George Zimmerman is a great american ...

George Zimmerman is a great american white man, hero!

Posted in the Virginia Beach Forum

NRA Member

Yorktown, VA

#1 Jul 27, 2013
He gave thay blackboy what he deserved. Now the best part since 'gun contol failed', every white man is packing heat with a concealed permit. Only the lilly white liberals don't, but who cares, let them get raped and robbed. As for the majority of whites in conservative ststaes, if you are a young black boy, think twice pluse you are only 1/2 of the 13% population.
Kentucky Mitch

Virginia Beach, VA

#2 Jul 31, 2013
Let's hope the next victim is Wayne LaPierrer.
Old Hamptonian

Hampton, VA

#3 Aug 1, 2013
Kentucky Mitch wrote:
Let's hope the next victim is Wayne LaPierrer.
Be careful what you say. This man has an army in the millions that the most liberal DNC won't beat and hasn't. These are not your lilly whites you are use to scarring. He does not scare.
Fmr Hamptonian

Hampton, VA

#6 Sep 5, 2013
Old Hamptonian wrote:
<quoted text>Be careful what you say. This man has an army in the millions that the most liberal DNC won't beat and hasn't. These are not your lilly whites you are use to scarring. He does not scare.
One thing for sure, he does not seem to worried with that new AR he has. The media had me believing he was in hiding. It's the Martins I haven't see in public...he he
Kentucky Mitch

Virginia Beach, VA

#7 Sep 11, 2013
Old Hamptonian wrote:
<quoted text>Be careful what you say. This man has an army in the millions that the most liberal DNC won't beat and hasn't. These are not your lilly whites you are use to scarring. He does not scare.
But what if he comes at me without a gun. Then he is f¨cked. Just like all who misinterpret the constitution. Judging by your horrible spelling, you'd have to be one of them.
Start The Draught

New York, NY

#8 Sep 11, 2013
Kentucky Pussy Bitch wrote:
<quoted text>
But what if he comes at me without a gun. Then he is f¨cked. Just like all who misinterpret the constitution. Judging by your horrible spelling, you'd have to be one of them.
Aww, you talk tough little tyke. Just because you can't read simple English is no reason to project your stupidity onto others.
Start The Draught

New York, NY

#9 Sep 11, 2013
Kentucky Mitch wrote:
Let's hope the next victim is Wayne LaPierrer.
Let's hope it's you and Nancy Pelosi. Maybe even while she's giving you the treatment with her strap-on.
Handy Man

Yorktown, VA

#10 Sep 12, 2013
Black Boy Tragayvon got popped. 1 less bunnie
Kentucky Mitch

Virginia Beach, VA

#11 Sep 13, 2013
Start The Draught wrote:
<quoted text>Let's hope it's you and Nancy Pelosi. Maybe even while she's giving you the treatment with her strap-on.
You gun nuts are deathly afraid of Nancy P. aren't you? I love it when that happens.
Besara

Des Moines, IA

#12 Sep 13, 2013
Kentucky Mitch wrote:
<quoted text>
You gun nuts are deathly afraid of Nancy P. aren't you? I love it when that happens.
You gunphobes are deathly afraid of inanimate objects. You hanky-twisting bedwetters haven't got a clue.
Kentucky Mitch

Virginia Beach, VA

#13 Sep 14, 2013
Besara wrote:
<quoted text>You gunphobes are deathly afraid of inanimate objects. You hanky-twisting bedwetters haven't got a clue.
The only time I hanky twist is when some cowardly gun nut shoots a bunch of grade schoolers. Of course this is what the founders had in mind when they drafted the constitution (not).

I wonder if they envisioned how devolved and illiterate red necks would become?

“bar0ckalypse n0w”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#14 Sep 14, 2013
17-Year-Old wannabe trayvon arrested for fatally Shooting 71-Year-Old Man Outside Supermarket...

MIAMI (CBSMiami)ľ An Opa-Locka teenager is being held without bond after a court hearing and after Miami-Dade Police arrested him for shooting and killing a 71-year-old man.

As first reported first reported by the blog Random Pixels, Miami-Dade Police have identified the suspect who fatally shot Miguel Pilotos as 17-year-old Jamal Jackson.

If Zimm was there, the good American would be alive and the skell would be dead.

“bar0ckalypse n0w”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#15 Sep 14, 2013
Fmr Hamptonian wrote:
<quoted text>One thing for sure, he does not seem to worried with that new AR he has. The media had me believing he was in hiding. It's the Martins I haven't see in public...he he
The martins are busy cashing in on their windfall.
Yr later

Yorktown, VA

#16 Nov 27, 2013
yes, stand your ground, pack the heat, let darkie know they better mug a 10 year old or 90 year old if they want to be safe. Zimmerman, run for Mayor!
wtfover

Portsmouth, VA

#17 Nov 30, 2013
George Zimmerman is in trouble again, did you get the news a couple weeks or so ago?
Mike Nifong

Virginia Beach, VA

#18 Dec 1, 2013
He's white Hispanic, fool!
John Wayne

Yorktown, VA

#19 Dec 2, 2013
Mike Nifong wrote:
He's white Hispanic, fool!
Zimmerman is a great white American hero. Because of George, millions have bought guns and concealed permits, just for the holidays. The black boys now have to try their luck at an easy target.
Deer Hunter

Yorktown, VA

#20 Dec 7, 2013
Gun sales have boomed for this year, 2013, especially Virginia. Smith Wesson is a great stock to invest on the NYSE. GUESS WHAT LILY WHITE LIBERALS? THE MUTUAL FUNDS YOU OWN IN YOUR RICH Northeast TOWN HAS IT IN THE PORTFOLIO.
traom

Saltville, VA

#21 Jul 7, 2014
he's Actually he's black..

he's just like more improved black person..
traom

Saltville, VA

#22 Jul 7, 2014
I know hitler don't like him..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Virginia Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Cheech the Conser... 1,600,011
I remember in Newport News (Dec '07) 7 hr Kathy 2,389
Does anyone else think the yearly car inspectio... (Nov '10) 21 hr Bill 29
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) Mon Into The Night 63,970
News Racist Violence in America (Aug '14) Mon icemachine79 20
2017 ~ Hampton is black run & smells like a ghe... Sep 16 Me-n-yo-mama 2
What are you feelings on men wearing womens und... (Jul '12) Sep 16 Seabee51 52

Virginia Beach Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Virginia Beach Mortgages