|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Judged:

NAAWP-VERSION OF TRAYVON-ZIMMERMAN ENCOUNTER

TRAYVON was making his way back home from the Liquorish Store and saw GEORGE ZIMMERMAN Punch himself in the Nose, thereby Knocking himself to the sidewalk! TRAYVON went over to try to assist GEORGE assuming that he had severely injured himself from the Punch to the Nose and the Fall to the Cement! TRAYVON ASS/U/ME/D that GEORGE was having a Seizure. At that point, TRAVON mounted GEORGE in a Gallant Attempt to RECISITATE him and keep him from swallowing his tongue. GEORGE suddenly awoke to see a YOUNG BLACK HERO on top of him trying to rescue him! As GEORGE reached into his back pocket to hand TRAYVON a "TEN SPOT" his Gun went off accidently shooting TRAYVON!

This is a new VERSION of EVENTS that we think that the LILY WHITE LYING LIBERAL MEDIA, AL SHARPTON, JESSIE JACKSON and the NAACP might be able to grasp!

This VERSION of EVENTS WORKS because it makes TRAYVON MARTIN a HERO and EXONERATES GEORGE ZIMMERMAN from further PERSECUTION!

NAAWP calls out the LILY WHITE LYING LIBERAL MEDIA-PHONY TRAYVONIES!
FACTS: NANCY GRACE and CHRIS MATTHEWS PROGRAMS are sooOOOO EFFIN PHONY IT’S HARD TO WATCH THEM WITHOUT THROWING UP! Nancy tears are sooOOOO FAKE and CHRIS is obviously a whiney “BALL BOY” for OBAMA!

fatuous1

MARK TRAINA

NAAWP-PRESIDENT and NATIONAL SPOKESPERSON

"The TRUTH can be a REAL BYTCH, but that doesn't make it any less REAL or any less TRUE!" (TRAINAISM, 2013)
NAAWP-FOX NEWS REPORT

Slidell, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Judged:

NAAWP-VERSION OF TRAYVON-ZIMMERMAN ENCOUNTER

TRAYVON was making his way back home from the Liquorish Store and saw GEORGE ZIMMERMAN Punch himself in the Nose, thereby Knocking himself to the sidewalk! TRAYVON went over to try to assist GEORGE assuming that he had severely injured himself from the Punch to the Nose and the Fall to the Cement! TRAYVON ASS/U/ME/D that GEORGE was having a Seizure. At that point, TRAVON mounted GEORGE in a Gallant Attempt to RECISITATE him and keep him from swallowing his tongue. GEORGE suddenly awoke to see a YOUNG BLACK HERO on top of him trying to rescue him! As GEORGE reached into his back pocket to hand TRAYVON a "TEN SPOT" his Gun went off accidently shooting TRAYVON!

This is a new VERSION of EVENTS that we think that the LILY WHITE LYING LIBERAL MEDIA, AL SHARPTON, JESSIE JACKSON and the NAACP might be able to grasp!

This VERSION of EVENTS WORKS because it makes TRAYVON MARTIN a HERO and EXONERATES GEORGE ZIMMERMAN from further PERSECUTION!

NAAWP calls out the LILY WHITE LYING LIBERAL MEDIA-PHONY TRAYVONIES!
FACTS: NANCY GRACE and CHRIS MATTHEWS PROGRAMS are sooOOOO EFFIN PHONY IT’S HARD TO WATCH THEM WITHOUT THROWING UP! Nancy's tears are sooOOOO FAKE and Chris is obviously a whiney “BALL BOY” for OBAMA!

fatuous1

MARK TRAINA

NAAWP-PRESIDENT and NATIONAL SPOKESPERSON

"The TRUTH can be a REAL BYTCH, but that doesn't make it any less REAL or any less TRUE!" (TRAINAISM, 2013)

“I know, right!”

Since: Nov 08

I'm a Georgia Gal!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Wow! This is "sooOOOO EFFIN" hilarious, SAD, and absolutely RIGHT-ON!!!

Outstanding post. Someone is brilliant. I plan to pass this on.
For Real

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Wow! This is "sooOOOO EFFIN" hilarious, SAD, and absolutely RIGHT-ON!!!

Outstanding post. Someone is brilliant. I plan to pass this on.
NAAWP NEWS FLASH

Slidell, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

THANKS,

fatuous1

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

8 Users are viewing the Virginia Beach Forum right now

Search the Virginia Beach Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min THE DEVIL 1,084,268
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr truth-facts 45,906
Debate: Marijuana - Virginia Beach, VA (Aug '10) 3 hr keith 115
Obama care wont cover eye exam, colonoscopies, ... 6 hr Gardner 11
? Moving to Hampton, VA? (Aug '06) 6 hr Jimmy D 249
Men wearing panties (Apr '12) 18 hr ecs 5
Dead woman in motel Jul 28 drw65 4
•••
•••
•••
•••

Virginia Beach Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000