VB full of filthy illegal nasty Mexicans

VB full of filthy illegal nasty Mexicans

Posted in the Virginia Beach Forum

Parksley, VA

#1 Jul 22, 2010
I plan to move out on this spanish speaking ghetto called Virginia Beach. Mexicans and hood with no auto insurance, section 8, WIC, foodstamps, boom box at beach, Juan Valdez coffee. suxs
Jorge Poverty

Chicago, IL

#2 Jan 24, 2011
there's like 100 million illegals here. They're every where. Chicago, all over Colorado, Virginia, etc.

It's like a third world country. They're pumping out kids...none of which can read, write, or graduate from high school.

Most can't start a company and if they can, it's a taco stand.

We are doomed. China will rule.

How can we compete with them? When we are full of...

...nasty mexicants.

Lanexa, VA

#4 Feb 18, 2011
I say kick em out! except for the hot mexican girls

Virginia Beach, VA

#5 Jun 19, 2011
I have been a mason(Or -- for you who are vocabularily challenged---a bricklayer) for over 30 yrs., and as such, I have had more than ample opportunity to come into contact with the Latino community, the Afro-American Community, the W.A.S.P. community, the Euro-Catholic comunity etc.etc.etc. I tryn to get along with everybody, and most times succeed. One thing I will say for the Latino folks is that they seem to have a fine work ethic... This puts them above many of the minorities in the USA today. They do not have the entitlment issues that our own children seem to have grasped onto so well and so fully. They do not expect to have anything thrown at them with no effort on their own part. Just as it was when I grew up; if you work you prosper---if you sit like a bump on a pickle, you merely sit.( An object in motion tends to stay in motion ... An object at rest tends to stay at rest...) Latinos seem to be in motion as far as I can see. If anything---one has to remember to "turn them off". I once told a Salvadoran laborer to dig a hole 3" around; I promptly went to the other side of the house to lay brick... About an hour later, I remembered the guy digging, and said,"Oh no!" to myself. Then went to inspect. All I could see was the blade of his shovel coming upout of an 8' deep hole that only needed to be 2' deep. It was completely MY FAULT !! He did EXACTLY what I had asked him to do and did not complain about the hard clay and the rocks in his path of toil... This is a lot more than I could say for many born and bred Americans.
The migrant fruit pickers are not taking jobs from any of us ; none of us want to climb ladders and pick fruit for less than minimum wage, and live on the road or in sub-standard housing as a way of life.
The one thing I will agree with you on is that the chiquitas are (most times) beautiful young ladies. But as to the rest of your senseless and misinformed bitching,---as my dear sweet mother used to say say, "If you can't say something nice about someone, THEN KEEP YOUR VOICE DOWN FOOL!".
If you want to patently despise an people as a whole, I suggest you despise the bums of the U.S... The folks who stand outside of the grocery stores and 7-11s asking for spare change; following innocent working folk to their cars to protest if the shoppers say,"NO!" to them. DEsppise the people who hold signs at the entrance ramps saying,"No work available... Please be generous!". In the 1st place, there is ALWAYS work available if one is willing to do that work when it is offered, willing to travel a few miles to get there, and willing to do something OTHER THAN what he might choose to do in an optimum situation...
Its better to work than to be a bum (.)--That's a P.E.R.I.O.D.-- for you who did not make the remedial class in job opportunities offered next to the welfare office and down the street from the homeless shelter...
Get a job and quit the bitching !

Yorktown, VA

#6 Jun 21, 2011
y senor, I steal them
Cranberry Lady

Central Square, NY

#7 Jun 21, 2011
And I was looking to find a job and move there....
Buford wrote:
I plan to move out on this spanish speaking ghetto called Virginia Beach. Mexicans and hood with no auto insurance, section 8, WIC, foodstamps, boom box at beach, Juan Valdez coffee. suxs

Virginia Beach, VA

#8 Aug 25, 2013
Sounds like the bricklayer needs to lay his load of bricks in Mexico. They all need to get out!
Fmr Hamptonian

Yorktown, VA

#9 Sep 5, 2013
The ocean front is going to be a yearly ghetto with black colleges taking over. VB Police look scared when they are in the area and weakness can be sensed. IMO, guess, the buisness' lost 30% or more just this past Summer 2013.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Virginia Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min OzRitz 1,293,089
Review: iLoveKickboxing - Chesapeake Wed JennC 43
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) Tue OzRitz 54,979
News In tobacco-loving Va., bars to quit cold-turkey... (Nov '09) Tue Martin garey 23
unfriendly Norfolk Oct 4 This is 4 U 3
Krystle slutman Oct 3 Dontlikeher 1
gay teens who wanna bang (Jan '15) Oct 1 george121182 26
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Virginia Beach Mortgages