Mayor endorses gun control fanatic fo...

Mayor endorses gun control fanatic for governor.

Posted in the Virginia Beach Forum

model citizen

Spotsylvania, VA

#1 Oct 9, 2013
Today the gun ban fanatic running on the democrat ticket announced he received an endorsement from the mayor of Virginia Beach. This individual move from NY and now wants to be the governo of VA but when asked why he doesnt have a good answer. He eveb traveled to NYC to meet with Bloomberg. You can bet it wasnt about banning large soft drinks. Citizens of VA Beach need to keep this in mind for the next Mayoral election.
Fmr VB

Hampton, VA

#2 Oct 21, 2013
Those idiots in VB went for Sessoms. Sessoms read an apology letter on TV to Islam Brotherhood. He is a fake and no surprise to ensorse McCaulliffe
nocuccie

Barnardsville, NC

#3 Oct 22, 2013
cuccie gets in youall will be screwed like mcrory did to NC. Disban the teaparty. Save America from anarchists. Seen ciccie kicked 35,000 out of VA voting...sure it wasn't mitt followers...
Handy Man

Yorktown, VA

#4 Oct 29, 2013
VERY TRUE--McCaullife is for Gun Control and that will be his agenda once he is in. Same sex marriage is at the top of his list. Jobs are in China that he personally move there.
swisher

Edisto Island, SC

#5 Oct 30, 2013

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Virginia Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 26 min Grey Ghost 1,403,355
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Earthling-1 60,657
What are you feelings on men wearing womens und... (Jul '12) 15 hr Lacyfem 30
News Is Illinois couple's murder tied to bankruptcy ... (Oct '08) 21 hr TheGambler 12
Review: iLoveKickboxing - Chesapeake (Jul '15) Jul 22 JSM123 97
Review: Podiatry Associates-Virginia - Jeffrey ... (Feb '10) Jul 22 amkarni 18
I remember in Newport News (Dec '07) Jul 18 Jgfollett 2,342

Virginia Beach Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Virginia Beach Mortgages