harlan damron
sad

Richmond, KY

#42 May 21, 2011
she told her little boy she had an epo on harlan so her little boy wouldnt worry about her. then she let harlan come around and the little boy called the cops. what a fine mother you are
dpp take action

Harold, KY

#43 May 24, 2011
her children hate him and for along time she put him in front of them then the big fight happened and she was told if you r with him you have to move so she would wait until it was almost time for her kids to get home and leave and stay with harlan most of the night her youngest son was walking up and down the road with a garbage bag full of clothes trying to find a place to stay said he was running away also that he went to bed hungry alot of nights some nice neighbor ladies fed him so he wouldnt have to go to school hungry and even told him call ur worker at dpp and tell her she will get u out of the mess shawna and harlan are going to do this until one of them kills the other its just sad poor jacob is in the middle being thrown down for a dick and a pill her oldest went to live with their dad he needs to take his other son as well
also

Whitesburg, KY

#44 May 28, 2011
the father is a piece of garbage. he gets high all the time too. hope the kids dont turn out like their parents. didnt harlan go to jail the otherday
sheww

Panther, WV

#45 May 29, 2011
Jacob does not walk up and down the streets lookin for a place to stay...he stays with his grand daddy if he doesn't wanna stay with his mom. But he does stay at her house..he has two homes.
Lordy, Lordy...and Harlan is in jail again..so this forum is now irrelevant..soo..there ya go...
AND how do I know all this??! I am a nice neighbor lady. lol. And I've known Jake all his life, yeah he hangs with my little brother but we don't feed him, and I can honestly say that cause all of these nice neighbor ladies are my family, lol.
Now, that you all are all informed, go back to your life...
He does come over, and yeah if we're havin dinner by gosh we offer him some, cause we're NICE people. But that doesn't mean we feed him all the time,lol. He doesn't go hungry.
Now as far as Shawna and Harlan that's their business. I honestly do like Shawna, she's a very nice person to talk to. As long as Jake okay, then their business is their business.
hahahah

Richmond, KY

#46 May 30, 2011
harlan is going to end up in jail for a long time over a skank like shawna.
trash

Harold, KY

#47 Jun 8, 2011
he did go but hes out wonder who hes sucking down there in the city he never stays long
JUST HERE

Clay City, KY

#48 Aug 6, 2011
They both play games and try to snow ball eveyone the try to havg around with. Use those people up, got to the next, no wonder everyone doesn't have anything good to say about them, and truth is no she does not take care of either of her children. And yes her kid hate harlan for the way he does, but she lets it happen, she recently had a chance to get away from him, and went right back They deserve eachother. The reason why he never stays in jail for long on abuse is she goes and gets him out. Cop calling narcs
howboring

Richmond, KY

#49 Aug 8, 2011
craig is a dopehead, why do trash like these two have children. the children are pitiful
HA HA HA HA HA HA

United States

#50 Aug 11, 2011
remember wrote:
are we talkin bout the one they call bubbles?if so LMMFAO-the BOY-is nothing but a punk and WHOEVER has had sex with him best go get checked out because he gave a std when i lived on beefhide...yeah harlen you can't run from this one because i still have the paperwork....my initals are D.N you know exactley who i am....
HA HA HA HA HA HA..... this is so childish and immature! I did not write this.. just some dumbass behind a computer with nothing better to do.. not one damn word of this is true.. I dont have anything against him, my initals havent been "D.N." in 5 years and I find it fuckin hilarious that i havent lived in eastern KY for 10 years and my name is still always being brought up!!!!!!!!!!
JUST HERE

Pikeville, KY

#51 Aug 11, 2011
You are wrong and the truth hurts, he needs to grow up, and be a man.
DEE

Pikeville, KY

#52 Aug 12, 2011
Keep telling yourself that you did not write that,and everyone might believe you.He gave you a std!!!If you had not f@@ked every man walking when you lived up here you would not have gotten it.And trust me nobody here is missing you as much as you think,so don't flatter yourself.You were a skank here and you more than likley are there!!!!!
alicia lee johnson

Broken Arrow, OK

#53 Aug 25, 2011
i might be the best person in the world but yes he has put her in the hospital im her niece and i love her and i dont appreciate ppl talkin about her but as for harlan he might be a piece of shit but she loves him and thats all that matters to me and i would like for the people thats callin her a whore and sayin they caught her in the bed with whoever why dont u write your name. everyone wants to act like they know everything i know shawna and craig better than anybody and ive known harlan for 4 years....she is not sleepin around so stop talkin about my sissy
Someone one who knows

Clay City, KY

#54 Sep 10, 2011
I know that's a lie she sleep with someone not no more than about 4 weeks ago. so you don't know to much lol.and then ran and told harlan.she gets off on messing around on harlan and then try. to get him to fight over her he is stupid and so is she she's nothing but a drama queen..and needs to grow up and take care of her kids. If she is such a good person where are they living now after getting evictided
and how

Pikeville, KY

#55 Jan 18, 2012
all i knows is this. i sure do miss shawnas big totties swingin over my face
huh

Grethel, KY

#56 Jan 24, 2012
thought this post was about Harland
Pissed

Jackson, KY

#57 Feb 26, 2012
He took my 67 yr old widowed moms car to work one the radiator and blew the engine up in it, then got 800 dollars from her for a engine bought drugs and still never fixed the car she got a wrecker to go get the car and he was getting ready to go ask her for more money. The tow truck got it and brought it home but no engine, no radiator, no catalytic converter, just chop shopped and the hood was ruined. This car was all mom had of my dads cuz her house burned after he died and he took so bad advantage of her and he lied and gained her trust while saying he was working on it at US 23 detail. He's trash he's a bum and he need a his ass put in jail for about 1000 reasons. He even tried to date my daughter saying he didn't have kids or a girlfriend. But she was afraid of him
craig

Richmond, KY

#58 Mar 13, 2012
the boy is a PUSS it was jusyhe and i standing beside the road he had a baseball bat all i had was a beer can and he still ran like a deer to get away from me he actually fell off his 4 wheeler 3 times trying too speed away from me i wish i had it on video it woyld have been a hit on youtube i would have titled it worlds biggest puss
sure

Richmond, KY

#59 Mar 16, 2012
craig wrote:
the boy is a PUSS it was jusyhe and i standing beside the road he had a baseball bat all i had was a beer can and he still ran like a deer to get away from me he actually fell off his 4 wheeler 3 times trying too speed away from me i wish i had it on video it woyld have been a hit on youtube i would have titled it worlds biggest puss
or we could put an oxy and needle and watch you go crazy trying to get high and title it worlds biggest doper. remember hitting those old women in salyersville?
Jerry Springer

Pikeville, KY

#60 Jun 4, 2013
I need all above named people to come on my show. This sounds like a hit show. Plus I can save on money for the room and put all of y'all together since you all like sleeping together. Drugs, beating men/women, starving/neglected kids, fighting, cheating and hitting old women is my expertise. So give me a call and Ill fly ya down. And a perk for you inbred hicks is the big city has REAL drugs so you don't have to get a high from tylenol you can try the real stuff.

Thank you,
Jerry Springer
get over it

Virgie, KY

#61 Jun 4, 2013
Why do you people continue to socialize with this trash.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Virgie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hillary Clinton OUR next President 17 min Cowboy 624
Does anyone in virgie know Lindsay slone ill po... (Sep '12) 48 min Wondering 4
Pikeville needs Planet Fitness 1 hr concerned 1
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 1 hr Ole doc 28,797
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Mike duckit 142,478
National College Nursing Program (Jan '15) 2 hr Smile 4
Add a word, Drop a word (May '10) 2 hr Trunketeer 24,630
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Virgie Mortgages