WAVY-TV 10's Andy Fox to return to ai...

WAVY-TV 10's Andy Fox to return to air soon

There are 37 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from May 4, 2006, titled WAVY-TV 10's Andy Fox to return to air soon. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

WAVY-TV 10 reporter Andy Fox will return to the airwaves very soon, WAVY News Director Kathy Hostetter said Wednesday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
red dog

Church View, VA

#2 May 4, 2006
julie wrote:
i think that he should NOT be allowed to continue with "road rebels" unless he is helping police locate drunk drivers, i bet that he will be good at that!!!!! what the hell is wavy tv 10 thinking??? he's got alot of nerve, chasing people down the street when they run a stop sign or u-turn. are you kidding me? HE IS A DRUNK AND A DRUNK DRIVER who is he to tell anybody that they are doing wrong? that fat f%$#@ better get back to the bar that he left and leave street safety to the police!!!~
AMEN SISTER! Wavy tv must want ratings.we'll i won't ever watch thier news program again. Maybe if that sat him in a lawn chair on 64 from 10:00pm to 5:00am, so the public could see his dumb A$$ sitting there on the "TRAFFIIC JAM CAM", I might watch then. so long wavy 10. YOU SUCK!!!!!!
red dog

Church View, VA

#3 May 4, 2006
red dog wrote:
<quoted text>AMEN SISTER! Wavy tv must want ratings.we'll i won't ever watch thier news program again. Maybe if that sat him in a lawn chair on 64 from 10:00pm to 5:00am, so the public could see his dumb A$$ sitting there on the "TRAFFIIC JAM CAM", I might watch then. so long wavy 10. YOU SUCK!!!!!!
o i forgot he needs to have a keg of beer and his beer bong in hand!
TheCorporateQuee n

King George, VA

#4 May 5, 2006
Here is my take ladies.... Do any you know what the BAC level was.
And has anyone here ever made a mistake? If he does go back to the station and on the air, I think that he has alot of guts. You never know he may even admit his mistake ON AIR....

Jesus help you hypocrite's.... I know that you have ALL had a drink or two and then drove. You know what they say about peoples opinions....we all have them and they all stink. But don't call out on things that your guilty of.
red dog

Church View, VA

#5 May 5, 2006
TheCorporateQueen wrote:
Here is my take ladies.... Do any you know what the BAC level was.
And has anyone here ever made a mistake? If he does go back to the station and on the air, I think that he has alot of guts. You never know he may even admit his mistake ON AIR....
Jesus help you hypocrite's.... I know that you have ALL had a drink or two and then drove. You know what they say about peoples opinions....we all have them and they all stink. But don't call out on things that your guilty of.
DO YOU RELIZE his job was to keep bad drivers off the road!Not to act like the role model hes not! Sure second chances are ok. But if you had a airline pilot or even a commerical truck driver, Would they get a second chance? not in the same field, insuance companys wont even give you a second chance. The fact that he was out till 4am says alot more than a ride home from a nice dinner and a couple drinks and home by 11pm.Dont think for a minute he was not at a after hours club. He could of called a cab or had someone give him a ride home. Who cares what he blew, he got a DUI! if wavy wants him to work for them , i hope its the lawn and garden or food segments.
Slick Chiks

Portsmouth, VA

#6 May 5, 2006
red dog wrote:
<quoted text>DO YOU RELIZE his job was to keep bad drivers off the road!Not to act like the role model hes not! Sure second chances are ok. But if you had a airline pilot or even a commerical truck driver, Would they get a second chance? not in the same field, insuance companys wont even give you a second chance. The fact that he was out till 4am says alot more than a ride home from a nice dinner and a couple drinks and home by 11pm.Dont think for a minute he was not at a after hours club. He could of called a cab or had someone give him a ride home. Who cares what he blew, he got a DUI! if wavy wants him to work for them , i hope its the lawn and garden or food segments.
Or maybe he could just empty the garbage around the office... I wonder if he keep a bottle of Jack in his desk? HaaHaaHaa...

I am sure thatit was just a matter of time. He has probobly been doing it for a log time and finally got caught.
red dog

Church View, VA

#7 May 5, 2006
Slick Chiks wrote:
<quoted text>
Or maybe he could just empty the garbage around the office... I wonder if he keep a bottle of Jack in his desk? HaaHaaHaa...
I am sure thatit was just a matter of time. He has probobly been doing it for a log time and finally got caught.
your still up?
Slick Chik

Portsmouth, VA

#8 May 5, 2006
red dog wrote:
<quoted text>your still up?
Yes... go to the PITS.... They are whacked!!!! Call me...
zup

Norfolk, VA

#9 May 10, 2006
Someone go to the va beach court house and get the actual BAC level, not what he pleaded down to. Freedom of information act and all.
red dog

Norfolk, VA

#10 May 10, 2006
zup wrote:
Someone go to the va beach court house and get the actual BAC level, not what he pleaded down to. Freedom of information act and all.
NO need to waste the gas. He was out and cought at 4am.I would not be surprised after he blew, he tried to blow the cop to get out of it!
A Fan

Imperial, PA

#11 May 10, 2006
You know people make mistakes. Andy is no different from the rest of us. It's not like he holds a public office or even a public official (e.g., police officer, school board member, etc.). If he were, then I'd agree that he should be held to a higher standard than an average citizen. But the fact is that he isn't; he's simply a news reporter who has gained some notiety through the media of television. Let's put this thing into perspective and give the man an opportunity to make amends, both publicly and privately. Despite what some may think, one wrong DOES NOT wipe out a thousand "ATTABOYS."
red dog

Norfolk, VA

#14 May 10, 2006
tuffndamien wrote:
<quoted text> ladies, this is a forum, not your personal space to see who is awake or not. wow, i bet your marriage is a happy one
My marriage is a happy one. If you must know we made love at 5:30am. then again on his lunch hour,and I just gave him a hummer before he went to bed. He's a very happy man.Stick to the topic yourself and don't be jealous of those who have a man.
A Fan

Imperial, PA

#15 May 11, 2006
Boy, you "ladies" sure have some foul mouths on you. Makes a person wonder if the term "lady" is no longer appropriate for today's liberated women. I never heard my mother talk the way some of you do. I sure hope your children are exposed to that vulgarity.
One lost viewer

United States

#16 May 11, 2006
I no opinions are something we all have, but Red Dog is right, he struts on TV pointing out everyone elses bad behavior. People in glass houses....well you know .
this isn't the first time Andy (The idiot) Fox has been caught with beer. He was caught with a open beer before, one time I know of, so how many is he hiding from the viewers and his Boss'es??
I will NOT be watching Wavy anymore.
Dave

Carlsbad, CA

#17 May 11, 2006
I beleive he needs to stay out of others peoples business. He causes to many distractions where there are already enough. I wonder if you are that forgiving to other regular people who chose to break the law??
A Fan wrote:
You know people make mistakes. Andy is no different from the rest of us. It's not like he holds a public office or even a public official (e.g., police officer, school board member, etc.). If he were, then I'd agree that he should be held to a higher standard than an average citizen. But the fact is that he isn't; he's simply a news reporter who has gained some notiety through the media of television. Let's put this thing into perspective and give the man an opportunity to make amends, both publicly and privately. Despite what some may think, one wrong DOES NOT wipe out a thousand "ATTABOYS."
Dave

Carlsbad, CA

#18 May 11, 2006
Totally agree!! he needs to stay out of the way and let the drivers concentrate on driving instead of trying to avoid some crazy yelling in the street.
julie wrote:
i think that he should NOT be allowed to continue with "road rebels" unless he is helping police locate drunk drivers, i bet that he will be good at that!!!!! what the hell is wavy tv 10 thinking??? he's got alot of nerve, chasing people down the street when they run a stop sign or u-turn. are you kidding me? HE IS A DRUNK AND A DRUNK DRIVER who is he to tell anybody that they are doing wrong? that fat f%$#@ better get back to the bar that he left and leave street safety to the police!!!~
red dog

Norfolk, VA

#19 May 11, 2006
After thinking long and hard about this, i guess it would be ok if Andy stayed with wavy news. I wouldnt want to see anyone loose thier job. I do think he should NOT be allowed On Air! He should do his work behind a desk, and not in the public eye anymore. He is still not a good role model for the community.
A Fan

Imperial, PA

#22 May 12, 2006
GEN 4 "If he sins against you seven times in a day, and seven times comes back to you and says,'I repent,' forgive him."
red dog

Norfolk, VA

#24 May 12, 2006
A Fan wrote:
GEN 4 "If he sins against you seven times in a day, and seven times comes back to you and says,'I repent,' forgive him."
It's not about forgiving, its about him being in the public eye acting like a role model for safe drivers!
Brother Bob

Williamsburg, VA

#25 May 13, 2006
Well, this is probably all a mute point at this stage. He's back on the air. The question now is whether he will make a public apology and whether or not his "Road Rebels" series will resume. Remember, good news never sells ... but bad news and entertainment, no matter what the form, will always sell. It's about ratings and money!

Let's change the subject: it's time to close Oceana! Virginia Beach does not love the Navy, only the color of its money.
red dog

Norfolk, VA

#26 May 13, 2006
Brother Bob wrote:
Well, this is probably all a mute point at this stage. He's back on the air. The question now is whether he will make a public apology and whether or not his "Road Rebels" series will resume. Remember, good news never sells ... but bad news and entertainment, no matter what the form, will always sell. It's about ratings and money!
Let's change the subject: it's time to close Oceana! Virginia Beach does not love the Navy, only the color of its money.
ARE YOU FREKIN STUPIED OR WHAT? CLOSE OCEANA!What are you retired or work for a fast food chain?Virginia Beach can not afford to loose any jobs. your damn right its about the "green". Just because your trailer is paid off , does not mean the rest of virginia has to suffer the cost of loosing our "MASTER JET BASE".You need to not reply to this forum what so ever if you think like this. Take a sleeping pill if the jets keep you awake at night.Or better yet do us a favor and take a handful of them. YOU IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Virginia Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Incognito4Ever 1,604,340
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 63,986
News Owner of York County pipe/tobacco lounge arrest... (Nov '13) 14 hr Martin garey 35
Sandra Marshall 22 hr Marvin 3
What are you feelings on men wearing womens und... (Jul '12) Sun skirtboy 65
News Couple to continue bakery tradition (Jan '08) Sun Sugarfoot 21
Florence crittendon home for unwed mothers 1950's (May '14) Sep 23 mefor u 2

Virginia Beach Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Virginia Beach Mortgages