Did Derek Baker Die?
Rez

Georgetown, KY

#1 May 7, 2010
What happened? What are the funeral arrangements? Thanks!
Yes

Winchester, KY

#2 May 7, 2010
He did they are having him at Hall & Jones Funeral Home in virgie
another

Hindman, KY

#3 May 8, 2010
Derrick was so stupid. He was going to loose his kids again so he decides to go get high and die!
arrangemants

Virgie, KY

#4 May 8, 2010
sat & sun 7
burial monday. time i'm not sure.
what

Macon, GA

#5 May 9, 2010
well 1 oclock
yes he is dead

Macon, GA

#6 May 9, 2010
people need not talk ill about the dead, derek payed his dues with his life,he is even with the house ,dont get on here talking shit about him that you couldent say to his face while he was alive.the family is already going through enough as it is and dont need any retarded comments on here
Blah

Ransom, KY

#7 May 11, 2010
Talking ill of the dead and stating facts are 2 different things. He died of a drug overdose, so he brought it on himself. He also prompted social services to take the kids, since, from what I know, they were taken not long after he was found.
xenosuckscock

Ransom, KY

#8 May 11, 2010
who cares, let him be, hes dead!
yes he is dead

Macon, GA

#9 May 11, 2010
[QUOTE well for your information they were not taken after the fact that he died it was before have a heart for the family ,i will pay the money to find out who you are and will inform his mother of your stupidity ,yeah maby he did od but what is it any of you business when i inform his mother she just might hire a lawyer to deal with bottom feeders like you .thank you for your time who="Blah"]Talking ill of the dead and stating facts are 2 different things. He died of a drug overdose, so he brought it on himself. He also prompted social services to take the kids, since, from what I know, they were taken not long after he was found.[/QUOTE]well his kids got took before he died,have a heart for the kids ,they just lost theirfather forever i am his cousin and i watched those kids cry their eyes out at the funeral all i am asking is have some respect for the family,thank you for your time,just let it go and dont post hurtful things about him on here .they are already going through enough at this time ,again thank you for your time
yes he is dead

Macon, GA

#10 May 11, 2010
xenosuckscock wrote:
who cares, let him be, hes dead!
i agree with you just let it go ,its over with ,like i said i was at the funeral all 3 days i saw first hand what his kids went through ,poor things will never get tosee their dad again. so sad for them
denise

Winchester, KY

#11 Dec 10, 2011
another wrote:
Derrick was so stupid. He was going to loose his kids again so he decides to go get high and die!
For your information you sorry stack of dog sh**, he didn't die of an overdose. He had a massive heart attack. It doesn't matter that he had drugs in his system and they put him down as an overdose. I didn't let them do an autopsy on him and that is why they put it as an overdose. No one cares what the f*** you or anyone else has to think about him. He is dead and paid his dues, so leave him the f*** alone.
denise

Winchester, KY

#12 Dec 10, 2011
to let everyone know. the kids were taken on May 5, 2010 during the day and derek died that night, so i really dont care what all of you think. get a life and quit talking about a man that is dead like a retard.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Virgie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hillary Clinton OUR next President (Jun '15) 3 min A Hillary Deport... 4,111
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 9 min Walter White 161,324
Walter May 1 hr Cheating Death 5
News Golden Corral coming - 1 hr Wise Eagle-Solid ... 16
ISIS Still Fighting 1 hr Trump Lie 12
Airport Board Once Again FAILS to Meet v2.0 1 hr Stop Waste Here 51
Anybody know Tanner branham 1 hr Lexington22 1

Virgie Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Virgie Mortgages