Obama, now Kaine says men can marry men

Obama, now Kaine says men can marry men

Posted in the Virginia Beach Forum

Bishop LL Lace

Yorktown, VA

#1 Aug 8, 2012
This is awful. Our black pastors need to come out and protest the DNC PLatform. This is not normal. I have signed up 35 churches.It's abomination, sodom and gomorah allover again.

Bishop LL Lace
Dean

Virginia Beach, VA

#2 Sep 3, 2012
If anything in this world were an abomination, it would not be two men falling in love, but rather your intolerance and ignorance. Two people loving one another is so bad, but you hating them and spreading lies and negativity is fine? It is not the gays in this world who need a lesson, it is those of you who are so out of touch and hate filled that you can't stand to see two people happy together. You are a disgrace. No matter your race, ethnicity, orientation, gender, you are a disgrace. I hope that one day you open your eyes and see just how ignorant you have been. I'm not holding my breath. Maybe you should...

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#3 Sep 4, 2012
If Obama wins...we're in serious trouble in america....
Badd-Azzz-Cop

Virginia Beach, VA

#4 Sep 5, 2012
Dean wrote:
If anything in this world were an abomination, it would not be two men falling in love, but rather your intolerance and ignorance. Two people loving one another is so bad, but you hating them and spreading lies and negativity is fine? It is not the gays in this world who need a lesson, it is those of you who are so out of touch and hate filled that you can't stand to see two people happy together. You are a disgrace. No matter your race, ethnicity, orientation, gender, you are a disgrace. I hope that one day you open your eyes and see just how ignorant you have been. I'm not holding my breath. Maybe you should...
Any man that wants to have anal sex with another man is one sick, perverted bastard.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Virginia Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min Grey Ghost 1,404,454
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 18 hr Kaine and Unable 60,659
Mkkylesnowultaden Mon Michael Young 6
What are you feelings on men wearing womens und... (Jul '12) Jul 24 Anonymous 30
News Is Illinois couple's murder tied to bankruptcy ... (Oct '08) Jul 24 TheGambler 12
Review: iLoveKickboxing - Chesapeake (Jul '15) Jul 22 JSM123 97
Review: Podiatry Associates-Virginia - Jeffrey ... (Feb '10) Jul 22 amkarni 18

Virginia Beach Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Virginia Beach Mortgages