the hands of every Mama's boy and bullied girly man that we can. Quit masturbating so much. You're not thinking clearly.

Location hidden

#22 Mar 15, 2009
POd wrote:
My Dad would go to a Turkey Shoot every Thanksgiving and enter once a bring home a turkey.
But he, like me would have considered the NRA a haven for every tiny testicled man in America. They are a fascist organization that this great country needs to git rid of. You can never regain your manhood from a gun and honestly given the choice I'd rather be a faggot. I'm not afraid of guns. We just have to get them out of the hands of every Mama's boy and bullied girly man that we can. Quit masturbating so much. You're not thinking clearly.
The FAIL is strong in this one!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Virginia Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Grey Ghostmoron 1,396,465
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 60,177
News Top leader of the Bounty Hunter Bloods gets 19 ... (Oct '08) Wed Oyg Turnt 49
News state inspections: unecessary repairs, report a... (May '10) Wed Sally 48
News Libraries' free books, computers pull in patron... (Mar '09) Jun 27 martin garey 29
News Overton, judge who oversaw Iverson's trial, dies (Jan '08) Jun 27 Pchq 37
News Miss Greater Richmond wins Miss Virginia Jun 26 Rb RECORDS 1

Virginia Beach Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Virginia Beach Mortgages