Orem, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2010

Judged:

I really loved the service! I had a guy sale me the service on my door. At first I was a little skeptical but the service has been great. The company is very friendly and personable. Even better, my bug problem seems to be eliminated!
Scott S

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2010

Judged:

I came home and my wife told me that she signed us up for a pest service from some guy that came door to door and I was like "No Way" I cannot stand salesmen, especially those that have to knock on your door when you didn't invite them in the first place. Well, let me tell you that I am sold! 2 days after the inital spray inside, outside and laying those granuals I saw several dead roaches outside my house that I didn't even know I had. Plus the ant problem that we all have here in VB had vanished. Check them out!
Cal L

Smyrna, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2010

Judged:

Worst sales practices ever. Missleading, product doesnt work. Dont listen to the above posts. Salesmen will lie to you to make a sale. When they knock on your door just say go away. I already filed a BBB claim. It was actually hard to fill out, because he lied to us on all possible points. said he would do it, said it covered bugs that it did not. I called the HQ, they said they dont really care what the salesmen said, they have a contract.
James H

Boise, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2010

Judged:

Cal L wrote:
Worst sales practices ever. Missleading, product doesnt work. Dont listen to the above posts. Salesmen will lie to you to make a sale. When they knock on your door just say go away. I already filed a BBB claim. It was actually hard to fill out, because he lied to us on all possible points. said he would do it, said it covered bugs that it did not. I called the HQ, they said they dont really care what the salesmen said, they have a contract.
I dont think you are talking about the same Bioguard. I actually switched from another company to go with them and they have been the most upstanding and honest company I have ever had do my pest control. Infact, they were able to take care of the bugs that no other company could. Your complaint about "one salesman" sheds no light on the quality of the company. I'm sure their HQ said "they really dont care what the salesmas said" what a crock. No company that wanted to save a sale would say something like that! Everyone Ignore Carl's post!
Dan J

Salt Lake City, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2010

Judged:

If you are reading this before making the commitment to Bioguard, do NOT sign up with these clowns! They will lie directly to your face to get you locked into a contract.

The salesman that came to our door promised us up and down that there was no cancellation or early termination fees. That we could have this initial service at a 50% discount to determine whether it was worth it or not.

I agreed to the initial service and when the technician came and sprayed our house, he let us know that we were not only under contract, but contracted for 10 services at the full rate!!! Unbelievable!

I cancelled the services and they are attacking me through collections for a $400 "early termination fee". Save yourself an ulcer and do NOT get entangled with these pests!
Rob

Wellsville, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2010

Judged:

Terrible service from a silver tongued devil. They told me everything I wanted to hear, the only real problem I had was the fact that their product doesn't work. My home was treated 4 times in 6weeks and they could not control the exterior pest problems.
So what do they do about it? They charge my credit card that they had on file, and they refused to pay it back.
Their guarantee is worth less than the paper it was printed on.

Sorry company, and worse management
Bad EXPERIENCE

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2010

Judged:

This was a con job and I am kicking myself for falling for it! Go with a reputable company that has been in your area. You will get NOWHERE with customer service that is stationed in Utah or Nevada somewhere. They will hang up on you just because you have a simple question.

READ YOUR CONTRACT...they try and set you up for 2-3 years of service without ever mentioning it.
Jared

Orem, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2011

Judged:

My tech is so nice and professional..I really like the service and so does my wife. I would recommend them to my friends and familyThanks BioGuard!
Satisifed in Nashville

Hendersonville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2011

Bioguard Pest Control addressed by ant problem with unparalelled professionalism and efficiency.

My tech Mike is a stud!
Marry nashville

Colorado Springs, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2011

What's funny is I had a really sweet an very well informed salesmen from bio guard he came to my door in la vergne an explained their product very well.. Only thing that sucked about their service is the company can't be trusted they don't go threw with what your sold on!!
Teina Pardue

West Jordan, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2011

Salesman lied to our face. We specifically told them we only wanted a single treatment and he told us that we would only have to pay for a single treatment. After we cancelled the contract within 3 business days we received a bill for the "full price of a single service". Do not believe the salesman.
Dan M

Lehi, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2011

Judged:

These people are a scam! They are charging me $150 just to spray some smelly water around my house. This service didn't do a thing for my home or the bug problem. DO NOT USE THEM AT ALL!
Dan M

Lehi, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2011

This company is a SCAM! They are charging me $150 just to spray some smelly water around my house. This service didn't do a thing to resolve the bug problem in or around my home. DO NOT USE THIS SERVICE.
Dan M

Lehi, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2011

An update to my above post. I recieved a bill from Bioguard for $347. When I called them to inquire about the bill, they told me that I was misinformed about the "one time fee" and that I would have to pay the whole cancelation fee. So when they tell you that you should see results in two weeks. Do not wait more than two days to cancel. This has got to be the best way to scam money from people.
RBUC1972

Layton, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2011

Judged:

BEWARE !!! The billing practices are shady and so is this company. They withdrew over $480.00 from my account on the first visit. It was only supposed to be $55.00 Called and had to call back 4 times to finally get them to refund my money. I would NEVER trust any of these employees to come into my home where I have small children.
DO NOT SIGN UP FOR THIS COMPANY.
To all of you who are disappointed please call the BBB to fine a complaint so maybe they will either go out of business or become a decent company.
Jay

Gilbert, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2011

James H wrote:
<quoted text>
I dont think you are talking about the same Bioguard. I actually switched from another company to go with them and they have been the most upstanding and honest company I have ever had do my pest control. Infact, they were able to take care of the bugs that no other company could. Your complaint about "one salesman" sheds no light on the quality of the company. I'm sure their HQ said "they really dont care what the salesmas said" what a crock. No company that wanted to save a sale would say something like that! Everyone Ignore Carl's post!
Absolute garbage!!! I am during this company for non payment for an employee and discrimination, and this is managerial position. They are unethical, dishonest and scanners.
Jay

Gilbert, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2011

Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Absolute garbage!!! I am sueing this company for non payment for an employee and discrimination, and this is managerial position. They are unethical, dishonest and scanners.
Re:corrections: I am suing this company for non payment to an emplyee...
mark

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2011

virginia beach va Biogard? the one thing they are good at is spaming you with email for money after they come to my house walk around the outside and dont spray anything? after one year i still have moths and other bugs? the house next to me pays less? the no standard price just whatever they write on the deal? i would not mind paying but i still have bugs that do not pay rent? it did say satisfation guaranteed or money back but that means to who? them or bugs
Maria

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2011

Judged:

This is One of the Best pest control company's out there today. They offer great service and excellent customer service. The sales person that came out to my house (Brian) was very intelligent and was very patient with all my questions that I asked him.

Great Company!
joe clarksville

Oak Grove, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2011

bio guard is a rip off and a scam the water they spay does not kill a thing the post u see that talk good about them work for bio guard and are scamers also and dont try contacting them in utah they will hang up on you do not use this company unless u want to get ripped off they will not refound 1 penny and will report u to a collection agency they have me so mad that i would like to go to there office and@##$$@## there%&*$#

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of63
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

12 Users are viewing the Virginia Beach Forum right now

Search the Virginia Beach Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min USAsince1680 1,077,896
I remember in Newport News (Dec '07) 2 hr Monika Waddell 2,297
Why do blacks get everything free? (Dec '12) 4 hr Huh 53
Chat 8 hr PeteHi 1
Two Yorktown Teachers Charged in Abuse of Stude... 14 hr Hamptonian 6
Lonely married guy looking for friend Jul 18 Tinvab 1
Robertson's latest advice is on stomachaches, a... Jul 16 If Only 1
•••
•••