REFUND ALL, STARTING FROM AUGUST
HEALTH COST. DEADLY TO GO BACK.
OTHER DIEASES., AIRBORNE
MICE PROBLEM EXISTED AUGUST, SGT MASTER JOYCE RICK, DID NOTHING., CALL, HAVE A PLACE HE WILL PAY FOR MY HOTEL, IT IS ABOUT TIME SGT JOYCE GROWS UP, NO MORE SLUM LORD, ALL THINGS IN WORKING CONDITIONS. HIS BATHROOM IS AN ADD ON, TOLET, BREAKS, NO REASON, EVEN CLEAR WATER, OR NOT., GOES BAD.
THE HEATER, C02 BUILDS UP, FLAW OF THE BASEMENT, CAN KILL YOU. TOO MANY TIMES WENT OFF, YOU USE 1/2 HOUR NIGHT THAT IS IT, OR ELSE CO2 ALARM GOES OFF, AND YOU ARE DEAD., FLAW OF THE BASEMENT
MICE, FLAWED/CONTAIMINATED HOME OF MASTER SGT JOYCE, RICH (WILLIAM) NORAD, SPECIAL COMMAND THAT MERGED HE IS THERE.
WIFE GERMAN, SHE WANTED ME TO KEEP PAYING FOR THE MICE TRAPS, WHEN AN EXTERMINATOR WOULD HAVE BEEN PRUDENT, AND PEANUT BUTTER. NO
PROBLEM SOLVED, EXTERMINATION, NOT PLAY WITHE THE MICE, THEY EAT THE PEANUT BUTTER, AND ARE NOT CAUGHT, BLACK ONE THAT TRIES TO TRIP ME. AND CHASES ME AND THE DOG, THAT IS NOT GOOD. WHY? RABBID?
MICE RODENTS DO NOT CHASE, LIKE A RABBID RACCOM HE CHASES ONLY WHEN HE IS RABBID. WEIRD MICE.
COME OUT ALL THE TIME, SIT AND WATCH YOU., ON THE SOFA. 14 MOST OF THE TIME COME UP, TO 20 OUT ON THE FLOORS, SO MANY IN THE WALLS, DOG WILL SNIF WALLS, AND TRY TO GET THE BOARD UNDER, MOUSER DOG.
BLACK ONE, THAT IS BIGGER THAN THE BROWNISH FIELD MICE., DIFFERENT SPECIES.
SNAKE DROPPINGS, FURNACE, MAYBE, MORE PROBABLE THAN NOT BIG. SNAKE HIBERNATE, BUT IF THEY GET INSIDE THEY WILL STAY AWAKE, HAS FOOD MICE, HE IS NOT IN THE WALLS, THE BACK ROOM FURNACE. THE ONLY SNAKE WITH GUTS RATTLE SNAKE, THEY ATTACK CAR TIRES, ANYTHING, THEY COULD CARE LESS. LAUGH AT HUMANS.
YVETTE A MARION DICAMPLI, CALL JOYCE DO NOT RETURN TO CONTAIMINATE HOUSE
BACK WALL IS POPPED OPEN ON THE CORNER, BIGGER THAN A MOUSE, OR A RAT., OPENING.
GERALD J.\
I HAVE MOVIES OF THE DROPPINGS, PROOF, AND THE CARPET MAN, HOSPITAL
MASTER SGT JOYCE, RICK NORAD 'SLUM LORD' PLAGUE CONTAIMINATION FAIRFAX80920
CATCH ABOUT 20 MICE YOU WILL SEE PLAGUE ON THEM SGT MASTER JOYCE, RICK