ruben clifton
ur right

United States

#21 Mar 7, 2010
heh wrote:
Alicia Robinson is that the girl that graduated back in 94? If so I can't believe this is the same one she was so meek back in the day. Let me get this right, is this the one thats dad worked building houses, etc.?(Mike)?
yes,that would be her.everthing they r saying about her is true.drugs will f ur life up if ya let it.
pillhead hater

Chesterfield, MO

#22 Mar 8, 2010
Well I hate to see that happen to him I hate to see anybody die especially who has kids. But I have known of him for the last ten years and have seen him pilled up out of his mind several times. And I am sure that wasn't good on his heart and liver. All I ever Knew of him was to be a pillhead thief. Which I am sure that the drugs made him that way. But nobody ever held a gun to his head and made him do drugs.
well_GLASSHOUSE

Macon, GA

#23 Mar 9, 2010
WELL.....YOU SHOULD NOT THROW ROCKS WHEN YOU LIVE IN A GLASS HOUSE, HOW IS IT YOU SEEM TO KNOW SOOOO MUCH?? YOUR A PIECE OF TRASH TO SPEAK ILL OF THE DEAD WHEN YOUR IN THE SAME BOAT AND LIVE YOUR LIFE THE SAME WAY!
just go away already

Pikeville, KY

#24 Mar 9, 2010
This man is d. e. a. d what part of that don't you people get?!
He can't go back and redo anything. I'm sure he would if he had the chance, but he DOESN'T.
What he was on this earth no longer matters, it's in God's hands now. Let him rest in peace.
tater gravy

Macon, GA

#25 Mar 9, 2010
yea really!
pillhead hater

Chesterfield, MO

#26 Mar 9, 2010
Well I just hope he got his life straightened up before he died.
pillhead hater

Chesterfield, MO

#27 Mar 9, 2010
Oh and by the way I DON'T live my LIFE that way, it just makes me sick that it is so dangerous to drive down the road and take your kids to the doctor because of the pill heads that have just went and got their fix are on the road. AND while you are gone to work they rob you blind.
lol

Zoe, KY

#28 Mar 14, 2010
why would anyone talk about someone that is dead? Are they hoping that they won't rest in peace? Workers of Satan, hard at work. I didn't like him all that well but I am not a going there. Alisha didn't put a gun to his head eighter so leave her alone too. If she done anything wrong then she will have to live with it. Last time that i talked to Ruben he said that he quit. I didn't get along with him all that well, but I am a going to miss him dearly.
silly

United States

#29 Mar 14, 2010
he quit alright...now look.about alicia...are you one of her druggie friends?
dont understand

Pikeville, KY

#30 Mar 15, 2010
I still thnk it's sad that Alicia turned out this way, she was the cutest little girl. What the hell happened to make her this way?! Makes a person wanna rip their lips off. She was such a pretty little girl.
I know everything

Zoe, KY

#31 Mar 18, 2010
LETS TELL THE TRUTH. Ruben had been doing drugs for days with his girlfriend. They had soooo many and sooo many different kinds they were so high and didnt realize how much they were doing.He was dead a long time before she even knew he was gone.She freaked out and called friends before she called 911. She beat on his chest so hard she had bruised his chest. The cops found her dope she hid. This shouldnt happen to anyone. My heart goes out to her. She has to live with this forever. lets not sugar coat this tragic thing thats happen. Maybe if ppl knew the truth it may educate ppl about the danger of doing drugs. MY HEART GOES OUT TO THE FAMILY. this shouldnt happen to any family
what

United States

#32 Mar 25, 2010
you mean to tell me she thought more about hiding her dope then she did revivng him?that is just insane!she is and always will be a dope head.what a waste of air.where is the new baby she just had?is it ok?was it born with an addiction like everyone is saying?seems like she would straighten up after 2 deaths of her fellow friends.maybe she is doen with all of the drug stuff.idk though!
ffs

Pikeville, KY

#33 Mar 26, 2010
He's dead -DEAD- do you people get this concept-DEAD!
Let him rest ffs.
sorry

United States

#34 Mar 26, 2010
yes,we all know he is dead.i am so sorry for your loss,but i think the last post was asking where her new baby is and if it was addicted.personally i liked ruben.he was a great guy (even if he was on drugs).he was funny,outgoung,and fun to be around.i thought the world of him.i hate to see these people upseting his family,but i honestly think something needs to be done with alicia.someone stated that she hid her pills.for what reason did she hide them?did she think she was gonna get in trouble?i am like the other guy...you would think after 2 guys dying...she would see the light.she needs to straighten up and take care of her kids.looks to me like god is trying to tell her that if she don't clean up it might be her next time.
hey

Whitesburg, KY

#35 Apr 3, 2010
Everyone lets come together April 1st for a memorial service for Ruben. Maybe we can dedicate something in the Virgie area for Ruben. Wait a minute I forgot its Ruben Clifton nobody cares!

Since: May 10

Red Jacket, WV

#36 Jun 1, 2010
u guys need to leave him alone im best frineds wiht both of his kids
stfu

Ransom, KY

#37 Jun 1, 2010
drop dead you're trouble!
whocares

Martin, KY

#38 Jun 4, 2010
he is just another dead pillhead, even the other pillheads dont miss him. just like derek baker
soul void

Ransom, KY

#39 Jun 4, 2010
whocares wrote:
he is just another dead pillhead, even the other pillheads dont miss him. just like derek baker
That is one of the coldest statements anyone has ever made on topix about the deceased. You may not miss him but he has children that do, so why don't you stfu or better yet drop dead yourself!
skeeter

Pikeville, KY

#40 Jun 4, 2010
Wow! You people can be way harsh. This man is dead and yet you talk the way you do. You say no one misses him? What about his children? Do they not count for something? You should be ashamed!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Virgie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
pcagw 11 min Smut Ad 25
ANE News paper 16 min Simple 54
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 27 min tip 153,932
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 38 min --Crack Rabbit-- 33,954
Add a word, Drop a word (May '10) 48 min Darktainium 25,946
Word Association (Aug '11) 51 min Darktainium 7,186
~*~ Last Post Wins ~*~ (Aug '11) 52 min Darktainium 8,136

Virgie Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Virgie Mortgages